"Get rid of the ballots" - Donald Trump

Never imagined that the USA could end up like Venezuela, Turkey, Syria, Lithuania,  Columbia in it election process. 

The hatred that the political parties have created has allowed an opportunity for a coup, at least discord that is past the reason of law.

Civil war cannot be too far off if the reason of law is not followed. Wow. Imagine....such discord, 

Please, if you love your country...do not allow this to happen.

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Never imagined that the USA could end up like Venezuela, Turkey, Syria, Lithuania,  Columbia in it election process. 

The hatred that the political parties have created has allowed an opportunity for a coup, at least discord that is past the reason of law.

Civil war cannot be too far off if the reason of law is not followed. Wow. Imagine....such discord, 

LOL. No, there won’t be a coup. The left already tried it. 

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Wtf do you want us to do?  

11 hours ago, Cinga said:

Typical Demonrat... Accuse the other side of stuff you have actually done... 

Nice how you go with a slang term.   

It's not just Democrats fed up with his lies and false promises. 

It's Independents and True Republicans fed up with this Reality TV heh hem star.  

All the fat man has to say is Yes.  If Biden wins the election he will walk away w/o issue.

Why is it so hard?    Because he thinks he won't lose? 

17 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Go smoke a joint yourself....  Or don't if you are.

If the Dem's don't steal the election,

He has ZERO proof of any substantial Voter Fraud.  if you call .003% substantial, the joke is on you. 

He was asked by a federal judge in PA to prove his claim.  No claim was offered. The Trump campaign and Republicans had refused to do so. ....

ahem...

https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/status/1309305580708859905

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Wtf do you want us to do?  

Citizens need to be concerned about the integrity of elected officials. 

Time limits might help.

Maybe this is the result of the end if the draft? Citizens always put country first but the past couple of generations have not got same love of country.

It is a huge nation and little to unite it. 

Imagine the choices, a 78 yr old with limited capacity vs the ultimate con man liar from 375,000,000.

The chief justices have become politicians.

Where to start. All citizens must hold representatives to higher standards regardless of party politics.

Standards for politicians must be set. 

But seriously, I do not have answers, but have huge concern for the future of my neighbors.  I see a country ready to explode and facing a cliff. I lived through the anti war / draft protests of the 60/70....this us 100x that.

25 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Nice how you go with a slang term.   

It's not just Democrats fed up with his lies and false promises. 

It's Independents and True Republicans fed up with this Reality TV heh hem star.  

All the fat man has to say is Yes.  If Biden wins the election he will walk away w/o issue.

Why is it so hard?    Because he thinks he won't lose? 

Or...  All of the evidence that’s come to light that shows Obama was actually the first President in our nation’s history to not submit to a peaceful transition of power has emboldened Trump to let it be known that cheating will not go unchecked.  Especially since Trump is up against part of Obama’s regime and he knows what they’re capable of.

I never would have imagined seeing anything close to what I’ve read the last week, as evidence of the previous administration‘s corruption (that I voted for).  When I was making fun of what I thought was Trump’s ridiculous and outlandish accusations of a coup, being wire tapped or his concerns with Ukraine.  Yet here I am picking my jaw off the floor.

I’ve seen in person what the media has told us isn’t happening in the Pacific NW.

I’ve read the preliminary findings and reviewed the content myself.

I’ve revisited all of Trump’s earliest accusations against the former administration (much to my disgust).

Lastly, I’m taking personal inventory of my employer and her affiliations and weighing them against the internal communications (What I’m told) and external (what you are told).

There’s so much more I honestly wish I can share but we live in a time where I can’t.  People like never before are blinded by their partisanship.  It takes a tremendous amount of maturity and guts to step away from those you trust and review for yourself the facts.  Not the facts presented by a biased media, but the facts that aren’t shared for specific reasons.

I’m telling you as plainly as I can say it (without a shred of disrespect or indecency), I was wrong about my previous assumptions.   What’s to come is already being braced for.  Counter measures are frantically being played out.  There’s so much intentional disinformation being levied it’s sickening.  

You don’t have to believe me for a second, but it’s important you know that I was you 6 months ago and the place I’m coming from today is urgently telling others to “at least” review the content for yourself.  Your employment may not take you where mine has (allowing me to see it first-hand), but if you remove your affiliations to everything but truth (including what you think you know about Trump), I trust you’ll find a very different view of the Democratic Party, just as I have.

Edited by DFT
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

7 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Citizens need to be concerned about the integrity of elected officials. 

Time limits might help.

Maybe this is the result of the end if the draft? Citizens always put country first but the past couple of generations have not got same love of country.

It is a huge nation and little to unite it. 

Imagine the choices, a 78 yr old with limited capacity vs the ultimate con man liar from 375,000,000.

The chief justices have become politicians.

Where to start. All citizens must hold representatives to higher standards regardless of party politics.

Standards for politicians must be set. 

But seriously, I do not have answers, but have huge concern for the future of my neighbors.  I see a country ready to explode and facing a cliff. I lived through the anti war / draft protests of the 60/70....this us 100x that.

Exactly.

6 hours ago, DFT said:

Or...  All of the evidence that’s come to light that shows Obama was actually the first President in our nation’s history to not submit to a peaceful transition of power has emboldened Trump to let it be known that cheating will not go unchecked. 

No direct link....still.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, DFT said:

Or...  All of the evidence that’s come to light that shows Obama was actually the first President in our nation’s history to not submit to a peaceful transition of power has emboldened Trump to let it be known that cheating will not go unchecked.  Especially since Trump is up against part of Obama’s regime and he knows what they’re capable of.

I never would have imagined seeing anything close to what I’ve read the last week, as evidence of the previous administration‘s corruption (that I voted for).  When I was making fun of what I thought was Trump’s ridiculous and outlandish accusations of a coup, being wire tapped or his concerns with Ukraine.  Yet here I am picking my jaw off the floor.

I’ve seen in person what the media has told us isn’t happening in the Pacific NW.

I’ve read the preliminary findings and reviewed the content myself.

I’ve revisited all of Trump’s earliest accusations against the former administration (much to my disgust).

Lastly, I’m taking personal inventory of my employer and her affiliations and weighing them against the internal communications (What I’m told) and external (what you are told).

There’s so much more I honestly wish I can share but we live in a time where I can’t.  People like never before are blinded by their partisanship.  It takes a tremendous amount of maturity and guts to step away from those you trust and review for yourself the facts.  Not the facts presented by a biased media, but the facts that aren’t shared for specific reasons.

I’m telling you as plainly as I can say it (without a shred of disrespect or indecency), I was wrong about my previous assumptions.   What’s to come is already being braced for.  Counter measures are frantically being played out.  There’s so much intentional disinformation being levied it’s sickening.  

You don’t have to believe me for a second, but it’s important you know that I was you 6 months ago and the place I’m coming from today is urgently telling others to “at least” review the content for yourself.  Your employment may not take you where mine has (allowing me to see it first-hand), but if you remove your affiliations to everything but truth (including what you think you know about Trump), I trust you’ll find a very different view of the Democratic Party, just as I have.

What has recently become revelations to you have been a topic of discussion here for years. The recent release of information is no surprise to many of us because we were led up to it over time. Kudos to our very own DR who started out in many of our minds as a nutty conspiracy theorist 3-4 years ago and steadfastly won many of us over and led to even more people digging into the allegations. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Exactly.

No direct link....still.

You’re entitled to your belief that there’s no direct link to the Obama administration.  However the evidence that’s been revealed over the last 72 hours AT LEAST, shows otherwise.  But again, read my post you quoted.  It takes a willful approach to go beyond your own disdain for that which is outside your party.   

The number of people that are CHOOSING to read these revelations in pursuit of the truth is growing, not dwindling.   Those that choose to skim because they can’t get past their own partisanship...  Well...  We’ll never agree unfortunately.  My post you quoted tells you my honest perspective of how my own due diligence and what I’ve personally seen is the reason for my transition.  The revelations in the last few days only affirm my choice (to me).   I don’t know what more any person has to see before being at least concerned.  But I know that Trump hatred has ABSOLUTELY been shown to outweigh sound judgement based off the facts.  

And rather argue or belabor each other’s stances, let’s just agree that neither of us are ready to agree.  You for your reasons (unstated- and no need to divulge) and me for my reasons - stated with no need to dive any further.)

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

What has recently become revelations to you have been a topic of discussion here for years. The recent release of information is no surprise to many of us because we were led up to it over time. Kudos to our very own DR who started out in many of our minds as a nutty conspiracy theorist 3-4 years ago and steadfastly won many of us over and led to even more people digging into the allegations. 

I was a silent observer for roughly 6 months, before chiming in.  I could not agree more that so much of what’s been shared has been incredible.  I commend DR and every contributor on PPP.  It took me seeing it to believe it, so I hold no ill will towards anyone who hasn’t themselves, and chooses otherwise.  I wish this was something that garnered more open-mindedness, but my path in life has taught me those with power are well-embedded in their efforts to keep it.   But I’m very happy to see what’s coming out, as it shows incredible validity in the “conspiracy theorists” that called foul 3 years ago.  I happily ridiculed those then.  Fortunately, I can’t unsee what I’ve seen so no going back from here!

🍻

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DFT said:

I was a silent observer for roughly 6 months, before chiming in.  I could not agree more that so much of what’s been shared has been incredible.  I commend DR and every contributor on PPP.  It took me seeing it to believe it, so I hold no ill will towards anyone who hasn’t themselves, and chooses otherwise.  I wish this was something that garnered more open-mindedness, but my path in life has taught me those with power are well-embedded in their efforts to keep it.   But I’m very happy to see what’s coming out, as it shows incredible validity in the “conspiracy theorists” that called foul 3 years ago.  I happily ridiculed those then.  Fortunately, I can’t unsee what I’ve seen so no going back from here!

🍻

Let's not forget that many thought DR was a wacked out conspiracy nut with his Deep State takes.

Then the documents started coming out.

• Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, GG said:

Let's not forget that many thought DR was a wacked out conspiracy nut with his Deep State takes.

Then the documents started coming out.

The world would be a better place if more people could swallow their pride and admit they made a mistake.  Unfortunately, it’s been my (albeit limited) experience here that those that should, are too invested in their own pride (and partisanship) to honestly even care if they’re wrong.   Boy, if that doesn’t define our country right now.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DFT said:

The world would be a better place if more people could swallow their pride and admit they made a mistake.  Unfortunately, it’s been my (albeit limited) experience here that those that should, are too invested in their own pride (and partisanship) to honestly even care if they’re wrong.   Boy, if that doesn’t define our country right now.   

Look at it from this perspective, there are still many on this board who are convinced that Rob Johnson, JP Losman, Trent Edwards, and EJ Manuel were legit NFL QBs, whose development was unfairly derailed.

Edited by GG
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1