TJ be angry

Simon

7 minutes ago, Special K said:

Or someone could have tried to push him out of bounds while he was in the air....there’s no force out rule.

It was not even close to the out of bounds area. They would have had to sling him on a shoulder and taken a good walk to get him out.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Inexcusable. 3-on-1 advantage with your 3 best DBs. You take that every single time. Way to seal the deal after your QB and WR1 just delivered in crunch time.

Sick.

Our defense has been hot steamy garbage all year. Today was no different.  75 yards in 34 seconds. Easy

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Our defense has been hot steamy garbage all year. Today was no different.  75 yards in 34 seconds. Easy

They actually aren’t as bad as people think. They rank 18th in points per game allowed—25.9 coming into today. Knock down a pass at the end and they allow 26; right on pace and good enough for a win. Unfortunately your 3 best DBs couldn’t get it done, which is inexcusable.

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

Thought folks could use a chuckle.

Sorry.

Nah fam, you’re good

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Simon said:

Thought folks could use a chuckle.

Sorry.

All good.... I thought there was some old folks nfl live with Berman and Jackson on ESPN360 after the games like in the old days. I thought I missed TJ go on a rampage lol. But I'm probably just nuts. Who knows these days lol.

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

All good.... I thought there was some old folks nfl live with Berman and Jackson on ESPN360 after the games like in the old days. I thought I missed TJ go on a rampage lol. But I'm probably just nuts. Who knows these days lol.

They did it last year I think; I don't know if they're still  going.

They were the best ever at it and it was criminal that ESPN didn't support them properly

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

That would’ve had to be a heck of a push. They weren’t on the sideline or endline

Maybe I was grasping at straws here, but we can all agree they could have done something better than what they did...that’s for sure.

50 minutes ago, Special K said:

Or someone could have tried to push him out of bounds while he was in the air....there’s no force out rule.

24 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

That would’ve had to be a heck of a push. They weren’t on the sideline or endline

The three of them could've held his ass up and carried him to the boundry then threw him out of bounds before his feet touched

Murray was phenomenal to scramble, buy time, and make that throw - a jump ball right on target.   

Hopkins was phenomenal to get deep on the scramble and go up and get it, lock it his two hands and make the catch.  

Hyde was passive, was outjumped and did nothing physically to disrupt his hands or get to the ball.  He was like a basketball rebounder clearly blocked out by a rebounder in better position.  

Tre had good position and the best chance to make a play.  He just did not get high enough and was out jumped by Hopkins who put two hands on the ball.   Tre may have been able to strip it but it appears that Poyer, who came in late,  actually knocked Tre off of Hopkins.  

They had two great players come up big.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 1