Week 10 - Desert threads. 🔥 #BUFvsAZ | #BillsMafia

I’m at the point now where (for the conventional uniform) I’m good with blue on white and white on blue permanently. No more mono color. Only exception AFL-all white and Red-all red. I would like to see a blue afl throwback in the mix again like the 2000’s. Also I hope the 1 helmet rule is changed so some red helmets can get back in.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m at the point now where (for the conventional uniform) I’m good with blue on white and white on blue permanently. No more mono color. Only exception AFL-all white and Red-all red. I would like to see a blue afl throwback in the mix again like the 2000’s. Also I hope the 1 helmet rule is changed so some red helmets can get back in.

The Bills will probably be in their all white throwbacks for their home game against the Chargers after the bye week.

44 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yeah, why does the “one helmet and that’s it” rule exist, anyway?  Seems archaic.

That's changing next season from what I've heard. It will allow old school color schematics (think Bills red helmet and the creamsicle Bucs uniforms.)

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yeah, why does the “one helmet and that’s it” rule exist, anyway?  Seems archaic.

The reasoning in the past was because of player safety.  Instead of having different helmets that a player has worn x amount of times vs y amount of times for another helmet is thought to limit the amount of injuries because of the "break-in" period for a helmet.

I guess think of it like wearing a baseball glove for 100 games and then switching to a new one right out of the box.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

Some people get so wrapped around the axle on this stuff.  White on blue sounds cool.  It would be nice someday if we could bring back the red helmets once or twice a year, but honestly I don’t care, like I don’t care about power rankings or things that don’t matter.  

8-2. That matters!  Go BILLS!