Week 13 TNF: Dallas at Baltimore

Just now, sullim4 said:

This is... interesting.  If I was Dallas, I'd be protesting very loudly to the league office.

Yeah I would walk off the field and refuse to play. F that. Baltimore STILL has players testing positive almost 2 weeks later

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Yeah I would walk off the field and refuse to play. F that. Baltimore STILL has players testing positive almost 2 weeks later

No no no. The NFL did a thorough investigation and determined the outbreak was over. These cases are isolated instances and there is 0 chance of further spread. 

Just now, Process said:

No no no. The NFL did a thorough investigation and determined the outbreak was over. These cases are isolated instances and there is 0 chance of further spread. 

Haha...how has that been working out for them? Anyone willing to bet more positive tests in the WR room over the next day or two?

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

LOL.  Some things never change.  I take this tweet as seriously as AB's multiple tweets saying he's retiring.

If you saw the puff piece they did on him just before the start, he said he was dealing with depression.  This is probably legit. 

• Like (+1) 1