Dems have the most extensive voter fraud organization in history

On 10/25/2020 at 8:58 AM, spartacus said:

would it be voter fraud if the Rs did the same thing this election that the D's have perfected?

My theory is both Rs and D's pull whatever sneaky underhanded trick they can think of to win legal or otherwise.

Too much power and money 💰 at stake to play it straight.

My other theory is it will be like the 2000 election.  He who has the best lawyers wins.

Fraud?

How about Voter intimidation?  

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/election-2020-spot-voter-intimidation-081200775.html

How to spot voter intimidation and what to do

a5945dccb243e185138c3725318ec2e7

PHOTO: Members of the far-right Proud Boys stand in front of demonstrators outside the site of the 2020 vice presidential debate at the campus of the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Oct. 7, 2020. (Jim Urquhart/Reuters

Federal law states that "no person, whether acting under color of law or otherwise, shall intimidate, threaten, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any person for voting or attempting to vote."

This one was a cop inside a voting location in Florida

f091cd2e232b18040efdfd19f1abac64

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-supremacist-group-members-charged-155353959.html

White supremacists accused of intimidating Michigan family

DETROIT (AP) — Two members of a white supremacist group were arrested Thursday and accused of intimidating a Michigan family, authorities said.

Justen Watkins, 25, of Bad Axe, and Alfred Gorman, 35, of Taylor, were charged with gang membership, unlawful posting of a message and using computers to commit a crime, according to Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel’s office.

The charges followed an investigation by Michigan State Police and the FBI into a group called The Base and a December 2019 incident in which a family in Dexter saw men in dark clothing shining a light and taking photos on the front porch of their home.

The arrests come after authorities earlier this month alleged that members of two anti-government paramilitary groups — the Michigan III%ers and the Wolverine Watchmen — took part in plotting to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer before the Nov. 3 elections in reaction to what they viewed as her “uncontrolled power.” Some were charged under federal law and others under state law. Some of the Wolverine Watchmen are accused of planning and training for other violent crimes, including storming the Michigan Capitol building.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Voter intimidation happens on both sides.  And shouldn't be tolerated.

It shouldn't.

Yet Don prompts is "people" to "Watch the people" voting for fraud.  

Trump encourages supporters to independently monitor polling places — a federal crime

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-encourages-supporters-to-monitor-polling-places-a-federal-crime/

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Fraud?

PHOTO: Members of the far-right Proud Boys stand in front of demonstrators outside the site of the 2020 vice presidential debate at the campus of the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Oct. 7, 2020. (Jim Urquhart/Reuters

Federal law states that "no person, whether acting under color of law or otherwise, shall intimidate, threaten, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any person for voting or attempting to vote."

omg, the thugs at the polls are gonna silence slim 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....relax...six more years before you can legally vote anyhow...............

For an old guy you sure act like a child. You are proof that wisdom does not always come with age.

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Fraud?

What are they gonna do when Biden wins? The only thing scary about this is what might these crazy people do if Trump doesn't win... Hopefully Trump doesn't do something he has done in the past and try to cause violence with the things he says through his weak minded followers.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Duh.

12 minutes ago, Capco said:

You can smell the fear from the right in this thread.  The excuses are already rolling in.  

Y'all are a bunch of jokes lol.

Biden/Harris 2020!

So burning down stores and rioting and attacking people isn't voter intimidation because it isn't around the election lol.  You lefties are the only thing worse than the far right.  I wonder how much it cost Soros and Zuckerberg to create those videos.

I also thought Latino's didn't support Trump lol.

And of course Antifa and BLM as well as the Panthers weren't attacking people at all.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Duh.

So burning down stores and rioting and attacking people isn't voter intimidation because it isn't around the election lol.  You lefties are the only thing worse than the far right.  I wonder how much it cost Soros and Zuckerberg to create those videos.

I also thought Latino's didn't support Trump lol.

And of course Antifa and BLM as well as the Panthers weren't attacking people at all.

All stuff started by Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-supremacist-group-members-charged-155353959.html

White supremacists accused of intimidating Michigan family

DETROIT (AP) — Two members of a white supremacist group were arrested Thursday and accused of intimidating a Michigan family, authorities said.

Justen Watkins, 25, of Bad Axe, and Alfred Gorman, 35, of Taylor, were charged with gang membership, unlawful posting of a message and using computers to commit a crime, according to Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel’s office.

The charges followed an investigation by Michigan State Police and the FBI into a group called The Base and a December 2019 incident in which a family in Dexter saw men in dark clothing shining a light and taking photos on the front porch of their home.

The arrests come after authorities earlier this month alleged that members of two anti-government paramilitary groups — the Michigan III%ers and the Wolverine Watchmen — took part in plotting to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer before the Nov. 3 elections in reaction to what they viewed as her “uncontrolled power.” Some were charged under federal law and others under state law. Some of the Wolverine Watchmen are accused of planning and training for other violent crimes, including storming the Michigan Capitol building.

It shouldn't.

Yet Don prompts is "people" to "Watch the people" voting for fraud.  

Trump encourages supporters to independently monitor polling places — a federal crime

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-encourages-supporters-to-monitor-polling-places-a-federal-crime/

Oh so they arrested people for exercising there second Amendment right.

The people have the right to overthrow the government with violence if necessary.

Just now, formerlyofCtown said:

The people have the right to overthrow the government with violence if necessary.

Intimidation with violence is not a Second Amendment right, or any kind of right whatsoever.  There is also no prescribed right to overthrow the government, either.  

You have some serious blinders on your head there bud.  

Just now, Capco said:

Intimidation with violence is not a Second Amendment right, or any kind of ri from time to time with the blood of Patriots and ght whatsoever.  There is also no prescribed right to overthrow the government, either.  

You have some serious blinders on your head there bud.  

Read all the founding documents there bud and you'll see exactly why the second amendment exist.

"Those who would choose safety over liberty are deserving of neither."

"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and tyrants"

Whatever could those to quotes mean.

There's a lot more of those quotes as well.

It was the viewpoint of the founders of this nation and the drafters of the constitution that we not only have the right to do so but it is our responsibility.  Learn your American history and you'll be less likely have your rights brainwashed away.

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Read all the founding documents there bud and you'll see exactly why the second amendment exist.

"Those who would choose safety over liberty are deserving of neither."

"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and tyrants"

Whatever could those to quotes mean.

There's a lot more of those quotes as well.

It was the viewpoint of the founders of this nation and the drafters of the constitution that we not only have the right to do so but it is our responsibility.  Learn your American history and you'll be less likely have your rights brainwashed away.

None of those quotes are rights nor do they signify any rights, either by statutory law or by the Constitution itself.  

Do you even know what a "right" is?

11 minutes ago, Capco said:

None of those quotes are rights nor do they signify any rights, either by statutory law or by the Constitution itself.  

Do you even know what a "right" is?

You really don't get it do you.  The constitution does not define the purpose for those rights.  Nor is the definition of the word right the same as it was when I was in middle school interestingly enough.

Careful trying to judge people's intelligence on an internet message board just because they don't agree with.  There are different kinds of intelligence.  You seem to lack a few.  Especially since you seem to be easily influenced by others.

You just might be talking to a 4.0 College Grad who turned down the honors program.

11 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

The constitution does not define the purpose for those rights.

The purpose for rights is not the same as the rights themselves.  I'll say it one more time:  

There is no right to intimidating others with violence or to overthrow the government.  There is a right to bear arms.  

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

A "4.0 College Grad" (you're not supposed to capitalize those words, btw) doesn't know the difference between there and their?  Which college did you attend again?

1 minute ago, Capco said:

The purpose for rights is not the same as the rights themselves.  I'll say it one more time:  

There is no right to intimidating others with violence or to overthrow the government.  There is a right to bear arms.  

A "4.0 College Grad" (you're not supposed to capitalize those words, btw) doesn't know the difference between there and their?  Which college did you attend again?

And form a militia.  What do you think that militia is meant for.

Probably auto correct or some thing on my phone.  I'm sure I should do spell check or something but this isn't a job interview or anything important and I'm really not to concerned with spelling and capitalization in an argument with an unimportant person.

Did you know Einstein couldn't tie his shoes.  That dummy.  Oh did I use the correct word tie oh wait I don't really care because it really isn't that important arguing with someone might very well live in their moms basement. (Just had to fix the word their because the i got left of and my phone put in the other there.  I also had to delete the letter i twice because it auto capitalized it.). As I said be careful judging people's intelligence on internet message boards because they probably just don't care too much about spelling and grammar.

The answer is yes.  My job is to trouble shoot complex automation systems.  PLC, electrical, mechanical, PID.  Things that would probably give you a headache.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

And form a militia.  What do you think that militia is meant for.

Probably auto correct or some thing on my phone.  I'm sure I should do spell check or something but this isn't a job interview or anything important and I'm really not to concerned with spelling and capitalization in an argument with an unimportant person.

Did you know Einstein couldn't tie his shoes.  That dummy.  Oh did I use the correct word tie oh wait I don't really care because it really isn't that important arguing with someone might very well live in their moms basement. (Just had to fix the word their because the i got left of and my phone put in the other there.  I also had to delete the letter i twice because it auto capitalized it.). As I said be careful judging people's intelligence on internet message boards because they probably just don't care too much about spelling and grammar.

The answer is yes.  My job is to trouble shoot complex automation systems.  PLC, electrical, mechanical, PID.  Things that would probably give you a headache.

I'm a chemical engineer that is attending law school.  The only one underestimating the other's intelligence in this conversation is you.  You might want to take your own advice about judging people's intelligence on the internet.  

HOWEVER, I don't doubt that you're an accomplished individual with a wealth of wisdom that I could learn a thing or two from.  I'm sorry if I've come across as crass.  Maybe we'll have some more productive chats than this one in the future.

Good night!

7 minutes ago, Capco said:

I'm a chemical engineer that is attending law school.  The only one underestimating the other's intelligence in this conversation is you.  You might want to take your own advice about judging people's intelligence on the internet.  

HOWEVER, I don't doubt that you're an accomplished individual with a wealth of wisdom that I could learn a thing or two from.  I'm sorry if I've come across as crass.  Maybe we'll have some more productive chats than this one in the future.

Good night!

You never know.  One good thing about me is I don't dislike people for having different views.

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

You never know.  One good thing about me is I don't dislike people for having different views.

Just because views are different does not automatically make them co-equal. 

If someone starts talking about bringing back slavery, am I supposed to treat that view just like any other?

I'm not comparing your views to slavery.  I'm only trying to highlight the inherent falsehood of treating all views as equal.  That's a bunch of malarkey.  

Edited by Capco

48 minutes ago, Capco said:

Just because views are different does not automatically make them co-equal. 

If someone starts talking about bringing back slavery, am I supposed to give to treat that view just like any other?

I'm not comparing your views to slavery.  I'm only trying to highlight the inherent falsehood of treating all views as equal.  That's a bunch of malarkey.  

Slavery was always viewed as unconstitutional.  Even though there wasn't an Amendment.

The Declaration of Independence clearly states that all men are created equal, endowed by their creator(which means man can't take it away without the creators consent) with inalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness which shall not be infringed upon except under due process of the law.(the creators permission to take it away)

That means you can't have slaves.

That means you can't accuse people of being terrorist and put the in Guatonamo Bay without a trial.

The founders of this nation were selfless men and what we have had since is nothing but selfish men.

This includes Trump.  However, Trump makes his money from businesses.  His businesses are construction and real estate.  The economy has to boom for him to rake it in.

You see I don't look at what the media says or even what the politicians say.  I look at their circumstances.

Bush and Cheney were garaunteed to start a war because of the business they were both tied to.

Obama and the Clintons had jack squat but some how have a fortune now.  They sold us out to China and Mexico as well as other countries.

It's the same for accurately interpreting the founders intent.  Looking at the circumstances they had and we're living through.  This is why the left is trying to erase history under the guise of something they cold care less about.  If Pelosi cares about racism and illegal immigrants then why does she pay them substandard wages and why doesn't she sponsor them.

6 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Slavery was always viewed as unconstitutional.  Even though there wasn't an Amendment.

The Declaration of Independence clearly states that all men are created equal, endowed by their creator(which means man can't take it away without the creators consent) with inalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness which shall not be infringed upon except under due process of the law.(the creators permission to take it away)

The Declaration of Independence is not a binding legal document.  It's a letter sent to King George III.  Also, there is nothing about due process in the Declaration.  The Due Process Clause resides in the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments.  

It's amazing how much I've already learned in law school and I still have 2 years to go.  You genuinely think you know what you're talking about... but you don't.  

56 minutes ago, Capco said:

56 minutes ago, Capco said:

The Declaration of Independence is not a binding legal document.  It's a letter sent to King George III.  Also, there is nothing about due process in the Declaration.  The Due Process Clause resides in the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments.  

It's amazing how much I've already learned in law school and I still have 2 years to go.  You genuinely think you know what you're talking about... but you don't.  

I'm very well aware that the Declaration isn't the constitution and that's why I said viewed.  King George would be who we were declaring our independence from so that would make sense huh.   Also the current constitution isn't the constitution that we originally adopted.  That was the mind set behind the constitution and part of what the Supreme court Justices are supposed to use to interpret it.

And you are right about the due process thank you.  I just double-checked.  I'm not the one that's in law school so you'll have to excuse me for a mistake that doesn't disprove anything I've said.  It's really inconsequential.  

Your still wrong about the second amendment though.  Because they would have overthrown this government a long time ago.  I can't help but notice you didn't comment or bring up what Franklin and Jefferson said.

Good luck disproving my interpretation of the second amendment when those two quotes haven't been erased from history yet.  But I'm sure you're just waiting for me to make a mistake or be wrong about something before you comment.  That way you don't have to acknowledge defeat or give ground.  You make an excellent politician.

Crickets.

7 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

That was the mind set behind the constitution and part of what Supreme court Justices are supposed to use to interpret it.

The Declaration of Independence can at best be used as a persuasive authority.  And honestly I'm not even sure how persuasive it would be.  Granted, I haven't taken Constitutional Law yet, but none of the SCOTUS cases I have read so far have cited the Declaration.  

9 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

And you are right about the due process thank you.  I just double-checked.

Always happy to inform.

10 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Your still wrong about the second amendment though.  Because they would have overthrown this government a long time ago.  I can't help but notice you didn't comment or bring up what Franklin and Jefferson said.

I am well aware of these quotes you speak of, and believe it or not they resonate greatly with me as well.  But they are in no way legally binding.  I've already addressed this I believe.  

On 10/27/2020 at 12:15 AM, reddogblitz said:

My theory is both Rs and D's pull whatever sneaky underhanded trick they can think of to win legal or otherwise.

Too much power and money 💰 at stake to play it straight.

My other theory is it will be like the 2000 election.  He who has the best lawyers wins.

Theory?  It's been this way since the two party system was created. 

As far as 2000, that was the last time I didn't hear "this is the most important election of our lifetime" when looking back pry the most important election of our lifetime.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Capco said:

The Declaration of Independence can at best be used as a persuasive authority.  And honestly I'm not even sure how persuasive it would be.  Granted, I haven't taken Constitutional Law yet, but none of the SCOTUS cases I have read so far have cited the Declaration.  

Always happy to inform.

I am well aware of these quotes you speak of, and believe it or not they resonate greatly with me as well.  But they are in no way legally binding.  I've already addressed this I believe.  

Wondered where you went. Fair enough.  The losers of a revolution are always criminals.

As far as the Supreme Court goes, you can't have the kids pick their own babysitter.  It was doomed to be a failure from the beginning.

The next revolution in this country will be the last and the end of this country and likely the complete destabilization of the world.  Unfortunately I do believe it's coming.  I've seen the AKs and piles of munitions and I'm sure there is a lot more that I don't know about.

For me it doesn't matter who gets elected.  Things won't get better for me either way.  I've already defied the odds and accomplished more than anyone I know in the same circumstances.  All this was done in spite of the government and society.

I used to be a moderate Republican, then a Libertarian and now I've lost all faith in government.  Anarchist.

9 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I used to be a moderate Republican, then a Libertarian and now I've lost all faith in government.  Anarchist.

I can at least respect this line of thinking even if I don't agree with it, because it exemplifies your ideological consistency.  And that's something I appreciate.  

The rest of your post honestly puzzles me, apart from your story of overcoming adversity.  And this too is something I appreciate and respect.  I'll take you at your word and congratulate you on a job well done.  I happen to be a big believer in government as long as it is a "government of the people, by the people, and for the people," to quote Lincoln.  

Just curious:  what do you think of Lincoln as a president?  He is usually ranked in the top 3, and of those rankings he typically resides in the top 2 (the other being Washington).  Likewise, the other top 3 president is usually considered to be FDR.  What do you think of FDR as a president?