Should Yeldon get more touches?

DBilz2500

Yes.  

He’s also the best back at picking up pass rushers and we can flex him out as a WR.  

Make Singletary earn his playing time back.  

No clue what Moss is... can’t get on the field. Probably should’ve been drafted by the Jets. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Yep. Singletary hasn’t been good IMO. I know he hasn’t  had a lot of holes to run through. 

But outside the rams game he has been unimpressive 

Yeldon has legit speed, always goes forward for at least a few yards, and catches the ball really well. He needs more touches  

• Like (+1) 1

I love Singletary - but he's really only good in space.  He's better catching the ball out of the backfield, or running on the edges.

He should never run up the middle again.

When is Moss back? Still want to see what he can do.

I don’t know if Yeldon should get more touches, but there’s gotta be something out there better At RB than what we got.  Defenses give no respect to our running game.  Even when OL opens big holes, Singletary is not getting more than 5-6 yards right now.  They need a hungry RB who’s gonna run with some violence.  

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

I don’t know if Yeldon should get more touches, but there’s gotta be something out there better At RB than what we got.  Defenses give no respect to our running game.  Even when OL opens big holes, Singletary is not getting more than 5-6 yards right now.  They need a hungry RB who’s gonna run with some violence.  

In a league where really good running backs can be found on the street corner, it is inexcusable for a team that has used premium picks on the position in the last two drafts to have such a thoroughly mediocre (probably too kind a word) running attack.

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

In a league where really good running backs can be found on the street corner, it is inexcusable for a team that has used premium picks on the position in the last two drafts to have such a thoroughly mediocre (probably too kind a word) running attack.

Agreed.  There’s dudes out there hungry for a shot who will run with reckless abandon.  Josh is too valuable to be calling designed runs because our current RB’s are too small, slow and not physical enough.