Jump to content
BillsMafi$

Cam Lewis waived

Recommended Posts

Back to the ps you go I assume

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good sign for Norman.

  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MJS said:

Good sign for Norman.

Pretty definitive honestly thought they'd wait longer or is this the latest they can make room for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Pretty definitive honestly thought they'd wait longer or is this the latest they can make room for him.

They could have waited until Saturday to activate him, but guess they didn’t need to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MJS said:

Good sign for Norman.

Now we can only hope for the Carolina version...

Fingers Crossed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Step right up Josh Norman

 

 

 

F96F12B7-10B4-43FC-A6F8-47525680102D.jpeg


Hellllllllllllllo Josh Norman

 

BTW This Nick guy is a clown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Back to the ps you go I assume

 

Unless someone claims him.... you know, like the Titans....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

Unless someone claims him.... you know, like the Titans....

Aren't they in timeout.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We cam always bring him back

 

  • Skeptical 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Ether is telling me that Josh Norman is gonna be a boss for us.

 

Just so y'all know it's happening.  Suspense hereby averted.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

Unless someone claims him.... you know, like the Titans....

Way to put that in the air!!!

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Aren't they in timeout.

 

That's a good question.  If their facility is closed I guess they can't bring him in for a physical and so forth....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, H2o said:

Now we can only hope for the Carolina version...

Fingers Crossed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

 

He was solid in his first three years in Washington from 2016 to 2018. He was an effective corner but he was considered a disappointment in those years not because he was bad but because he was signed to be a top tier corner (as he was an All-Pro in 2015.) Granted he was a disaster in 2019 for the Skins. But If he can just be an effective corner like he was those first three years in Washington that will be a plus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

 

He was solid in his first three years in Washington from 2016 to 2018. He was an effective corner but he was considered a disappointment in those years not because he was bad but because he was signed to be a top tier corner (as he was an All-Pro in 2015.) Granted he was a disaster in 2019 for the Skins. But If he can just be an effective corner like he was those first three years in Washington that will be a plus. 


If he can stay healthy and maintain the average level he was at from 2016-2018, it would be a huge boost.  They can line him up on the outside or at slot CB.   I do worry about his health/age but As long as he can stay healthy, I think he’ll be better than some are predicting

41 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

Unless someone claims him.... you know, like the Titans....


I hope not.  It sounds like the Bills would to keep him around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...