Will Trump Be Healthy Enough to Run (and Serve)?

2 minutes ago, Dub said:

Frontman, for what KayCee ?

For the people who got him elected.  Obviously Trump is not the best candidate for the job.

If our country was really about the best man, then why does everyone keep voting for people that take more and more money from them?

• Like (+1) 1

“Unless Bill Barr indicts these people for crimes,” declared the president, “the greatest political crime in the history of our country, then we’re gonna get little satisfaction unless I win. Because I won’t forget it. But these people should be indicted, this was the greatest political crime in the history of our country. And that includes Obama, and that includes Biden; these are people that spied on my campaign, and we have everything.

“Now they say they have much more, and I say Bill, you got plenty. You don’t need any more.”

Just a total POS. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

For the people who got him elected.  Obviously Trump is not the best candidate for the job.

If our country was really about the best man, then why does everyone keep voting for people that take more and more money from them?

Gotcha, I wish we had the best of the best representing us in this country. Unfortunately that just isn't the way these things go. And nobody is perfect. You're right he is what the people that got him elected wanted for the most part. I wish he wasn't as brash as he is but thats him. Honestly the Republicans and Democrats representatives before him are what is also responsible for him. Without all of their failures there may not have been a need for a candidate like Trump.

45 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Do any of you care that Trump is a frontman?

For his bestie, Vladie P?   Possibly ... but it would be totally inadvertent.   Covid Donnie has repeatedly demonstrated that he's too stupid to understand that Putin ain't his friend.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

This country is NOT "really about the best man", though.   It's a republic with an elected leadership with all citizens eligible to vote except those who may be ineligible because of their criminal records and all citizens that meet some general qualifications such as minimum age, residence, etc eligible to hold public office.  

BTW, how do you define "best"?    The richest?  The best educated?  The  highest IQ score?  The tallest?   Or by "best" do you simply mean "the guy who thinks just like I do"?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/trump-mccarthy-wants-stimulus-deal-b872e5b8-243a-44f2-adfb-998b87fd1816.html

Perhaps the most poorly played bluff in Presidential history. “NO STIMULUS BILL TALKS UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION!”

Literally one day later: Crazy Nancy, work with me here! I’m drowning ...

if it’s not the drugs it’s something worse. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Methinks Covid Donnie has "recovered" from the coronavirus as mad as any poor 19th century hatter ...

Trump demands his political foes be arrested

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/trump-mccarthy-wants-stimulus-deal-b872e5b8-243a-44f2-adfb-998b87fd1816.html

Perhaps the most poorly played bluff in Presidential history. “NO STIMULUS BILL TALKS UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION!”

Literally one day later: Crazy Nancy, work with me here! I’m drowning ...

if it’s not the drugs it’s something worse. 

Just crazy!! Batsh it nuts 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Methinks Covid Donnie has "recovered" from the coronavirus as mad as any poor 19th century hatter ...

Trump demands his political foes be arrested

So you would be fine if Trump spied on the Biden campaign and created a fake collusion case then used it as leverage to overthrow his Presidency should he win? 

Good to know.... 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

So you would be fine if Trump spied on the Biden campaign and created a fake collusion case then used it as leverage to overthrow his Presidency should he win? 

Good to know.... 

You're good with the POTUS ordering his political foes, including his current opponent in the presidential election, to be arrested three weeks from that presidential election because he claims they orchestrated a "coup" against him????   Seriously???  And he rants on this for hours on Twitter???   The coronavirus -- or those experimental drugs they shot him full of -- appears to have fried most of the limited number of working brain cells Covid Donnie has.

8 minutes ago, SoTier said:

You're good with the POTUS ordering his political foes, including his current opponent in the presidential election, to be arrested three weeks from that presidential election because he claims they orchestrated a "coup" against him????   Seriously???  And he rants on this for hours on Twitter???   The coronavirus -- or those experimental drugs they shot him full of -- appears to have fried most of the limited number of working brain cells Covid Donnie has.

That's bullschiff and you know it. It's been well documented here over the years, and in the news the last couple months the entire Russia collusion thing, and subsequent investigations were all because of a made up lie to try and help the Clinton campaign. 

So just stop, stop playing ignorant and pretending it never happened. Obama will go down in history as the most corrupt president ever unfortunately, but to people like you, that's okay because #orangemanbad 

22 hours ago, SoTier said:

I do disagree with your takes but you have your views like I have mine.   That doesn't mean that we have to devolve into name calling, bullying, etc.

I don't hate Donald Trump because he's a Republican.  I would hate him if he was a Democrat.  I hate him because he cares for nobody or nothing but himself and his own petty desires, and he is more than willing to sacrifice anybody and anything -- including this country -- to achieve whatever it is he wants.  His response to the pandemic underscores that.

Stop with this reasonable dialog already. 

It's amazing what a few bannings and a bunch of people quitting will do for a board. At this point, I'd say SDS has had a perfect outcome to his intervention. 

22 minutes ago, Cinga said:

That's bullschiff and you know it. It's been well documented here over the years, and in the news the last couple months the entire Russia collusion thing, and subsequent investigations were all because of a made up lie to try and help the Clinton campaign. 

So just stop, stop playing ignorant and pretending it never happened. Obama will go down in history as the most corrupt president ever unfortunately, but to people like you, that's okay because #orangemanbad 

Why is it "bullschiff"?    Covid Donnie has gone off the deep end.  Whatever limited amount of self-control and sense he had in the past has vanished since he tested positive for the coronavirus.   First he leaves the hospital to go joy riding around Bethesda, Maryland so a few hundred of his supporters can stoke his ego with their signs and flags.  Then comes out and belliicosely declares there will be no coronavirus relief package until after he's re-elected followed by his back-tracking the very next day.   Now he spent hours ranting about a non-existent coup and demanding arrests of his political opponents on Twitter.  Those are the actions of a sane leader, a man with the authority to trigger a nuclear holocaust?

Edited by SoTier

11 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Why is it "bullschiff"?    Covid Donnie has gone off the deep end.  Whatever limited amount of self-control and sense he had in the past has vanished since he tested positive for the coronavirus.   First he leaves the hospital to go joy riding around Bethesda, Maryland so a few hundred of his supporters can stoke his ego with their signs and flags.  Then comes out and belliicosely declares there will be no coronavirus relief package until after he's re-elected followed by his back-tracking the very next day.   Now he spent hours ranting about a non-existent coup and demanding arrests of his political opponents on Twitter.  Those are the actions of a sane leader, a man with the authority to trigger a nuclear holocaust?

So because you chose to ignore all the evidence of wrongdoing that is right in front of your face, you are hereby deemed an IDIOT!

Without the old DC Tom here someone has to pick up the mantle.... 

On 10/3/2020 at 7:29 PM, SoTier said:

Except that Trump actually has contracted covid-19, which raises his chances of dying significantly.   According to yesterday's CBS Evening News, 15% of people over 65 who get infected die.   That Covid Donnie is 74 and obese makes it likely that he suffers from one or more chronic diseases that are considered covid-19 co-morbidities -- hypertension, Type 2 diabetes, COPD, liver disease, etc -- common among the elderly.   I think that his chance of dying is more than 10%.

Any update on this :lol: :lol: :lol: 10% :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/3/2020 at 7:29 PM, SoTier said:

Except that Trump actually has contracted covid-19, which raises his chances of dying significantly.  

According to yesterday's CBS Evening News, 15% of people over 65 who get infected die.   

I think that his chance of dying is more than 10%.

That is absurdly wrong.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

That is absurdly wrong.

He’s wrong about everything.  He called me a right winger :lol:

Of course he’ll comment on how I said I was leaving well I’ll never pass up the chance to club a seal on the head. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/8/2020 at 4:12 PM, SoTier said:

I do disagree with your takes but you have your views like I have mine.   That doesn't mean that we have to devolve into name calling, bullying, etc.

I don't hate Donald Trump because he's a Republican.  I would hate him if he was a Democrat.  I hate him because he cares for nobody or nothing but himself and his own petty desires, and he is more than willing to sacrifice anybody and anything -- including this country -- to achieve whatever it is he wants.  His response to the pandemic underscores that.

Obviously there is no way for me to prove what goes through your mind, but if there was I would confidently bet everything I own on this being utter horseshit.