Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

OK, we’ve clearly jumped the shark. The President is riding in his car. The same one he always rides in. What’s he supposed to ride in? A windowless van?  We get it already! Some of you hate the President. But let’s not just be totally stupid here. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, spartacus said:

He could not infect anyone

I saw him wearing a mask

all is well

What is he also had a soda and a sandwich with him?  

If there's anything I've learned in this pandemic, it's that a mask, a drink, or food - equivalent to or better than a sandwich - can prevent the spread of a virus.  Having all 3 with you at all times must be the holy Trinity of viral PPE.

• Like (+1) 1

😄

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Hospitalized Trump Has More Energy Than ‘Healthy’ Biden. 

“I’m mentally exhausted from the awfulness from the Left since last Friday morning. Basic human decency is out the window and I don’t know if the other side will ever get it back. I spent a good chunk of the weekend shunning social media and drinking a strong IPA. That may be the plan every weekend going forward for the rest of the year, or until the election is finally over next June.”

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Here's a conspiracy theory for you.............😐

Speculation mounts about the source of President Trump’s illness

American Thinker, by Deborah Franklin

Original Article

So, in 2017 NYS Senator Chuck Schumer made a very chilling and emphatic statement.  It was the type of statement that you would see in a movie about a lone hero fighting an entrenched and powerful governmental enemy.  There was no widespread condemnation, no media outrage, no concern la about civil liberties or KGBesque tactics:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/312605-schumer-trump-being-really-dumb-by-going-after-intelligence-community%3famp

“Six ways to Sunday to get you”.  

No commentary about lawful activity, about hard investigative work, just “six ways to Sunday” to get you.  

Imo, a powerful US Senator with access to our nation’s secrets would know exactly what the IC could or would do.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

That is F****** Deplorable!!! 

Taking a joy ride when he should be in isolation!!!  Ignoring Doctors advice yet again!! 

He is endangering people to feed his big fat ego.

And where is the news on Melania?  

It is all about Don and not his Christmas hating wife.  

Boy, oh boy you are selective. Posted right below that big  thread you chose was this:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd if you watched his videos, he updated on the First Lady's health. 🙂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Here's a conspiracy theory for you.............😐

Speculation mounts about the source of President Trump’s illness

American Thinker, by Deborah Franklin

Original Article

Holy crap...All the talk of “troll” posts...and no matter your reasoning...you read and post this gibberish

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

😄

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Hospitalized Trump Has More Energy Than ‘Healthy’ Biden. 

“I’m mentally exhausted from the awfulness from the Left since last Friday morning. Basic human decency is out the window and I don’t know if the other side will ever get it back. I spent a good chunk of the weekend shunning social media and drinking a strong IPA. That may be the plan every weekend going forward for the rest of the year, or until the election is finally over next June.”

I’m more concerned about the lack of decency that gave rise to a pandemic that we tried to cure with magic, Lysol, hydroxychloroquine, and lies.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Why are you arguing with Twitter at PPP? Did someone here suggest the photos were fake? 

It is...........as all my posts are..........an informational thing.

Perhaps no one here on PPP has said it, but news services around the country, like Yahoo, are reporting it.

I thought that you might want to know.

I guess I was wrong.

• Like (+1) 1