It’s Nice To See Obama Again

Tiberius

45 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Eloquent and inspiring words from the king divider in chief.

Careful, your racism is showing... and divider in chief? 

TOP THIS:

"you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

gettyimages-830617844_master-e1502813545

Big.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.ab1d0686c6d0f7ee182780540657ccb3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c12d1572dabeafd570b03198d3d6b4e4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.013a029cb249c211b4f5701a3c6b22d9.jpeg

Ever-Classy Obama Uses Texas Massacre to Remind Us He Hates Cops. 

“Obama’s most enduring legacy is the virulent anti-law enforcement sentiment on the American left.

Wherever and whenever there was some conflict between radical, lying leftists and law enforcement Obama made sure to side with the radicals, most notably in Ferguson, Missouri.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/05/26/the-morning-briefing-ever-classy-obama-uses-texas-massacre-to-remind-us-he-hates-cops-n1601044

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Careful, your racism is showing... and divider in chief? 

TOP THIS:

"you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

gettyimages-830617844_master-e1502813545

Big.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.ab1d0686c6d0f7ee182780540657ccb3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c12d1572dabeafd570b03198d3d6b4e4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.013a029cb249c211b4f5701a3c6b22d9.jpeg

Symptoms of psychosis:

Disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, hostility, hyperactivity, hypervigilance, nonsense word repetition.

Classic. 

Meds Billy Boy Meds.  It’s gonna all be ok. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Symptoms of psychosis:

Disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, hostility, hyperactivity, hypervigilance, nonsense word repetition.

Classic. 

Oh Jim - once again - here to clean up the pathetic DR mess once again.

Too funny

PS: every GQP accusation is a confession- seek help 

idiots

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FTqQP8zXEAcf3lR?format=jpg&name=small

Why is it a BIG DEAL for the cult when a former POTUS makes public comments but CONALD can have numerous rallies since the POS left office?

LMAO

Gotta love the Party of Cowards and Hypocrisy  

freaks

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Symptoms of psychosis:

Classic. 

Well to be fair, they were manipulated by the Dems/MSM into dividing the country.  We had just come off 8 years of the first-ever black President so they had to invent new ways to keep racism alive.  And they thought there would never be a Republican elected President again, so when Hilly lost, they bought Russian collusion and did Putins work for him.

That being said, at some point a person needs to see they have a problem and help themselves.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Symptoms of psychosis:

Classic. 

Cued right up to the point that proves beyond all doubt that @BillStime is a despicable liar, nearly five years later.

Not that it will make a damn bit of difference to the disgusting *****stain that he is.

Why anyone still interacts with this a-hole is astonishing to me.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Cued right up to the point that proves beyond all doubt that @BillStime is a despicable liar, nearly five years later.

Not that it will make a damn bit of difference to the disgusting *****stain that he is.

Why anyone still interacts with this a-hole is astonishing to me.

OMFG - liar???? 

YOU HAD TO SHARE A VIDEO OF TRUMP DEFENDING HIS OWN REMARKS??????? 

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz

You are the same POS that went overboard defending THIS:

giphy.gif

Edited by BillStime

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well to be fair, they were manipulated by the Dems/MSM into dividing the country.  We had just come off 8 years of the first-ever black President so they had to invent new ways to keep racism alive.  And they thought there would never be a Republican elected President again, so when Hilly lost, they bought Russian collusion and did Putins work for him.

That being said, at some point a person needs to see they have a problem and help themselves.

Help himself?  I’m afraid he’s beyond fixing this himself.  His poor family needs an intervention. 

Imagine nearly five years later still clinging to this blatant lie.

Trump called them very fine people!!!!  

Except for the fact that he explicitly and plainly excluded neo-Nazis and white nationalists from his very fine people group and described them instead as groups that should be "condemned totally"

Commie behavior through and through.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reporting and the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville.  Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

As a man charged with publicly explaining Donald Trump’s often meandering and colloquial vernacular in highly adversarial TV settings, I appreciate more than most the sometimes-murky nature of his off-script commentaries.  But these Charlottesville statements leave little room for interpretation.  For any honest person, therefore, to conclude that the president somehow praised the very people he actually derided, reveals a blatant and blinding level of bias. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Imagine nearly five years later still clinging to this blatant lie.

Trump called them very fine people!!!!  

Except for the fact that he explicitly and plainly excluded neo-Nazis and white nationalists from his very fine people group and described them instead as groups that should be "condemned totally"

Commie behavior through and through.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reporting and the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville.  Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

As a man charged with publicly explaining Donald Trump’s often meandering and colloquial vernacular in highly adversarial TV settings, I appreciate more than most the sometimes-murky nature of his off-script commentaries.  But these Charlottesville statements leave little room for interpretation.  For any honest person, therefore, to conclude that the president somehow praised the very people he actually derided, reveals a blatant and blinding level of bias. 

The lengths these idiots will take to re write history.

image.thumb.jpeg.6c202f27508c1a1a3fbd962e07fa96a1.jpeg

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

What he said is right there, don't deny it, it's right in front of your face.

The sky is green for this idiot.

It doesn't matter when you put the actual video in front of his face.

The sky will always be green to commies.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

He's a bit slow, I think.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

He's a bit slow, I think.

Not slow.  Just committed and frozen to a specific ideological position that give and take of opinions and facts cannot alter or adjust.  That ideology based on an obsession with Trump and associating any and all issues and topics to said person and labeling any dissenters to their opinions as "Trump supporters" or "cult" members.  Since I am neither of those I've learned to keep my engagement with the specific posters to a minimum.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

What he said is right there, don't deny it, it's right in front of your face.

Yeah keep whitewashing bro - I

hope you win

image.thumb.jpeg.013a029cb249c211b4f5701a3c6b22d9.jpeg

2 hours ago, gobills404 said:

He couldn’t even last a day without black victimhood being the center of attention

Irony is dead

57 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Conald said - very fine people on both sides - you can’t erase that - you can to rewrite history with your lemmings - but Trump said it.

Just like Conald told a white supremacist group to stand down and stand by.

You have ZERO credibility 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d1a6v2sj74h2yq2rpq

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Conald said - very fine people on both sides - you can’t erase that - you can to rewrite history with your lemmings - but Trump said it.

Just like Conald told a white supremacist group to stand down and stand by.

You have ZERO credibility 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d1a6v2sj74h2yq2rpq

Keep repeating the lies. I’m SURE someone without access to the internet will eventually believe you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Keep repeating the lies. I’m SURE someone without access to the internet will eventually believe you.

What lie?

What lie?

Are you an idiot?

Am I not supposed to believe what the whole world heard?

VERY FINE PEOPLE BOTH SIDES

Why must you idiots continue to deny what Conald said?

HE F’N SAID IT

lolz

Obama never perceived Biden as a capable lackey in his role as VP.

Obama just kept him in the background intentionally.

Joe is now free and peeing wildly everywhere and the LW has no say to stop his lunatic obsessions.

• 3 months later...