Biden's approach to social media

shoshin

Wait... I thought the president was supposed to attack people and divide a country?

I don't understand what working together means. I just thought we were taught to hate anyone that doesn't share the same values.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Does Trump's debt qualify him as being "Poor"? 

Are you on the Trump Train for 2024? 

It would be hard for Covid Donnie to run a presidential campaign from Gowanda Correctional or Mid-State Correctional when access to social media isn't allowed in NYS prisons.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes...it’s so much nicer when politicians talk like politicians to a dumbass electorate so they can rob them blind and ship their jobs overseas. Ahhhh....that’s what we like! Our happy place as woke Americans. 

Trump 2024?

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm going to krrp pointing out  how much more into senility  Joe Boredom is  descending every day. How long will it take to where he is like Woodrow Wilson was after his stroke.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

It would be great if Biden deleted his Twitter his first day in office.

He’d be putting a team of his staffers out of work. 

20 hours ago, Wacka said:

I'm going to krrp pointing out  how much more into senility  Joe Boredom is  descending every day. How long will it take to where he is like Woodrow Wilson was after his stroke.

You won’t find evidence of his decline from his social media. He’s not writing any of that. 

On 11/9/2020 at 7:09 AM, shoshin said:

So far...a little different. 

This whole thread is reverse whataboutism. All of PPP in the past week has been only about sh!tting on Trump and anyone who didn’t vote for Biden. To borrow a phrase, it’s been a big left wing circle jerk.  Nice of you to add to the crap pile. There’s a whole thread on Trump supporters being sore losers.  What a ***** joke. 

8 minutes ago, snafu said:

This whole thread is reverse whataboutism. All of PPP in the past week has been only about sh!tting on Trump and anyone who didn’t vote for Biden. To borrow a phrase, it’s been a big left wing circle jerk.  Nice of you to add to the crap pile. There’s a whole thread on Trump supporters being sore losers.  What a ***** joke. 

The content of my post was an early post on social media by Pres-Elect Biden. It will be interesting to see how #46 uses social media. His first post (or his team's first post if you want to credit them) is different. I changed no topic in whataboutism. Others are having those discussions in other threads. I started a new one about our next president and an early post-election post that is only positive about the country we all share, Dem, Rep, or other.