Debrief: Top NFL storylines to track in second half of 2020

https://www.nfl.com/news/debrief-top-nfl-storylines-to-track-in-second-half-of-2020

While the Patriots are more likely to go 6-10 than 10-6, the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins both made a show of force in their respective Week 9 wins.
With John Brown fully healthy again as the Robin to Stefon Diggs' Batman in Buffalo, the Bills showed for the first time since the first quarter of the season that their passing game has a ceiling that rivals any in football.

Coordinator Brian Daboll has built an offense that can shapeshift depending on the matchup, and the Bills took advantage of a confounding gameplan by Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Sunday that relied on blitzing and man coverage, despite Josh Allen destroying that approach back in September.

Batman and Robin 😆 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

A shape shifting offense aka Bill Belicheat,

only the Bills don’t need to bend and break the rules and garner the benefit of the Refs to win. 

The Bills have had a TD not called against Seattle and make a Bills reception an INT for the Rams!

400de926dec741d1a8a6f168ac7b0cc5.jpg

Fight on Buffalo!!!

21 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

only the Bills don’t need to bend and break the rules and garner the benefit of the Refs to win. 

The Bills have had a TD not called against Seattle and make a Bills reception an INT for the Rams!

Fight on Buffalo!!!

Let's Go Buffalo!

Knock the door off it's hinges, that's the only way Buffalo is going to get anything....

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Fight on Buffalo!!!

Dont forget the missed field goal that went in.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Let us not lose sight that we now have an offense that has the ability to overcome these type of BS calls that go against us.  In years past we'd still be lamenting how a call like that cost us the game.

Damn I meant to say that myself. 

good call

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Dont forget the missed field goal that went in.

lol. Yeah but that’s not as bad as the others as it was unreviewable whereas the TD should have been. 

• Like (+1) 1

The media keeps ripping on the PI at the end of the game on 4th down "that shouldn't have been called". 

But I think the referees made a number of questionable calls to keep the Rams in the game and give them a chance leading up to that call.  

I think the call was ok, it could have gone either way but the reality is we were jobbed numerous times leading up to that.

Edited by CNYfan

35 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

The media keeps ripping on the PI at the end of the game on 4th down "that shouldn't have been called". 

But I think the referees made a number of questionable calls to keep the Rams in the game and give them a chance leading up to that call.  

I think the call was ok, it could have gone either way but the reality is we were jobbed numerous times leading up to that.

it was questionable to the loser and Bills haters. 
I saw it as a clean play by Buffalo