Jets offense vs backups in their scrimmage today

BillsMafi$

On 8/26/2020 at 8:47 PM, Playoffs? said:

I’d imagine the backups are trying A LOT harder than the unmotivated starters

And the obvious question would be WHY are the starters “unmotivated?”  No preseason, and it’s not like they’re coming off a fresh Super Bowl championship.  If the starters are truly not motivated at this stage of the season that’s on management, coaching, and the players themselves.

I can’t wait for the Bills to knock the Jets’ teeth out on 9/13.

On 8/27/2020 at 6:54 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I'm kind surprised there isn't more discussion about the Jets trading for Ballage.

Seems like just the kind of fodder to add to the Bell noise.

Probably not, but let's not miss an opportunity, mmmkay, people?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/26/2020 at 10:42 AM, 1ManRaid said:

How much GOINGGG did he do that year he foolishly sat out demanding record RB money?

Worked out good for him not so much for the jets. And he really hurt any other player thinking about doing the same with his performance last year 

They're starting to get a few guys back (Brian Poole), but Marcus Maye and LaMichel Perine both hurt in yesterday's Jets practice. Would be big losses for them as they've both had impressive camps. Add to the injury list that include Mims, Van Roten, Perriman, etc. 

Despite all the injuries and the reports of mostly poor performances at the scrimmages etc, a decent amount of Jets fans still seem optimistic in beating us Week 1. I think the Bills have the much better roster, but we can't take anything for granted, need to stay focused and start the season off well.

Worth reading some of their practice threads, some interesting posts mixed with some funny ones. Need all the football info I can get in this weird limited information pre-season...

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/153557-training-camp-tweets-830-green-and-white-scrimmage-jk-it’s-just-a-practice-edition/page/7/