Will Trump Be Healthy Enough to Run (and Serve)?

1 hour ago, Dragoon said:

I’m ok with Trump having Covid. Really. 
I mean....in about 45 days I’ll be able to tell Liberals how Trump beat Covid and the Biden-MSM ticket within a matter of days. So, I got that going for me. 

It is perfectly fine for Trump to hide out in WR Hospital while Biden hides out in basement. At this point more is accomplished in hospital than on the campaign trail. He is insulated from the MSM collecting sympathy. 

Chickens hide,  but wounded go to hospital.

Edited by Niagara

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know how you can tell an asshat from a good poster? 

Someone who starts a needless thread when there are literally at least four other ones in which this can go. 

Really?  I thought it was somebody who gets suspended for bad behavior on PPP.

1 hour ago, meazza said:

10% chance of dying? Based on what metric?

Unless Trump is over 80 and in an old folks home, his chance of dying would have been about 1% had he not had access to state of the art medicine.

Except that Trump actually has contracted covid-19, which raises his chances of dying significantly.   According to yesterday's CBS Evening News, 15% of people over 65 who get infected die.   That Covid Donnie is 74 and obese makes it likely that he suffers from one or more chronic diseases that are considered covid-19 co-morbidities -- hypertension, Type 2 diabetes, COPD, liver disease, etc -- common among the elderly.   I think that his chance of dying is more than 10%.

1 hour ago, meazza said:

Yesterday @SoTier accused me of being a right winger who doesn’t care about the poor and now this bot keeps accusing me of being a Trump supporter.  

they don’t know their audience.

Hey, sonny, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...

41 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Agreed. That failed to meet even the baseline of what should be considered informative and reasonably complete.

Ordinarily it would be no one's business what the President's vital signs and treatment regimen involve. There would have even been a good argument that it was nobody's business had this happened 3 weeks ago.

But people are actually voting now. Transparency is essential.

We know there was at least a couple little white lies or "the truth, but not the whole truth" releases already:

- the Bill Clinton-esque "the President does not require supplemental oxygen" which apparently meant "he did receive supplemental oxygen, but isn't on it now."

- the whole notion that he was just being taken to Walter Reed to work out of an office there because it would be more convenient for observation, etc. By anyone's ordinary definition he was admitted to the hospital with mild-to-moderate signs of COVID-19 infection.

This has moved into the territory of unacceptable spin and withholding of information.

This is not particularly surprising.  Covid Donnie's previous "personal physician" claimed he was in such good health that he could live to be 200.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Really?  I thought it was somebody who gets suspended for bad behavior on PPP.

Except that Trump actually has contracted covid-19, which raises his chances of dying significantly.   According to yesterday's CBS Evening News, 15% of people over 65 who get infected die.   That Covid Donnie is 74 and obese makes it likely that he suffers from one or more chronic diseases that are considered covid-19 co-morbidities -- hypertension, Type 2 diabetes, COPD, liver disease, etc -- common among the elderly.   I think that his chance of dying is more than 10%.

Hey, sonny, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...

This is not particularly surprising.  Covid Donnie's previous "personal physician" claimed he was in such good health that he could live to be 200.  

lol you know nothing about me you ***** asshat.  

CBS news says 15% over 65? I think cbs should review their sources because those kind of stats are closer to the people over 80, not over 65.  

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know how you can tell an asshat from a good poster? 

Someone who starts a needless thread when there are literally at least four other ones in which this can go. 

Let me guess an asshat gets banned and a good poster is left watching it happen?

54 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Let me guess an asshat gets banned and a good poster is left watching it happen?

Ooohhhh Damn ! You really got him there. 

Feel better about yourself  ? 

Not like he gets a response to you. 

Look, he doesn't need me defending him 

just not sure why you thought it was necessary to take the shot. 

1 hour ago, Dub said:

Ooohhhh Damn ! You really got him there. 

Feel better about yourself  ? 

Not like he gets a response to you. 

Look, he doesn't need me defending him 

just not sure why you thought it was necessary to take the shot. 

Perhaps because Captain Asshat loves to take the shot.

13 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Perhaps because Captain Asshat loves to take the shot.

Cool Kemp, you guys just remind me of when we were all kids and the one kid has left and the others are hanging around talking 💩 

3 hours ago, Dub said:

Cool Kemp, you guys just remind me of when we were all kids and the one kid has left and the others are hanging around talking 💩 

Except that I said these things to him, directly many times.