Around the NFL Week 8

HappyDays

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Anyone see the fight in Saints and Bear game?

The guy who got punched with his helmet on is the same guy Michael Thomas punched in practice with his helmet on. He must be spitting fire at these guys

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 4

23 minutes ago, Process said:

Bucs vs Chiefs superbowl seems like a forgone conclusion this year. They are in a class of their own. MAYBE you can add the Steelers. 

Every other team has at least one major flaw. 

I see it as Seahawks vs Steelers. The Steelers are a far more complete team than the Chiefs IMO. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption

7 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I see it as Seahawks vs Steelers. The Steelers are a far more complete team than the Chiefs IMO. 

The seahawks defense is way too bad, I don't see it happening. If they were just below average I would say okay maybe but they are historically bad.

They are able to get by in the regular season but it will cost them in the playoffs. Bucs offense is more loaded and they have a top 3 defense.

Hmm, I don't understand how that fumble on the Bears was called down by forward progress.  The ball carrier was still fighting for yards and I didn't hear a whistle.  Seems like it should have been a fumble to me.

Edited by Talley56

Chargers gonna Charger...set an NFL record by blowing 4 straight 16+ point leads to lose...

How do teams like the Chargers, Lions and Falcons keep finding ways to lose??

I mean the ending to the Lions and Falcons game last week was perfect...Falcons score a TD to give the ball back to the Lions instead of downing it inside the 5 to kick a game winning FG and the Lions get the ball and win it at the end of the game.

• Like (+1) 1