Fish trading MLB Raekwon McMillan to Raiders

YoloinOhio

Guess it’s Elandon Roberts SZN

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I liked him coming out. He has been a bit injury prone and a bit disappointing thus far. Maybe a change of scenery sparks something?

Yeah, He’s not the new style MLB like Edmunds. He’s more of a poor mans version of CJ mosely imo. I think he tore his ACL last year or year before if I recall. I do think you’re right that he could emerge as a better contributor with a change of scheme 

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Guess it’s Elandon Roberts SZN

Yeah, He’s not the new style MLB like Edmunds. He’s more of a poor mans version of CJ mosely imo. I think he tore his ACL last year or year before if I recall. I do think you’re right that he could emerge as a better contributor with a change of scheme 

Yea before his rookie year if I remember right.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

That's the thing about getting a new head coach: the players drafted by the previous head coach -- even 2nd round draft picks -- often don't fit whatever the new vision is, and they get shipped out for peanuts.

For the really good coaches, it doesn't have to be that way.  Belichick is historically a 3-4 guy, but he switches his defenses to whatever is best suited to his personnel.  Granted, he hasn't had to move around different teams so maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but I still think his defenses are a good example of the idea.  

35 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

That tells me they aren't looking good in Camp and the staff knows they're not winning in 2020 so they took what they could get 

This might be a bit of a stretch, no? Wishful thinking, but Flores showed he could win last year with the FO trading away far better talent. I think he can win without a MLB that isn’t top 15 at his position.