Will Trump Be Healthy Enough to Run (and Serve)?

28 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You mean all of the money you've spent on therapy hasn't answered that question yet?😊

I’m not the one that has infested the WH, a real ship of fools. 

Insanity, disease, ignorance and incompetence all in one. But you are still voting for this Trump horror show, I suppose. 

ing Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

Alex Brandon/AP

I was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2013, immediately following a summer tour with my band. It was a nightmare. I’m a full-time songwriter, and my specific type of tumor — an “acoustic neuroma,” which sits on one’s hearing nerve, causing terrible damage to the surrounding real estate — had already wiped out much of my hearing. Hoping to restore some of that hearing before I underwent brain surgery, my doctors prescribed me a daily dose of dexamethasone — the same steroid that is now being administered to President Trump as part of his kitchen-sink treatmentof Covid-19. And just like Trump, it made me feel invincible.

Medically speaking, it was a miracle drug. Dex restored nearly half of the hearing I’d already lost. But it also made me high as a kite, like I’d just mainlined a potent mixture of espresso beans and psychotropics. I could feel my heartbeat in my eyeballs. I was euphoric. I made elaborate plans for the months following my surgery — including another tour with my band, Andrew Leahey & the Homestead — despite my doctor’s warning that I wouldn’t be well enough to hit the road until the following summer. Not even the anxiety of my upcoming operation could dampen my buzz. To borrow a phr

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-commentary/trump-dexemethasone-steroid-covid-andrew-leahey-1071822/

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's back in the Oval Office.  Looks like he's completely healthy now, AND he's got protection from Wuhan virus (but who knows for how long?).

Wuhan.  Nice work.  Nothing like sounding the dog whistle. 

Also, hoax on health.  Given your history with the pandemic (HCQ is great!  Just take it with zinc and z-pac and fairy dust and everything will be fine!) I’ll take the “he’s completely healthy” assessment with a basketball-size hunk of salt.  

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's back in the Oval Office.  Looks like he's completely healthy now, AND he's got protection from Wuhan virus (but who knows for how long?).

Completely healthy?

Wow!

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Wuhan.  Nice work.  Nothing like sounding the dog whistle. 

This whistle only attracts...you.  Therefore...

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Also, hoax on health.  Given your history with the pandemic (HCQ is great!  Just take it with zinc and z-pac and fairy dust and everything will be fine!) I’ll take the “he’s completely healthy” assessment with a basketball-size hunk of salt.  

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Completely healthy?

Wow!

My bad.  Should have said "on his way to his previous state of health."

1 hour ago, dubs said:

Lots of ignored messages in this thread. Not surprising given the subject, OP might want to think before starting a new thread. 

I’ll try to bring back the good ol’ days for you by channeling DR for the life of this thread. Stay tuned. 

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Open your eyes. You are still asleep. They want you to think Trump had COVID. Trump? Or imposter? Fat man, orange makeup, real Trump = Safe Location. Mickey Mouse said it’s 13 o’clock. 
WWG1WGA

Calm before the storm 

• Like (+1) 1