United We Stand ...

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I always find it curious when leftists intentionally choose to mock Christians. It literally carries no value except, where the leftist is concerned, in hopes of shaking the sinner in each person to respond in a non-Christ like manner so they can yell "Aha! Some Christian you are!"

It's grade-school rhetoric, which is probably why the left is so good at it.

Nonetheless, @TakeYouToTasker is correct. The left will never, ever do anything that doesn't divide people into groups that they can pit against each other in order to paint the picture that only the left can save you now. I don't anticipate unity in my lifetime. You can only imagine how quickly the left would turn on a GOP president if 9/11 happened today. Bodies would still be jumping from buildings while the left would yell that THIS is why we need open borders.

Lastly, I am not one to suggest we are in the last days, but Timothy 3:1-5 seems pretty interesting based on the way the left has gripped the large cities:

May I take the liberty of adding some 1 Corinthians 1:18-25

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
    the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”[c]

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Unity! 

Top Republican National Security Officials Say They Will Vote for Biden

In a letter released hours before Joe Biden delivered his nomination acceptance speech, over 70 senior officials called President Trump “unfit to lead” and outlined their support for his opponent.

• Like (+1) 1

The left had a chance during the pandemic to unite this country. They could have said something like..look Mr. President, we know this thing is bad, let's all work on it together. But they didn't. They simply wanted to be contrarian to any idea or action he took. They offered no new ideas... none. Just shut it all down and make this as bad as possible for as many as possible... that's not leadership and will go nowhere to uniting anyone. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

what proof do you have?

was this person convicted and jailed? 

oh and nice of you to stick to the topic. 
SMH 

Oh the irony!!  

Why do you defend pedophiles? Hmmmm.....

Edited by westside2

4 hours ago, sabrecrazed said:

The left had a chance during the pandemic to unite this country. They could have said something like..look Mr. President, we know this thing is bad, let's all work on it together. But they didn't. They simply wanted to be contrarian to any idea or action he took. They offered no new ideas... none. Just shut it all down and make this as bad as possible for as many as possible... that's not leadership and will go nowhere to uniting anyone. 

offered no ideas huh. 

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Well, sticking covid patients in nursing homes was an idea. Unfortunately it didn't work out so well. 

Wtf are you babbling about?

if the dick in the WH had taken the little flu that would go away with the heat,  seriously maybe there wouldn’t have been so many deaths 

like a miracle It will go away 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

7 hours ago, Doc said:

When you play identity politics, you'll never unite and will only to continue to divide.  That's why I will never vote Dem again.

Bullschitt... if you're not white, straight and male - you're not welcome in the QOP.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

United We Stand ...Divided we fall.

tell me - who will hold this country together better?

use that Christian upbringing you have when you reply. 

Gee, maybe a Presidential candidate who is suffereing from alzheimers, and/or dementia, and who has a running  mate who openly criticized the candidate as a racist and sexual manipulator is just the person to "hold this country together."

Yeah, me neither....

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Gee, maybe a Presidential candidate who is suffereing from alzheimers, and/or dementia, and who has a running  mate who openly criticized the candidate as a racist and sexual manipulator is just the person to "hold this country together."

Yeah, me neither....

We’ve got some goddamn loons running around in 2020. Legit mental cases.

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sour grapes, The Trump gang flew too close to the sun and is crashing and burning. This should make a fun story going forward as he faces the law 

Hey bro.

If Biden wins can I have all your #resist stuff?

• Haha (+1) 3