White, Brown and Milano all practicing today UPDATED with full injury report

Process

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

You need to watch again. Those throws were off the mark... Pittsburgh game that pass was a solid 2 yards behind the WR....

DBF7AE00-906C-4283-AAC7-B1C940384919.jpeg

Tre had 2 picks in that game, yes?  And I don't think you can say that about the pick vs. the Dolphins.

I'm afraid I'm not "invested" enough in being "proven right" to go hunt down film clips from a year ago for you and then have to argue about what jumping a route means so...YOU WIN!  WHOO!

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, MJS said:

And you'd be wrong.

So our star corner missed a tackle (who cares, that's not his job) and Kupp, the best slot corner in the league, got open by crossing the entire field for a TD. White isn't Superman. The best defenders in the league still give up occasional plays.

The reality is QB's largely ignore Tre White and choose to throw away from him. That's huge and shows how good he is playing.

"The best defenders in the league still give up occasional plays."

Really?  I had no idea at all, gee thanks.

I was asked a question and gave an answer, if you think missing tackles and leaving receivers wide open for TDs is not a big deal, that is up to you.  I never meant to insinuate Tre isnt a very good/great player, i simply said he has not been up to his historic level of play so for this year, just my opinion.

16 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Dline hasn’t got pressure. White makes his plays when passes are slightly off due to pressure....

Hardly ever does anyone on this team jump routes and make plays.... the past few years our ints have been from passes missing the mark and tipped balls.

I agree the D Line has been dreadful thus far this year.  Look at the time Goof had in the second half compared to the onslaught J Allen was under.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

90% - absolutely. The majority of nfl players are really not playing at 100% healthy right now. 

Except when they have 20?  days between games like the Titans had.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Paulus said:

If Milano and Tre were at say 90%, would you start them againt KC? Play them? At what percentage would you not play them?

200.gif

I dont think it's really a percentage thing. Most players aren't 100%. I think it's a matter of two things. 

1. Can the injury be further damaged. 

2. If not, can the player deal with the pain. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Great to hear, especially for the defense. 

But against the Chiefs, I feel we need Brown on the field more. 

Our defense, and defenses across the league, have had trouble with the rampant scoring going on.

If we're going to win Monday, we need our offense to keep up with the Chiefs. Brown provides speed, route running and another credible threat. This offense is going to need to score a lot, otherwise it could get out of hand quick.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

great, they both play, and Edmunds only pursues guys running to his right (so he can tackle with his left shoulder) and Milano only pursues guys running to his left (so he can tackle with his right shoulder), lol sounds like a plan

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think Eric wood mentioned the plan was for him to return week 7. That would be great. 

That’d be nice...he’s no all-pro, but Winters is horrible and the run game could use some nasty.

Side note: I can’t be the only person that sings “Mongo Feliciano” to the tune of “Mambo Italiano”, right?

1 hour ago, billsherd said:

Hope Feliciano can play this game that will help with the run game. This could be the game where Moss shows why he was so talked up pre draft. 

I'm thinking next week may be more realistic

12 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

That’d be nice...he’s no all-pro, but Winters is horrible and the run game could use some nasty.

Side note: I can’t be the only person that sings “Mongo Feliciano” to the tune of “Mambo Italiano”, right?

Hahahaha!  I will admit it!  No, you are not the only person.