Biden's approach to social media

shoshin

8 minutes ago, snafu said:

Sure, with regard to troll farms , etc.

But Twitter chose the "damned if you do" approach.  And their treatment is not limited to Trump or his family.  It appears to be aimed at regular reporters and anyone *not* saying that Biden is the 46th President.

And like I have said, Biden will likely be the 46th, but it isn't settled yet, and if Twitter is going with the "damned if you do" approach, then they should apply their rule to every tweet aimed at the election results.

There is nothing unusual about this.

Trump and his family continue to push disinformation and baseless rumors regarding the election that are without merit.

The only thing unusual about this election is how many eligible voters felt strongly enough to vote. So the sheer voting numbers.

...and that FoxNews unplugged Trump's Press Secretary when she started parroting the same nonsense.

But the majority of those millions of votes, both the popular vote and electoral, are for President Elect Biden.

Spinning wild conspiracy theories is not the same as reporting factual news, but it is the medium that Trump and many of his supporters live in.

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Don't quote me and I won't respond. It's simple yet you cannot get it.

This exchange started with me quoting shoshin and responding to shoshin.

Unless you're shoshin, you jumped in and quoted me.

Try to follow along.

I know it is really difficult for you.

1 minute ago, snafu said:

This exchange started with me quoting shoshin and responding to shoshin.

Unless you're shoshin, you jumped in and quoted me.

Try to follow along.

I know it is really difficult for you.

So you still quoted me... Yea this is very difficult for you I can see.

Still Nov 10th not one single amount of proof of voter fraud. And that fraud would need to be in the 10's of thousands to over turn anything... Yet still nothing.