Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

5 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I think 50/50 what?? Then that dirty diaper Rivera jumps quickly (too quickly) to defend another of his crews BS Bills calls saying "The process of the catch had not yet been completed...".

Clean catch, no bobble, goes to the ground, and the play is over. It is a completed catch...does not matter if s defender comes in later to rip it out of a receiver's hands..

wtf process is he talking about. It is very clear and obvious in the replays.

Best Blind Justice GIFs | Gfycat

1 minute ago, Talley56 said:

I'm sure someone has already posted this but, wow, the nerve of getting upset over this.  I agree that the PI probably shouldn't have been called but after the bogus INT they got it was certainly a make up.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29988584/rams-decry-costly-pass-interference-call-led-bills-go-ahead-td-even-catchable-ball

It's  a bunch of crap why do they think Josh threw it there he  could see it from where he was.

Just for some perspective:  Isn’t it great they we are talking about NFL football!  No one could tell you a month ago that we’d absolutely have 3 weeks of football in the books.  Add to that, the Bills are 3-0 with Josh Allen straight up balling.  C’mon, where else would you rather be than right here, right now!!  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

OK, CHIEFS, STEELERS, PATRIOTS X 2, and another team to be named at a later date! 

Chiefs and oh wait pats maybe or maybe

man if the Seahawks play like the way they are today against good teams.... Even though they are playing a good team... like the Bills just did 

this is the nfl not college. No game is easy. Every matchup is different 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

What a load of crap.  That’s what replay is for, to right an obvious wrong.  I hate him even more, if that were even possible.

Apparently Kroft needs to outwrestle folks for the ball while on the ground, after he makes a catch, and after the whistle has blown, as the process of catching the ball is still going on...

...didn't the whistle blow well before either got up so exactly when did the possession  change?

What a truckload of crap.

• Like (+1) 1