Game Balls! Bills 44, Seattle 34

YoloinOhio

Can I give a game ball to a specific play?  If I can (yes, I can & will) I'm going to give it to Hughes forced fumble on Seattle's 1st possession of the second half.  

Obviously you don't know if Seattle marches down the field and scores if that doesn't happen but they certainly have the firepower to do so.  If they cut the deficit to one score that is a whole different ballgame.  Obviously it's a game that had a ton of big & important plays but that one stands out as being sneaky important to me.

I might be a bit biased because I'm a Jerry fan & think he tends to get a bit more criticism than he deserves.  He's been playing extremely well the past few games & I'm glad to see it.  Also, that roughing the passer call on him was utter BS.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/8/2020 at 9:52 PM, Coach Tuesday said:

Gonna give the Jets a game ball for trading away Jamal Adams.  Dude is a player.

Agreed. Along similar lines (more relevant to the season and the division than this particular game), but give the Dolphins 5 game balls for trading away Minkah Fitzpatrick. Their secondary would likely be the best in the NFL with him in it. We'll see him in a few weeks, but glad he's out of the division.

On 11/8/2020 at 5:27 PM, OrtonHearsaWho said:

Can I give a game ball to a specific play?  If I can (yes, I can & will) I'm going to give it to Hughes forced fumble on Seattle's 1st possession of the second half.  

Obviously you don't know if Seattle marches down the field and scores if that doesn't happen but they certainly have the firepower to do so.  If they cut the deficit to one score that is a whole different ballgame.  Obviously it's a game that had a ton of big & important plays but that one stands out as being sneaky important to me.

I might be a bit biased because I'm a Jerry fan & think he tends to get a bit more criticism than he deserves.  He's been playing extremely well the past few games & I'm glad to see it.  Also, that roughing the passer call on him was utter BS.

These last 3 games Jerry has been dominant. 

• Like (+1) 1