Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

Markey-Twitter-Fake.png

Senator Ed Markey colluded with a WaPo reporter in a scheme to damage Twitter’s reputation

Elon Musk and Senator Ed Markey exchanged barbs on Twitter today over the question of Musk’s $8 blue check and potential abuse of the system by impersonators.

($8 blue check sounds like a promotional Taco Bell menu item under Joe Biden’s inflation.)

The exchange (linked above) is hilarious because Musk just doesn’t respect these people and it drives them insane. It’s also quite remarkable that a sitting U.S. Senator colluded with the Washington Post to violate Twitter’s Terms of Service (TOS) and then has the gall to whine to Elon Musk that the two managed to break the rules that they set out to break. Markey then went on to threaten congressional action against Musk when the billionaire laughed him off like the clown he is.

https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2022/11/13/senator-ed-markey-colluded-with-a-wapo-reporter-in-a-scheme-to-damage-twitters-reputation/

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Markey-Twitter-Fake.png

Senator Ed Markey colluded with a WaPo reporter in a scheme to damage Twitter’s reputation

Elon Musk and Senator Ed Markey exchanged barbs on Twitter today over the question of Musk’s $8 blue check and potential abuse of the system by impersonators.

($8 blue check sounds like a promotional Taco Bell menu item under Joe Biden’s inflation.)

The exchange (linked above) is hilarious because Musk just doesn’t respect these people and it drives them insane. It’s also quite remarkable that a sitting U.S. Senator colluded with the Washington Post to violate Twitter’s Terms of Service (TOS) and then has the gall to whine to Elon Musk that the two managed to break the rules that they set out to break. Markey then went on to threaten congressional action against Musk when the billionaire laughed him off like the clown he is.

https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2022/11/13/senator-ed-markey-colluded-with-a-wapo-reporter-in-a-scheme-to-damage-twitters-reputation/

Elon must find the idea that he needed help to damage twitters reputation hilarious, Musk is doing far better all on his own.

Edited by Warcodered

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Markey-Twitter-Fake.png

Elon should have called him "Biz" Markey and said "you, you got what I need ($8)..."

On 11/16/2022 at 9:22 AM, ChiGoose said:

What would you do if your employer sent you this letter?

I would evaluate my performance as compared to expectation of my employer, consider if the salary/benefits offered were in line with the job, consider other job prospects available to me as it relates to points 1 and 2, and go from there. This messaging in and of itself wouldn’t bother me. 

That said, I’m self-employed and i would not send share this messaging in this way, but he certainly stepped right past the corporate bs that folks often complain about. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Maybe, just maybe, people who are really smart at one thing are not smart at all things…

https://twitter.com/nitashatiku/status/1593399704636620800?s=46&t=dKLxCFzXUvMUKZsxnGXaQg

Twitter is like playing tiddly-winks compared to the other companies he's had fabulous success with.  Sometimes you have to take a step back to take 2 steps forward.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Twitter is like playing tiddly-winks compared to the other companies he's had fabulous success with.  Sometimes you have to take a step back to take 2 steps forward.

What company has succeeded after shedding ~75% of its workforce within a month?