WTF

Foxx

I thought of DR as the PPP version of Rush Limbaugh providing tons of information, together with great analysis. He is not confrontational but is constantly bullied and provoked. 

It seems like a war with casualties. Strategy is to take out the strongest and the rest will fall.

Forbidden words and thought Chinese style.  And to think, the Biden family is already on the payroll.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do not feel they owe an explanation either. As you say, it is a private site. However, it is becoming more and more difficult to identify what type of posting earns a ban.

would be great if there was another site to bring people over to. 

Edited by dubs

2 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Classic @Deranged Rhino all over this thread:

The cult here can’t even see how he belittles and intimates other posters when their content goes against his narrative.

Mention anything negative about Trump and his association with Russia and watch DR go overboard.

intimates?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Classic @Deranged Rhino all over this thread:

The cult here can’t even see how he belittles and intimates other posters when their content goes against his narrative.

Mention anything negative about Trump and his association with Russia and watch DR go overboard.

And yet a truly reprehensible piece of shite like you is still here. Do you still want to see my best friend's death certificate you fukking scumbag? 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LB3 said:

And yet a truly reprehensible piece of shite like you is still here. Do you still want to see my best friend's death certificate you fukking scumbag? 

Didn’t meant to trigger you by highlighting the fact that DR INTIMIDATES those who counter and damage his Q Analysis.

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not me but PPP *is* closely moderated (as it should be) and posts do get deleted and people get tossed. 

Maybe a post on the rules need to be re-posted? 

Dude, such a communist thing to say...  I mean fascist.

• Like (+1) 1

I for one want him back. I have never complained about anyone on this board or any other. Not my style.

But if and when he's back I'd like to see people call him on his more out-there conspiratorial thought. I tried to do that. He got defensive and tried to drive me out of here. And from that long "Save PPP" thread it was obvious that he thinks those who disagree or are prone to calling him out on what is, quite frankly, his b.s., have no place here.

I'm old to TBD, new to PPP. I mostly enjoy discussing political analysis and polls. And I am not thin skinned. Bring it on, but be ready to defend your position with something other than "you are not awake; do your own research; what you see is not what is really going on."

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, meazza said:

@shoshin got his wish, thin skinned mother *****

No, I never called for a poster to be banned yet clearly he’s the driver of the PPP bully/campaigning culture. 

My wish is that we’d all be more civil and this place could remain a positive reflection on TBD. But PPP has not seemed to be able to help the TBD community positively IMO. Maybe stronger moderation will encourage better behavior. 

The campaigners and crap posters can go hang on Twitter. 

Edited by shoshin

42 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do not feel they owe an explanation either. As you say, it is a private site. However, it is becoming more and more difficult to identify what type of posting earns a ban.

It's a private site, but at some point, if I may say, I hope whatever authority given to some is not being abused to the point where honest, good debate, is being destroyed. 

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

No, I never called for a poster to be banned yet clearly he’s the driver of the PPP culture. 

My wish is that we’d all be more civil and this place could remain a positive reflection on TBD. But PPP has not seemed to be able to help the TBD community positively IMO. Maybe stronger moderation will encourage better behavior. 

This sub forum has done just fine for the last 20+ years without whiners like yourself.  Again, if you have specific requirements of civility, go post on Facebook.  

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You are extremely wrong.

Pretty sure I’m not .

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, shoshin said:

No, I never called for a poster to be banned yet clearly he’s the driver of the PPP culture. 

Why don't you worry about your own opinion and not the image of this board.  We're not coming here to make somebody else happy.  We post and read what interests us.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Dude your definition of civil is everyone agreeing with your takes on Covid.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

DR got tossed.  Because, you know, the community is so much better since the bots arrived.

You will be made to care.

I have some family members I told about PPP a few years ago when I started posting.  I specifically told them about Greg, because at the time he was posting quite a bit about Russia and DJT.  

I really struggle sometimes understanding the things that get you bounced. I understand fully it’s a private site, but just looking at some of the $#@& posted since DJT was diagnosed, it really doesn’t seem like it’s a civility standard.  

When the word filters down on DRs status and/or when he’s returning (if) I’d appreciate if those who know him well shared what you found out.  PM is fine. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

You are what is wrong with PPP. You are the type of Karen who wants to create rules for clubs they aren't in.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is hysterical. 

I can see who warns and bans every poster. I can read what's said about it in the mod's forum.  I know I just finished sending someone a standard "we don't mod PPP" message when I saw DR go flying by out the window and caught sight of the boot that launched him. 

And you're telling me you're 'pretty sure you're not wrong' about what happened?

You're So Pretty!

Thanks, I work out

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is hysterical. 

I can see who warns and bans every poster. I can read what's said about it in the mod's forum.  I know I just finished sending someone a standard "we don't mod PPP" message when I saw DR go flying by out the window and caught sight of the boot that launched him. 

And you're telling me you're 'pretty sure you're not wrong' about what happened?

You're So Pretty!

do tell

Let’s check back in 2 weeks and see if life has moved on. I think that guy got banned before and the board somehow survived. 

Well done mods and good luck. Flush the whole thing and the world will spin on its axis as long as Josh stays Covid free.