NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 5, 2020— Updated CBS early map

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 5, 2020

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=5

October 11, 2020

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Thursday Night: Tampa Bay @ Chicago (FOX/NFLN)
  • Sunday Night: Minnesota @ Seattle (NBC)
  • Monday Night: LA Chargers @ New Orleans (ESPN)

CBS EARLY

█ Las Vegas @ Kansas City   Ian Eagle, Charles Davis
█ Cincinnati @ Baltimore  Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon
█ Jacksonville @ Houston  Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
█ Buffalo @ Tennessee Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

05-CBS-E.png

CBS LATE

█ NY Giants @ Dallas  Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

█ Denver @ New England  Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

█ Indianapolis @ Cleveland  Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

05-CBS-L.png

FOX SINGLE

█ Philadelphia @ Pittsburgh  Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma
 LA Rams @ Washington  Brandon Gaudin, Daryl Johnston
 Carolina @ Atlanta  Chris Myers, Brock Huard
 Arizona @ NY Jets  Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman
 Miami @ San Francisco (LATE)  Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

ALBANY gets the game

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

18 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

CBS All-Access makes these maps obsolete when the games are on CBS anyway.

I hate to keep going around about this, but I thought I couldn't use CBS-All Access to get anything other than the game that my local CBS affiliate is carrying.  

Just now, Shaw66 said:

I hate to keep going around about this, but I thought I couldn't use CBS-All Access to get anything other than the game that my local CBS affiliate is carrying.  

You can change the location setting on your computer (Latitude and Longitude). Once this is changed to say Buffalo or any NFL city that is airing a game you want to see, CBS all access will broadcast the game from that location. There was originally a post i think from a member here named Cinga who detailed how to make these changes on your computer. Or click the link in this thread that Just Jack posted. It is very detailed on how to do this. 

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

You can change the location setting on your computer (Latitude and Longitude). Once this is changed to say Buffalo or any NFL city that is airing a game you want to see, CBS all access will broadcast the game from that location. There was originally a post i think from a member here named Cinga who detailed how to make these changes on your computer. Or click the link in this thread that Just Jack posted. It is very detailed on how to do this. 

Thanks.  That's interesting.  

I finally figured out how to go the virtual private network route, and I bought NFLGamepass through a server in Germany.  I actually like Gamepass, because I can watch any game I want, and I can switch between two good games.    The VPN is only $10 a month, and I suppose instead of buying gamepass I could just get the VPN and CBS All Access.  Wouldn't get me EVERY game, but it would get me most Bills games.  

Just now, Shaw66 said:

I finally figured out how to go the virtual private network route, and I bought NFLGamepass through a server in Germany.  I actually like Gamepass, because I can watch any game I want, and I can switch between two good games.    The VPN is only $10 a month, and I suppose instead of buying gamepass I could just get the VPN and CBS All Access.  Wouldn't get me EVERY game, but it would get me most Bills games.  

Yeah if you've gone the international game pass VPN route that is a good option too. Way more options. I did CBS all access just because it would be cheap and super easy. But it sucked when they played the Rams on Fox and I had to watch the game by the less reliable methods out there.