PPP Under Fire

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

Rationalize his self-serving pontificating as much as you like, but he is a ***** of a person who hates our way of life all the while getting fat at the public trough. He’s a first class hypocrite. 

Until the Democrat's well was near dry Sanders was some obscure politician noted for honeymooning in the former USSR.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You should really be covering these paranoid fantasies with your shrink.  You are paying for a full hour so might as well get some bang for your buck.

Gone by April, like magic. 

How many died yesterday? 

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Fecal Freddie's Sunday contribution....right on schedule..........via teleprompter I presume................

Your fantasies are strange 

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Until the Democrat's well was near dry Sanders was some obscure politician noted for honeymooning in the former USSR.

He wasn't at all obscure if you even mildly follow politics. I've known about him and have heard him speak on various political talk shows for 20 years.

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

He wasn't at all obscure if you even mildly follow politics. I've known about him and have heard him speak on various political talk shows for 20 years.

Yeah, he was only obscure because of his minimal accomplishments...not his inability to continuously flap his word hole.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

DR a mod now? - Mods deleted a Let’s Go Bills thread in PPP.

Probably considered the topic covered in a TSW game day thread.  I'm not a computer programmer but my understanding is that the more the number of threads going at any one time the slower the processing of posts.  Let's keep this site flowing as well as can be hoped for.  

On 9/12/2020 at 2:10 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

And if they cut it out, it all moves to the main board and you'd be complaining that TSW lets too much "wrong think" in for your tastes. 

Doubt it. The mods seem to be doing a good job flushing threads and if the handful of posters here go up there and cause trouble, they will get banned. 

On 9/12/2020 at 2:10 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

There's that math you keep overlooking on your quest to close down a place you've spent more time in the past 6 months than most other people :lol: 

Covid will do that. The Covid thread here is more active than the OT one. 

3 hours ago, shoshin said:

Doubt it. The mods seem to be doing a good job flushing threads and if the handful of posters here go up there and cause trouble, they will get banned. 

Covid will do that. The Covid thread here is more active than the OT one. 

Because we can say what we want. I had certain posts deleted just for replying to a post that I found to be inaccurate and I don't think anyone would consider me a troll or confrontational poster.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, meazza said:

Because we can say what we want. I had certain posts deleted just for replying to a post that I found to be inaccurate and I don't think anyone would consider me a troll or confrontational poster.

You got me put on some guy’s ignore list!  

25 minutes ago, shoshin said:

You brought up Herman Cain and this guy put me on his ignore list. 

I felt like Wally Cleaver getting in trouble for Eddie Haskell's antics. 

I think you're confusing me with someone else.  I don't think I've ever mentioned him on this forum.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, meazza said:

He deserves it.  He's not even a bills fan.  

I did peak at the score a couple times yesterday.  I was at lunch with the wife and when I saw the final score I laughed and said told her I can imagine all the "We suck"  "We have no killer instinct" "We are not a second half team" "I blame Rusty Jones (yeah that goes back to when I cared) for not getting them in shape. They ran out of gas in the second half"  "We should have won by six touchdowns" yadda yadda yadda.  I will say the most entertaining part of Sundays in the fall and winter are the game day threads.  OMG it's hilarious.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I did peak at the score a couple times yesterday.  I was at lunch with the wife and when I saw the final score I laughed and said told her I can imagine all the "We suck"  "We have no killer instinct" "We are not a second half team" "I blame Rusty Jones (yeah that goes back to when I cared) for not getting them in shape. They ran out of gas in the second half"  "We should have won by six touchdowns" yadda yadda yadda.  I will say the most entertaining part of Sundays in the fall and winter are the game day threads.  OMG it's hilarious.  

You're allowed to jump on the bandwagon up until week 17 so you could celebrate the superbowl.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, meazza said:

I thought you were talking about Cain! I still think you should be on his ignore list because I was noting that I liked the guy and he decided to ignore me, and you should be there just because he seems like the kind of guy who must ignore anyone.