Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

5 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Does one inject the bleach before, or after, the hydroxycloroquine,,,

well, hope they're alright, and learn a huuuuuge lesson.  I doubt that's possible, though.  

What lesson?   

Do you not yet understand Trump voters like me are ticked he hasn't done enough to put an end to this bleep show quarantine social distance nonsense.  Not because it's not real.  But bc it's not MERS.  I disapprove of his handling of this for constantly talking about it as a virus that would kill millions of people (we don't know that there is more proof that's total nonsense).  We are at 1 million dead on the planet.....man we just socially distanced the heck out of this thing. 

So what lesson did he learn?  

He's about to give you one on HCQ.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Obviously someone not taking the trump super drug! 

I don't think anyone was taking it prophylactically.  But they'll be taking it now.  With zinc, and maybe azithromycin.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Credit Trump for making me very suspicious of this story. This gets him out of a debate perhaps, and gives he and his cracker-jack team a little time to figure out new wrinkles in their plan to steal the election.

Ridiculous.  And I thought you were one of the smart ones.  He has it just as bolsenaro and trudeaus wife and Johnson, etc.  It’s highly contagious and he isn’t exactly very careful.

• Like (+1) 1