Will Trump Be Healthy Enough to Run (and Serve)?

7 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Obviously there is no way for me to prove what goes through your mind, but if there was I would confidently bet everything I own on this being utter horseshit.

Just because you'll hold your nose and vote for Trump even if he's behaving like your batshit crazy uncle, don't project your views on others.

4 hours ago, SoTier said:

Just because you'll hold your nose and vote for Trump even if he's behaving like your batshit crazy uncle, don't project your views on others.

...trying to hide your hatred, foment and vitriol as usual (COUGH).......not to mention your babble elsewhere about NOT wishing Trump any harm from Covid-19 bout......you redefine hypocrite...never in your daily stats babble do you qualify that probably 70+% passed (140,000) due to pre-existing conditions, at risk elderly, or exacerbated by not practicing even MINIMAL self-help health recommendations......we in business call this "convenient omission"......

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...trying to hide your hatred, foment and vitriol as usual (COUGH).......not to mention your babble elsewhere about NOT wishing Trump any harm from Covid-19 bout......you redefine hypocrite...never in your daily stats babble do you qualify that probably 70+% passed (140,000) due to pre-existing conditions, at risk elderly, or exacerbated by not practicing even MINIMAL self-help health recommendations......we in business call this "convenient omission"......

• I have never wished Trump dead; he deserves to live with the consequences of his stupidity, reckless, and selfishness.
  • A RW poster claimed that I would vote for Covid Donnie if he was a Democrat, which is absolutely untrue.  He's a dictator wannabe who admires Vladimir Putin excessively and has made it very clear that he will sacrifice anyone and anything to get what he wants, which in 2020 is his re-election.    I have never pretended to  have anything but hatred and disdain for Donald Trump.  
  • Apparently in your view, the deaths of old people and people with chronic health problems from Covid-19 don't matter.  Well, then, what the 60k younger healthy people who have died from Covid-19?  Are they just, to quote Covid Donnie, "losers".
  • What "MINIMAL self-help health recommendations" did any of the people who died from Covid-19 fail to "practice" other than wearing masks and social distancing?  You don't know that any or all of the coronavirus victims failed to practice those except for Covid Donnie himself who chose to politicize mask wearing.

If any of this makes me a "hypocrite", then you don't even know what the word means.

21 hours ago, SoTier said:

• I have never wished Trump dead; he deserves to live with the consequences of his stupidity, reckless, and selfishness.
  • A RW poster claimed that I would vote for Covid Donnie if he was a Democrat, which is absolutely untrue.  He's a dictator wannabe who admires Vladimir Putin excessively and has made it very clear that he will sacrifice anyone and anything to get what he wants, which in 2020 is his re-election.    I have never pretended to  have anything but hatred and disdain for Donald Trump.  
  • Apparently in your view, the deaths of old people and people with chronic health problems from Covid-19 don't matter.  Well, then, what the 60k younger healthy people who have died from Covid-19?  Are they just, to quote Covid Donnie, "losers".
  • What "MINIMAL self-help health recommendations" did any of the people who died from Covid-19 fail to "practice" other than wearing masks and social distancing?  You don't know that any or all of the coronavirus victims failed to practice those except for Covid Donnie himself who chose to politicize mask wearing.

If any of this makes me a "hypocrite", then you don't even know what the word means.

...precisely indicators of your ignorance.....NEVER said that the elderly or at risk population segment don't matter...typical fallacious twisting of words to suit yourself.....EVERY damn life matters......pre Covid-19, I buried FIVE in 16 months, including my wife and mother, so I know loss of life VERY well......and only a petulant fool would deny NOT knowing people whose personal health practices rank low on their priority list.....hygiene, diet, exercise, vitamins, strengthening immune system,  et al...even the CDC said obesity is a higher risk category for Covid-19, which knows NO age restrictions......which casts oneself into a higher risk category when a resistant flu strain happens during season or even in the case of Covid-19, a phenomenon unlike anything since 1917/1918....so just keep waving your "Covid Donnie" banner......it's the best you can do...SMH..............

That right there tells me all I need to know about the content of your character.....which is obviously a null set.

To conflate COVID deaths with something Trump might have said about a totally different subject, and then come out with that line, shows your absolute lack of credibility, let alone sanity.

And your opinion of Andy Cuomo, who's covid policy directly resulted in the deaths of thousands of elderly. 

Cuomo directly killed more people than did Trump you idiot!

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

And your opinion of Andy Cuomo, who's covid policy directly resulted in the deaths of thousands of elderly. 

...sad isn't it?......the epitome of self aggrandizement by posting daily stat tallies of Covid-19 deaths, citing "Covid Donnie" as well.....but in the true spirit of camaraderie, let us be tolerant of substantive opposing views......

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Don't forget DeBlasio and Nancy telling their people to go about their business back in March.  Or the protests that were super-spreader events and not called-out by the Dems.  Or the depletion of PPE during H1N1 that wasn't replenished during the 6 years after it happened (despite the presence of the omnipotent "pandemic response team") which led to Fauci initially lying about the effectiveness of masks and leading to confusion.  Then let's not forget about China and the WHO (redundant, I know) originally saying that Wuhan virus wasn't transmissible but China allowing flights to leave despite knowing otherwise.  And then there were the cries of racism, from Joe especially, when Trump closed down travel from China.

But it's all Trump's fault. :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don't forget DeBlasio and Nancy telling their people to go about their business back in March.  Or the protests that were super-spreader events and not called-out by the Dems.  Or the depletion of PPE during H1N1 that wasn't replenished during the 6 years after it happened (despite the presence of the omnipotent "pandemic response team) "which led to Fauci initially lying about the effectiveness of masks and leading to confusion.  Then let's not forget about China and the WHO (redundant, I know) originally saying that Wuhan virus wasn't transmissible but China allowing flights to leave despite knowing otherwise.  And then there were the cries of racism when Trump closed down travel from China.

But it's all Trump's fault. :rolleyes:

...bet their Twitter accounts were "hacked" just like Scully's.......honorable mention to Big Fredo letting 8,000+ Chinese nationals pass through JFK AFTER the Trump ban.......and his "ain't my fault" about nursing home deaths policy....."Trump is at fault".....