Are we better off now than we were four years ago?

21 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Because it promotes bigotry and xenophobia.  Is there a need to add a geographic qualifier?  Absolutely not. So why use it?  To stoke fear and demonize an ethnic group.  

Well, we know were who's paying 3rdchair. He's chinas biotch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Gosh, you lefties have the most awful political cartoons.  Would the "character" really make that kind of statement?  A good cartoon has imagery and dialog that does not talk down to or insult the reader's intelligence.  Too bad all this crap is on your wall as wallpaper.

It makes a clear point that you can't face up to.

All of the bad things going on are occurring under the Presidency of Trump.

In true Trump and Trump supporter illogic, Biden is somehow the cause. When you can't stand on your results while in power, you're in a bad situation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

In true Trump and Trump supporter illogic, Biden is somehow the cause. When you can't stand on your results while in power, you're in a bad situation. 

21 hours ago, Gary M said:

?  more intellectually dishonety

I said before covid

Guess what. Covid is here and Trump's refusal to address it with a national policy is killing Americans.

Telling local municipalities to handle it is beyond stupid. Viruses don't care about state lines.

Trump's an idiot, but he is smarter than his followers. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Guess what. Covid is here and Trump's refusal to address it with a national policy is killing Americans.

No stopping flights from china saved millions,

nancy "chinatown" peolsi and warren "keep dining out" whilhelm and andrew "nursing home killer" cuomo killed many more.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

https://ny.eater.com/2020/4/10/21215170/nyc-mayor-dining-out-restaurants-bars-coronavirus-nyc

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/gov-cuomos-order-to-house-covid-patients-in-nursing-homes-scrutinized/

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Telling local municipalities to handle it is beyond stupid. Viruses don't care about state lines.

Trump's an idiot, but he is smarter than his followers. 

I’m in a philosophical mood this morning:

This is supposed to be a chat room for political discussion, but have you noticed that EVERYONE on here with democratic leanings can only post tear down vitriol? Don’t any of these people want to engage in honest discourse? Where are the posts explaining all the great things Joe Biden has planned for next year? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m in a philosophical mood this morning:

This is supposed to be a chat room for political discussion, but have you noticed that EVERYONE on here with democratic leanings can only post tear down vitriol? Don’t any of these people want to engage in honest discourse? Where are the posts explaining all the great things Joe Biden has planned for next year? 

They are paid to post and disrupt anything they can. Does anyone really believe 3rdchair is a lawyer?

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

Why do you believe that Trump has refused to create a national policy?

The reason is that Trump is a coward. Always has been. Always will be.

If leaving it to the states goes wrong - which it certainly has - he can blame the states. 

If things had gone well, he would take credit.

The greatest part about Trump is that he takes credit for victories even when they are defeats.

And the terminally stupid follow the lying idiot.

25 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If leaving it to the states goes wrong - which it certainly has - he can blame the states. 

The greatest part about Trump is that he takes credit for victories even when they are defeats.

Hoax.

He set up a task force and issued guidelines

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

It's a dumb cartoon.  Face up to it.  Perhaps the grown up in your household can explain it to you.  Would a pilot knowingly fly a crash prone plane?

19 hours ago, Gary M said:

Hoax.

He set up a task force and issued guidelines

He left it up to the states to do whatever they want. That's what you consider a national policy?

He refuses to take responsibility for anything. That's leading a nation?

He blamed Obama for the coronavirus when it didn't exist before Trump.

He appointed Pray the Gay Away Pence in charge of a task force dedicated to dealing with science.

He has really shone.

19 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

It's a dumb cartoon.  Face up to it.  Perhaps the grown up in your household can explain it to you.  Would a pilot knowingly fly a crash prone plane?

In addition to your other issues, you seem unaware of how political cartooning works.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/2/2020 at 9:49 AM, Kemp said:

Who should know more about the individual needs of each state better than the local government?  A national policy doesn't take into consideration the individual needs, demographics or differing requirements.  

Your problem is that you have tunnel vision.  The hate Trump mentality limits the ability to see the forest through the trees.

Do you really believe one man is responsible for the culmination of several decades of sewing what we are seeing today?  A stronger argument can be made that this culmination of events is exactly what brought Trump into the office.  If things were going well, he wouldn't have stepped into the position.  

Disliking the way Trump conducts himself, or not liking his polices is one thing, but calling him a coward just shows a tremendous lack of understanding.  Love him, or hate him, he has taken on some of the most powerful organizations in the world, and doesn't back down.  Most of the former presidents who have taken on such groups have been on the receiving end of a bullet.  I'm pretty sure you are OK with that given the moral high ground you stand on, but its pure ignorance to suggest he is a coward.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

If you call open racism and hate to be the leading story and an every day an improvement 

then yea, we are better off

/sarcasm 

Again, we're going into year 4 now of the media loudly proclaiming that the president is a traitor and anyone who supports him is a Nazi... 

But, yes, it's Trump doing the dividing :lol: 

On 9/2/2020 at 5:55 AM, westside2 said:

They are paid to post and disrupt anything they can. Does anyone really believe 3rdchair is a lawyer?

Well if you're correct, then whoever is paying these 'posters' is wasting their money. All they're doing is solidifying the Pro-Trump vote.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Brueggs said:

Who should know more about the individual needs of each state better than the local government?  A national policy doesn't take into consideration the individual needs, demographics or differing requirements.  

Your problem is that you have tunnel vision.  The hate Trump mentality limits the ability to see the forest through the trees.

Do you really believe one man is responsible for the culmination of several decades of sewing what we are seeing today?  A stronger argument can be made that this culmination of events is exactly what brought Trump into the office.  If things were going well, he wouldn't have stepped into the position.  

Disliking the way Trump conducts himself, or not liking his polices is one thing, but calling him a coward just shows a tremendous lack of understanding.  Love him, or hate him, he has taken on some of the most powerful organizations in the world, and doesn't back down.  Most of the former presidents who have taken on such groups have been on the receiving end of a bullet.  I'm pretty sure you are OK with that given the moral high ground you stand on, but its pure ignorance to suggest he is a coward.  

It was pretty cool when states were bidding against each other for PPE and ventilators.  That was pretty smart.  

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It was pretty cool when states were bidding against each other for PPE and ventilators.  That was pretty smart.  

In other words, they were ill prepared?  Look at the bright side, there will never be a ventilator shortage againLook at the bright side, there will never be a ventilator shortage again

26 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

In other words, they were ill prepared?  Look at the bright side, there will never be a ventilator shortage againLook at the bright side, there will never be a ventilator shortage again

Hoax.  Pitting states against each other to obtain pandemic supplies was stupid. 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Do you understand how a Federal Republic works?

It's funny to me that people like Kemp scream at the top of their lungs that Trump is a dictator...and then scream at the top of their lungs when he won't do dictator things.

"We need a national policy to make people in Nowhere, Idaho with 3 COVID deaths do the same thing required in NYC with 30,000 COVID Deaths! Why won't Trump be a dictator!"

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, we're going into year 4 now of the media loudly proclaiming that the president is a traitor and anyone who supports him is a Nazi... 

But, yes, it's Trump doing the dividing :lol: 

pray tell  BR 

what has The Don done to change things?

4 years of law and order and things are getting worse, not better.

he is bigoted and that is a fact 

Did he say white supremacy is bad? (and mean it?)

he insults everyone who speaks against him instead of being an adult and look for solutions that benefit more than just himself and his family?

how has he shown any bipartisanship at all?

WE THE PEOPLE OF THESE UNITED STATES 

that is you and me and a smorgasbord of others 

all races, colors and creeds

I stopped going to church wins ago but at least I still hold onto what I was taught.

We are all children of God. Brothers and Sisters 

but then again based on what you read .. 

he doesn’t treat them nicely either 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

pray tell  BR 

he insults everyone who speaks against him instead of being an adult and look for solutions that benefit more than just himself and his family?

I stopped going to church wins ago but at least I still hold onto what I was taught.

You're having a melt down.  Time to step away from the internet and get some fresh air.

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

pray tell  BR 

If the sins of Politicians were visible under luminol, I’d wager you would gladly sleep well on Trumps mattress.   Give me the candidate whose worst qualities are visible.  

So, “Trump is Hitler! He’s a NAZI, he’s a traitor, he’s Putin’s puppet, he’s Putin’s mistress, Trump’s supporters are a basket full of deplorable, RESIST the peaceful transition of power, Impeach!”

And he’s supposed to play nice with these cretinous scumbags? 

Edited by Nanker

58 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's funny to me that people like Kemp scream at the top of their lungs that Trump is a dictator...and then scream at the top of their lungs when he won't do dictator things.

"We need a national policy to make people in Nowhere, Idaho with 3 COVID deaths do the same thing required in NYC with 30,000 COVID Deaths! Why won't Trump be a dictator!"

Oh, they're just praying he does what they want and acts like a dictator, so they can scream at the top of their lungs, "SEE, I TOLD YOU HE WAS A DICTATOR!!!!111oneoneeleventyone"

1 hour ago, Brueggs said:

So, the states were prepared?  You’re trying to allocate blame, but you can’t have it both ways.  

Well, if Trump were a proper fascist dictator, there would have been no reason he couldn't have forced the states to be ready.

Unfortunately, Trump's a piss poor racist fascist dictator who hates women, children, minorities, puppies, and unicorns.

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, if Trump were a proper fascist dictator, there would have been no reason he couldn't have forced the states to be ready.

Unfortunately, Trump's a piss poor racist fascist dictator who hates women, children, minorities, puppies, and unicorns.

So we’ll put you down as a no vote on four more years then? Thanks for sharing. Are you done wasting everyone’s time yet? 

32 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The irony of your comment is that Trump has done more for woman(see Ivanka's programs), children(gives kids a chance at a future in America), minorities(HCBU 10 year plan, record low unemployment, opportunity zones, etc.) and animals (executive order criminalizing pet abuse) than anyone in recent times.  But I expect you know much more about unicorns than the rest on the list, so I will take you at your word on that one...

23 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

The irony of your comment is that Trump has done more for woman(see Ivanka's programs), children(gives kids a chance at a future in America), minorities(HCBU 10 year plan, record low unemployment, opportunity zones, etc.) and animals (executive order criminalizing pet abuse) than anyone in recent times.  But I expect you know much more about unicorns than the rest on the list, so I will take you at your word on that one...

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

He was being sarcastic. We desperately need a sarcasm tag down here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, DFT said:

If the sins of Politicians were visible under luminol, I’d wager you would gladly sleep well on Trumps mattress.   Give me the candidate whose worst qualities are visible.  

So what are these "sins" that only you, a deluded Trump support, can see?

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, westside2 said:

You're having a melt down.  Time to step away from the internet and get some fresh air.

meltdown?

wrong again 

15 hours ago, Nanker said:

So, “Trump is Hitler! He’s a NAZI, he’s a traitor, he’s Putin’s puppet, he’s Putin’s mistress, Trump’s supporters are a basket full of deplorable, RESIST the peaceful transition of power, Impeach!”

And he’s supposed to play nice with these cretinous scumbags? 

You got 1 right 

he is Putin’s puppet

• Haha (+1) 4