Patriots' NFL-record division title streak will end at 11

https://sports.yahoo.com/patriots-nfl-record-division-title-streak-end-11-181635198--nfl.html

lost in the shuffle 

LOVE THIS 

This will also be the first time since Belichick's first season in New England in 2000 that an AFC East foe has finished with more victories than the Patriots. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 7

Feels right, doesn’t it 😁

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Hate 'em, but what a run.

It's over now, though.  With Tua playing well & the Jets possibly getting Lawrence, they could have the worst QB situation in the division for quite a few years.  BB can work magic with any roster, but who knows how long he's going to hang around.

Here's hoping we get the sweep in a couple of weeks.

About Friggin Time.    So glad it's over.   It certainly does seem to be set-up for the Bills - Dolphins rivalry to be renewed the next 5 years.  

With a bunch of Covid refugees coming back, salary cap space, and Belichick NE should be competitive next year.   But now that Bills are on top and the Fish are good, I don't see the cheaters bouncing back right away. 

31 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

About Friggin Time.    So glad it's over.   It certainly does seem to be set-up for the Bills - Dolphins rivalry to be renewed the next 5 years.  

With a bunch of Covid refugees coming back, salary cap space, and Belichick NE should be competitive next year.   But now that Bills are on top and the Fish are good, I don't see the cheaters bouncing back right away. 

it is always about having that  Franchise QB.

A few Pats fans bemoaning that the best non Patriots AFCE team of the past two decades comes up at the same time as Brady’s departure. But methinks Bills rise did play a small part in Brady departure - both Belichick and Brady saw the writing on the wall. Brady left for greener pastures and Belichick wants to reload.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Success said:

Hate 'em, but what a run.

It's over now, though.  With Tua playing well & the Jets possibly getting Lawrence, they could have the worst QB situation in the division for quite a few years.  BB can work magic with any roster, but who knows how long he's going to hang around.

Here's hoping we get the sweep in a couple of weeks.

Watching him against the Rams I had to imagine this has been exhausting for him this year, if Brady misses the playoffs too I could definitely see him retiring rather than having to grind out and rebuild his team.

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, ganesh said:

it is always about having that  Franchise QB.

For an extended run that’s certainly true.

It’s amazing that for all those years of Brady in NE, none of the other 3 teams challenged with a better than average QB for more than a season or 2.  Chad Pennington was the best of the bunch, until now.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Watching him against the Rams I had to imagine this has been exhausting for him this year, if Brady misses the playoffs too I could definitely see him retiring rather than having to grind out and rebuild his team.

Not happening.

Tampa Bay plays New England next year in Foxboro. No way Brady misses that game. The NFL will demand that it happens.

• Haha (+1) 1