I Started a Thread

Nanker

3 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Ha, that would be painful.

Cruel and unusual punishment. The NBA can take their antics and double dribble them right up their collective asses. They are self destructing before our very eyes and are being followed closely by the National Feckless League. The dumb fvcks speaking for the sports leagues are sitting down to dine on the Golden Goose and don't even know it. 

3 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

I heard this thread once said something about someone once.  Also, it may have boasted that it could even grab other threads by the short and curlies.  The horror.

I must announce to the world, that... this is hard...

This thread. It, well... It looked at me in a sexually suggestive manner 25 years ago. I've only recently become aware that I've been psychologically damaged by this thread. While I have no contemporary evidence, you must believe me. I even had to install two front doors into my home, in order to have an escape route in case another thread victimizes me again.

My difficult and painful revelation is in no way related to the substantial sum of money I just received from @KRC.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I must announce to the world, that... this is hard...

This thread. It, well... It looked at me in a sexually suggestive manner 25 years ago. I've only recently become aware that I've been psychologically damaged by this thread. While I have no contemporary evidence, you must believe me. I even had to install two front doors into my home, in order to have an escape route in case another thread victimizes me again.

My difficult and painful revelation is in no way related to the substantial sum of money I just received from @KRC.

Nobody will force you to travel to testify, since we all know you are scared to travel...Unless it is for vacation, then you are fine.