I’m seeing 12+ wins for this team...

eball

22 hours ago, BillsVet said:

The last thing that matters here is whether someone was right about this team.  Last I checked no one receives bonus points for predicting accurately.  

Only reason someone would want credit for a correct prediction is they're not getting enough attention either here or elsewhere.  That's sad, but still no one's duty to understand or help with.  

My take is there's a lot of the Dunning-Kruger effect on display in this thread.  It's all just sad really.

Happy New Year.  

I don't know man, he made a good call and deserves some credit.  Seems like you are just trying to get us to forget history. Maybe so you get a pass for being so miserable for so long?   Its ok, we still love you anyway....

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

meh, he predicted the teams we’d lose to incorrectly.  Not impressed.

Harsh.........but I think it needed to be said.   

But now that the weight of his utter prediction failure has been duly noted.........I think we need some perspective from Teddy Roosevelt:

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; but eballs, meaning he comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming

Here's to striving and to you @eball🍷

RIP 2020 predictions

On 8/30/2020 at 9:04 AM, eball said:

Time to put my money where my mouth is.  No excuses, this is the most complete Bills roster since the late 90s and they will prove it on the field.  No glaring holes at any position, and quality depth throughout.  Backup QB is a question mark, so the health of Josh Allen is key.  Provided he stays healthy, I see the Bills going 6-0 in the East, and of the remaining ten games there is only one — @SF — in which I think they will go in as an underdog.  The W5 matchup with KC is likely a pick’em, because I expect Buffalo to be 4-0 going into that one.  They’ll be favored in every other home game and the road games are not particularly daunting outside of Tennessee.  Arizona is a media darling but they are unproven and have a suspect defense.  Vegas is still, in my opinion, a mess.  Denver may be a bit better but I’m not sold on Fangio or Lock.

I’ll give them losses to KC, San Fran, and a couple we don’t expect — maybe Tennessee, Pittsburgh, or the roadie at NE***.

AFC East champs and the #2 seed in the playoffs.

There ya have it.

Just lost all respect for you 😋

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Harsh.........but I think it needed to be said.   

But now that the weight of his utter prediction failure has been duly noted.........I think we need some perspective from Teddy Roosevelt:

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; but eballs, meaning he comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming

Here's to striving and to you @eball🍷

RIP 2020 predictions

Badolz,  going Teddy.  Must be a Tom Selleck (Frank Reagan fan from Blue Bloods)

Great reference and one of my favorite Presidents.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Badolz,  going Teddy.  Must be a Tom Selleck (Frank Reagan fan from Blue Bloods)

Great reference and one of my favorite Presidents.

12 wins predicted

mouth where his money put he

tossed his own salad