Trump’s Post Presidency—What Will He Do?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

On the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, former President Donald J. Trump made a surprise visit to FDNY firefighters and NYPD officers in New York City to honor them for their dedication, service, and heroism.

Untitled-1-61.jpg

What else did he do that day?

“Many things were displayed that day, including most importantly the bravery of our police, fire and first responders of every kind, the job they did was truly unbelievable” said Trump, who chose not to attend the ceremony at Ground Zero marking the anniversary but did visit the site later Saturday. “We love them and we thank them.”

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

On the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, former President Donald J. Trump made a surprise visit to FDNY firefighters and NYPD officers in New York City to honor them for their dedication, service, and heroism.

Untitled-1-61.jpg

Meanwhile:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trump social media firm raises $1bn from investors

The Trump Media & Technology Group is working to launch a social media app called Truth Social early next year.

On Saturday, they said they had raised the $1bn from from "a diverse group of institutional investors" without revealing who they were. According to reports, the social media venture is now valued at almost $4bn.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-59538590

41 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump social media firm raises $1bn from investors

The Trump Media & Technology Group is working to launch a social media app called Truth Social early next year.

On Saturday, they said they had raised the $1bn from from "a diverse group of institutional investors" without revealing who they were. According to reports, the social media venture is now valued at almost $4bn.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-59538590

It’s good to have alternatives, different points of view, wouldn’t you agree?  

Netanyahu responds to Trump's claim of disloyalty
"F--- him," Trump said of Netanyahu in an interview with an Israeli journalist

Former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu responded Friday to former President Trump’s accusation that he showed disloyalty by congratulating President Biden on his election win last year, saying he did so in the best interest of his country. 

"It was important for me to congratulate the incoming president," Netanyahu said about reports of an interview Trump did earlier this year with an Israeli reporter in which Trump claimed he hadn’t spoken with Netanyahu since the perceived slight. 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-responds-trump-claim-disloyalty

45 minutes ago, ALF said:

Netanyahu responds to Trump's claim of disloyalty
"F--- him," Trump said of Netanyahu in an interview with an Israeli journalist

Former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu responded Friday to former President Trump’s accusation that he showed disloyalty by congratulating President Biden on his election win last year, saying he did so in the best interest of his country. 

"It was important for me to congratulate the incoming president," Netanyahu said about reports of an interview Trump did earlier this year with an Israeli reporter in which Trump claimed he hadn’t spoken with Netanyahu since the perceived slight. 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-responds-trump-claim-disloyalty

Yea,  f&^% him, you marxists win and it's game over for them, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting booed now, but don't worry, sex creep Bill O'Reilly was there for him. 

Bill O’Reilly has revealed that he had to console Donald Trump after he was booed by his own supporters for getting a vaccine booster shot. Trump told MAGA fans that he’d had his COVID-19 booster during Sunday’s final stop on the “History Tour” he co-headlined with the disgraced ex-Fox News star. The revelation prompted a chorus of boos and jeers from anti-vaxxers in the crowd. In an interview with Dan Abrams on NewsNation, O’Reilly said Trump phoned him after the event and was apparently hurt by the reaction. “I told him that today, he called me,” said O’Reilly. “I said ‘This is good for you, this is good that people see another side of you, not a political side, you told the truth, you believe in the vax, your administration did it, and you should take credit for it, because it did save, I don’t know, hundreds of thousands of lives.’” The ex-Fox News star later said that Trump will definitely run in 2024, telling Abrams: “I’m trying to tell President Trump, run on your record. He’s going to run again, all right.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-oreilly-says-he-had-to-console-trump-after-maga-fans-booed-him-for-getting-vaccine-booster

• 2 weeks later...

Donald Trump Just Rained on the Democrats' January 6th Parade

While the snowy weather may have other plans, Democrats are still tentatively gearing up for a day of “commemoration” on January 6th. Part of that will be CNN hosting a live event from the Capitol — in what is sure to be a grotesque, gaudy spectacle — in which they trump up the world’s first “insurrection” that didn’t involve the use of deadly weapons or anyone actually attempting to take over the government. Contrary to the hysteria, someone stealing Nancy Pelosi’s beer may be a crime, but it’s not an organized coup.

Yet, Democrats were also banking on another happening to bolster their January 6th spectacle. Donald Trump had a press conference scheduled at Mar-a-Lago on the same day, and there’s little doubt what the content of the discussion would have included. Yet, he’s now abruptly canceled it in a move that is going to leave no one upset except Democrats, who hoped to make political hay out of it.

This per The Hill.

The former president had planned to use the Thursday news conference at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Fla., as counterprogramming for a scheduled prayer service at the Capitol to commemorate the events of Jan. 6.

In a statement, Trump blamed the House select committee charged with investigating the Jan. 6 riot for the cancellation. He said he would instead touch on many of the themes he had planned to discuss at the news conference during a rally in Arizona set for Jan. 15.

“In light of the total bias and dishonesty of the January 6th Unselect Committee of Democrats, two failed Republicans, and the Fake News Media, I am canceling the January 6th Press Conference at Mar-a-Lago on Thursday, and instead will discuss many of those important topics at my rally on Saturday, January 15th, in Arizona – It will be a big crowd!” he said.

To be frank, there was nothing helpful that was going to come from Trump spending January 6th talking about 2020 election fraud. No matter what you feel about the topic, that contrast would work against him (and all Republicans) on a day where every major media outlet will be blasting out videos and “analysis” of the Capitol breach. It would have simply super-charged the Democrat narrative and played right into their hands. In fact, members of the January 6th committee were already gearing up to use Trump’s presser as proof of their case that he incited violence. They desperately wanted Trump to hand them more fodder and lash out.

It seems like Trump realized that, as he cites the machinations of the January 6th committee as the reason for his cancelation. Whatever the reason, it’s a smart move on his part to deny them the viral clips and talking points they were banking on. I’m sure he and his advisers sat down and figured out what the game was here and chose not to play along.

Now, what do the Democrats have? Some low-rated CNN coverage and a short speech from Joe Biden that no one will watch unless he has another senile moment that causes it to go viral. And that’s if the iced-up roads in the city of Washington, D.C., are even cleared in time for them to hold any live events. As it stands, it might snow again on Thursday.

Regardless, even if everything goes off as planned, the lack of participation by Trump will put a big damper on the day for Democrats. They were counting on him to be their foil, drawing eyeballs so they could make their laughable case that January 6th was akin to the Civil War. Now, they’ve been deprived of that big boost.

You love to see it.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/01/04/donald-trump-just-rained-on-the-democrats-january-6th-parade-n501924

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Trump celebrates as FEC FINES Hillary Clinton and the DNC over the way it paid firm to produce the Steele dossier claiming links between his campaign and Russia

by Rob Crilly

Former Donald Trump on Wednesday accused his 2016 opponent of trying to 'illegally destroy' his campaign after it emerged that regulators had fined Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee of failing to properly disclose spending on the controversial Steele dossier. Trump used the findings to repeat his attacks on a slew of enemies that he listed in a lawsuit last week. Payments by the Clinton campaign and the D.N.C. to a law firm, he said, were 'a guise to hire numerous companies, all of whom are now named defendants in my lawsuit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10670183/FEC-FINES-Hillary-Clinton-DNC-paying-firm-produced-Steele-dossier.html

Finally: Finding Holds DNC and Hillary Clinton Campaign Accountable for Dossier Hoax

by Nick Arama

We may be in uncharted territory here. After everything that the Clintons have done in their lives, there’s finally an official finding that is holding them accountable. I’m not sure that I ever thought I would see the day, but here we are — and it’s a significant finding on behalf of the truth.The Federal Election Commission (FEC) has fined the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign for lying about th funding behind the Steele dossier that they used to try to spread the Russia collusion hoax. The dossier was then used to smear Donald Trump and fuel an FBI investigation that surveilled the Trump team.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/03/30/finally-finding-holds-dnc-and-hillary-clinton-campaign-accountable-for-dossier-hoax-n543129

Edited by B-Man

On 9/17/2020 at 5:00 PM, Tiberius said:

This guy craves the attention of blindly loyal followers. I bet he will try and just continue to suck money out of them the best he can, probably to pay off legal bills. He might run away to Russia ahead of the law. 

I’d love it if he would run for Governor of Alabama or Tennessee. Burden them with him. 

I know this has been around for a while but i hadn't seen it till now but Tenn doesn't need a governor we have a good conservative on that actually cares for the state & it's people .

But i think Trump is probably sitting around right now like most of the rest of us thinking WTF is this JA doing to our country !! 

24 minutes ago, T master said:

I know this has been around for a while but i hadn't seen it till now but Tenn doesn't need a governor we have a good conservative on that actually cares for the state & it's people .

But i think Trump is probably sitting around right now like most of the rest of us thinking WTF is this JA doing to our country !! 

You actually think Trump cares about the United States? Wow 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You actually think Trump cares about the United States? Wow 

Just as much as the wing nut that's in office now !

If you were to take off the rose colored glasses & look at what the economy was over a year ago & what the Americans were paying to live each day & what we pay now i would say he cares a lot more about how the quality of life due to the amount of money people have in their pockets to live each week .

I just spent $60 for a HALF TANK of gas when i use to pay $58 to fill my truck a little over a year ago so i'll give it to the guy that makes moves for me to keep more of my money in my pocket & do with it what i want instead of the guy that has a avenue to change things & won't .

But that's just me .

• 2 weeks later...

Did Donald Trump Just Burn Some Bridges With His Base Over the Dr. Oz Endorsement?

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2022/04/10/did-donald-trump-just-burn-some-bridges-with-his-base-over-the-dr-oz-endorsement-n548227

Trump's Endorsement of Dr. Oz Should Surprise No One Who Understands Trump

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/04/10/trumps-endorsement-of-dr-oz-should-surprise-no-one-who-gets-trump-n548372

"Part of the Left’s outrage at Trump was his refusal to speak in hieratic language.* He’s spent his life buying and selling politicians, negotiating with construction unions, bureaucrats, and The Boys."

"He speaks American, and those of us who also love the language are awed and delighted to hear it from an elected official."

Writes David Mamet, in the essay "Attention Must Be Paid," collected in "Recessional: The Death of Free Speech and the Cost of a Free Lunch." 

Here's the footnote, which is the main reason I'm blogging this:

Screen%20Shot%202022-04-15%20at%2010.37.

Those people who got so mad at Trump for lying — in Mamet's view, what really made them mad was that he did not lie. Consider that. It's the language he eschewed — the "hieratic language" — that's full of lies.

RWS_Tarot_05_Hierophant.jpg

Posted by Ann Althouse

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B098QSCCH5?&linkCode=ll1&tag=althouse09-20&linkId=87426ff8f81201561e8cf3f2a386a069&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2022/04/part-of-lefts-outrage-at-trump-was-his.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Delaware, OH - 4/23/22

2 hours ago — Saturday, April 23, 2022: Join the RSBN crew LIVE from Delaware, OH for all day coverage as President Donald J. Trump holds a Save America ...

Edited by B-Man

Trump-Endorsed CandidatesSweep Establishment GOP Picks as Michigan Grassroots Rise Up… Win Against All Odds

Gateway Pundit, by Patty McMurray

100 Percent Fed Up Exclusive – In what can only be described as a historic election, MI GOP delegates wiped out decades of establishment rule yesterday at the GOP State Convention with their votes to elect Trump-endorsed election integrity candidates Kristina Karamo for Secretary of State and Constitutional Attorney Matt DePerno for Attorney General as their choice to run in the 2022 general election.Over 2,000 GOP delegates and alternates gathered together today in Grand Rapids, MI, to cast critical votes for the next Republican Secretary of State and Attorney General candidates for the upcoming general election in November 2022.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/historic-humiliation-trump-endorsed-candidates-sweep-establishment-gop-picks-grassroots-rise-win-odds/

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trump Delivers Priceless Response to Latest Media 'Gotcha' Involving Mark Esper

Have you heard? Former Secretary of Defense Mark Esper has a new book coming out, and the focus is once again on the bad orange man.

Alright, you probably haven’t heard because who cares, right? These books are all a dime a dozen, they all say the same stuff, and most of the big “scandals” they “reveal” turn out to be nothing. That looks to be the case again with Esper’s tell-all offering, which is being heavily promoted by the media.

One of the major “gotchas” the press is running with is a claim by Esper that Trump once asked about bombing the drug cartels.

Wait, am I supposed to be upset at the idea of bombing the drug cartels? Esper and his media friends apparently think so, but I’m going to suggest that normal people might not scoff quite as hard.

Remember, these are the same foreign policy hacks who spent 20 years bombing women and children in the Middle East, but Trump is crazy for suggesting we bomb organizations that have killed hundreds of thousands — if not millions — of Americans and continue to enable the deadly border crisis?

Yeah, spare me the theatrics. If there was ever a justification for military force, it would be taking on the drug cartels that have caused untold damage to our nation while operating out of a country that sits on our border  Certainly, that’s a more worthy cause for military action than propagating a civil war in Syria or bombing Libya.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/05/09/trump-delivers-priceless-response-to-latest-media-gotcha-involving-mark-esper-n561982

• 3 weeks later...