Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

*Warning: Thread title is incorrect.

"There is circumstantial evidence ... Obama knew what was going on, but since, miraculously, no one has ever publicly asked him about Russiagate, not even once, he hasn’t had the opportunity to either lie or come clean."

What's the journalistic defense of never asking him this?

Edited by B-Man

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"There is circumstantial evidence ... Obama knew what was going on, but since, miraculously, no one has ever publicly asked him about Russiagate, not even once, he hasn’t had the opportunity to either lie or come clean."

What's the journalistic defense of never asking him this?

The reporters were told not to ask about it by their media bosses after Obama asked them not to ask him about it.

How bad are things getting for the democrat party ??

We're bringing Mueller back !!

Feds could release 'alternative' Mueller report soon 

https://sports.yahoo.com/feds-could-release-alternative-mueller-032903621.html

A top deputy to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissmann, revealed in a book he published last year that the team he headed prepared a summary of all its work — apparently including details not contained in the final report made public in 2019.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

https://sports.yahoo.com/feds-could-release-alternative-mueller-032903621.html

RUSSIA HOAX WHITEWASH ERA BEGINS 

The Clinton presidential campaign’s fabrication of the Russia hoax is the dirtiest trick in American political history. Beginning with Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS and the Perkins Coie law firm, it enlisted co-conspirators in the Obama Department of Justice, the FBI, and the mainstream media. The principals are not only still at large, they have achieved high office, wealth, riches, and Pulitzer Prizes. They will never be brought to justice. They won’t even break a sweat.

We were never meant to be clued in. As the veil of the fraud was pierced by Rep. Devin Nunes and others including, most recently, John Durham, we now have a good handle on the con. It is almost unbelievable. It is also an inexhaustibly rich subject.

Matt Taibbi took up the role of the mainstream media at his TK News site in “The Russiagate Whitewash Era Begins” (mostly behind his subscription paywall, but also available in the form of a YouTube video and podcast).

To Taibbi’s assessment we can now add Aaron Maté’s RCP column “Five Trump-Russia ‘Collusion’ Corrections We Need From the Media Now — Just for Starters.” In addition to citing a few of the egregiously ludicrous stories that we paused over at the time, the column takes a look back at some of the Pulitzer Prize-winning Russia hoax journalism of the New York Times and the Washington Post

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/12/russia-hoax-whitewash-era-begins-2.php

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

RUSSIA HOAX WHITEWASH ERA BEGINS 

The Clinton presidential campaign’s fabrication of the Russia hoax is the dirtiest trick in American political history. Beginning with Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS and the Perkins Coie law firm, it enlisted co-conspirators in the Obama Department of Justice, the FBI, and the mainstream media. The principals are not only still at large, they have achieved high office, wealth, riches, and Pulitzer Prizes. They will never be brought to justice. They won’t even break a sweat.

We were never meant to be clued in. As the veil of the fraud was pierced by Rep. Devin Nunes and others including, most recently, John Durham, we now have a good handle on the con. It is almost unbelievable. It is also an inexhaustibly rich subject.

Matt Taibbi took up the role of the mainstream media at his TK News site in “The Russiagate Whitewash Era Begins” (mostly behind his subscription paywall, but also available in the form of a YouTube video and podcast).

To Taibbi’s assessment we can now add Aaron Maté’s RCP column “Five Trump-Russia ‘Collusion’ Corrections We Need From the Media Now — Just for Starters.” In addition to citing a few of the egregiously ludicrous stories that we paused over at the time, the column takes a look back at some of the Pulitzer Prize-winning Russia hoax journalism of the New York Times and the Washington Post

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/12/russia-hoax-whitewash-era-begins-2.php

Trump should have disclosed he was working with the Russians during his camapign. He made a huge business with the Russians. Hid that from the public. 

And Trump was the one saying, "I love Wikkileaks!" When Russia was funneling stolen Democratic emails to them. Hand and glove 

On 9/24/2021 at 5:43 PM, njbuff said:

Anyone with a brain in their heads knew Trump didn't collude with Russia.

It was a cooked up scheme by Hillary to get the email scandal (and other things) off her crooked back and put the focus on Trump, which the dirtbag MSM ran with to smear Trump 24/7/365.

The media is EVERY BIT as crooked as Hillary in the Russian scam and they should be held accountable as well.

HA - emails!!!

idiots 

• 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's asking war criminal Putin to help him attack Biden...again. 

Trump and Putin ❤️

No, just reveal the truth about Joey.  And his idiot-boy son.  Call him the Russian Michael Steele...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hoax my arse.... 

"will hurt POTUS – kill it per his authorities.”

Yah but was't the Russian breach into the election through the DNC if i remember correctly i seem to remember there were warnings given to both party's & the Dem's chose not to heed them & the hack of Hillary's computers at the DNC we're the ones involved in the specific action against the election .

Plus there were 2 young DNC men interns that were involved some way in that entire thing & 1 was caught at the air port trying to flee the country (dammed if i can remember his name) but he had a boat load of money & they stopped him from leaving before they could talk to him .

But seeing as Hillary was the one that didn't listen to & act given the warning shouldn't the responsibility lie on her & the DNC for not listening yet that fact & the fact that the Dossier was a crock of S**T every one always blames Trump for Hillary's incompetence how d they figure that one .

Plus If she was that stupid & deleted some 30K emails so they wouldn't be seen where does trump being the problem fit into all of that please explain sir  I'm a bt confused because all of this has been proven to be fact .

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, you didn't actually want to click on the link in the Tweet with the actual DHS report, eh?

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2022-05/OIG-22-41-Apr22-Redacted.pdf

Cult can only handle sugarcoated Trump news...

Idiots

Just clicked on it nothing came up but a grey screen but i would rather have sugar coated news than made up BS paid for then followed for 3 years & millions of t ax dollars spent on lies being followed . Just saying ...

Oh by the way i'm not in any cults i m like i've told you a independent in thought & actions it's just when i see the proof of a huge lie being implemented for political gain i follow it rather than believe in it like we the sheople do .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Westside said:

It’s a big nothing burger. The crooks are the dnc and the clinton crime family. But keep on accusing Trump. That’s what you’re programmed to do.

You are like a soundboard for qanon BS.  Anything negative about your party you just swing to usual lines of crap.  Use your brain for just 5% of your day.

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, T master said:

Just clicked on it nothing came up but a grey screen but i would rather have sugar coated news than made up BS paid for then followed for 3 years & millions of t ax dollars spent on lies being followed . Just saying ...

Oh by the way i'm not in any cults i m like i've told you a independent in thought & actions it's just when i see the proof of a huge lie being implemented for political gain i follow it rather than believe in it like we the sheople do .

It's a PDF - check your download folder.

57 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You are like a soundboard for qanon BS.  Anything negative about your party you just swing to usual lines of crap.  Use your brain for just 5% of your day.

What party do you think I belong to? You keep spewing your programmed BS from the marxist left without giving it a second thought if it's true or not. You and your marxist buddies destroyed my party. I'm a registered democrat, but not for long after you destroyed it.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

What negatives can you suggest about your party?

I’ll offer a few tidbits that bother conservatives:

Russia investigation, Trump walks away untouched, allegations of treasonous behavior,  an illegitimate presidency, 4 years derailed. 

The fact that Obama and Biden were debriefed on the Clinton connection very early in the Trump admin and said nothing about it.  

Biden’s acknowledgement that he directly tied taxpayer funds to the removal of a prosecutor in a sovereign nation. 

The character assassination of Brett Kavanaugh.

What bugs you about the home team or if not your team, the other guys? 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Russia investigation, Trump walks away untouched, allegations of treasonous behavior,  an illegitimate presidency, 4 years derailed. 

The fact that Obama and Biden were debriefed on the Clinton connection very early in the Trump admin and said nothing about it.  

Biden’s acknowledgement that he directly tied taxpayer funds to the removal of a prosecutor in a sovereign nation. 

Trump was obviously working with Putin. Gees, the ways you guys lie to yourselves 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump was obviously working with Putin. Gees, the ways you guys lie to yourselves 

I knew how you felt, Tibsy.

You’re in the “Everyone knows it but the dumbest man that ever lived deftly beat the system with a Special Prosecutor, unlimited budget, wide-ranging ability to investigate, and every major media publication utilizing anonymous sources that didn’t pan out and circular reporting” crowd.  

😵💫

FD9866F4-13BA-4767-A6BB-763EB009B8FF.jpeg

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re in the “Everyone knows it but the dumbest man that ever lived deftly beat the system with a Special Prosecutor, unlimited budget, wide-ranging ability to investigate, and every major media publication utilizing anonymous sources that didn’t pan out and circular reporting” crowd.  

😵💫

Btw, Tisby, do you think Obama and Biden should have come clean that the Clinton Campaign was a major contributor to the Russian story?  Even though we’re at odds on certain issues, the nation was torn apart by the Steele allegations.   The greater good, you know.  

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

😵💫

Btw, Tisby, do you think Obama and Biden should have come clean that the Clinton Campaign was a major contributor to the Russian story?  Even though we’re at odds on certain issues, the nation was torn apart by the Steele allegations.   The greater good, you know.  

He was running around saying "I love wikkileaks!, Was working with Putin on a hotel in Moscow which he lied about, trusted Putin over our own intel, wanted Putin in G-7 again, called his invasion genius." 

You people are just kind of pathetic. You so deserve to lose. So glad the American people stamped you losers in 2020 and you sore losers just went on lying. Disgusting people 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He was running around saying "I love wikkileaks!, Was working with Putin on a hotel in Moscow which he lied about, trusted Putin over our own intel, wanted Putin in G-7 again, called his invasion genius." 

You people are just kind of pathetic. You so deserve to lose. So glad the American people stamped you losers in 2020 and you sore losers just went on lying. Disgusting people 

How did he do it, man? How did he beat the system?  🤔

You must have missed the Obama question.  Should the information that the Clinton campaign was directly tied to the Russia story, most specifically the propaganda pieces prepped by—here’s a funny things—-the hostile foreign national Steele? 

Oh since you were mean to me, you smell bad. 

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

How did he do it, man? How did he beat the system?  🤔

With the help of you and the rest of the clown brigade that covered for him. 

He did lose those. So did his (bowel) movement of losers. Defeated! Beaten. Losers! 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

With the help of you and the rest of the clown brigade that covered for him. 

He did lose those. So did his (bowel) movement of losers. Defeated! Beaten. Losers! 

I didn’t do anything to help, Tibsy.  I sat, waited and watched the complete and total  collapse of the Russia play.  Had there been evidence of wrongdoing, treason etc, we would be a whole different place today.  Your people held all the cards, literally. 

It started with a bang and and ended with a fizzle as a tired old man embarrassing himself before a national audience.  

I don’t understand why you’re afraid to address the Obama/Biden issue.  Is it because you know that sort of politicking is exactly the reason we end up with Russia hoaxes and Stop the Steal campaigns?  

You’re complicit in the problem, Tibs!   You can love Obama and Biden and still acknowledge the problem with withholding information when the country was being torn to shreds.  

Or, you can keep politicking. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I didn’t do anything to help, Tibsy.  

Ya right. You and the millions that cheered him working with Putin did help that war criminal gain influence in our government. 

But ya lost. So...

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya right. You and the millions that cheered him working with Putin did help that war criminal gain influence in our government. 

But ya lost. So...

Again, a pass on Obama?  What is it that holds you up there?   It doesn’t make you a bad person that you’re happy he withheld information that might have helped the nation, it just makes you a big part of the problem. 

As for losing, if you’re tied that deeply to the outcome of an election—and it seems you are—my suggestion is to push back a bit.  Too many people lose sight of what’s really important in life.  

I am beyond blessed in life.  I was during Bush the Lesser, Obama, Trump and even now with the Biden/Pelosi  kleptocracy running the show.  In spite of your insensitive comments directed my way, I hope you are too. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yah and in your opinion put a winner in the office which by his actions since being put in office just shows what you know because this guy is a POS when it comes to leading anything he would have a hard time leading a boy scout troop let alone a country .

And you voted for him so what does that say about you ? A lot & you don't even realize it !! 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

Yah and in your opinion put a winner in the office which by his actions since being put in office just shows what you know because this guy is a POS when it comes to leading anything he would have a hard time leading a boy scout troop let alone a country .

And you voted for him so what does that say about you ? A lot & you don't even realize it !! 

Biden is fine. Thank God for Ukraine he is the president and not Trump. Trump would probably want to buy more Russian oil and send them our weapons 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is fine. Thank God for Ukraine he is the president and not Trump. Trump would probably want to buy more Russian oil and send them our weapons 

Biden is fine boy he's got you believing his BS because he's like King Midas only difference is everything he touches turns to S**T ...

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, T master said:

Biden is fine boy he's got you believing his BS because he's like King Midas only difference is everything he touches turns to S**T ...

Oh, like the shrinking deficit? 

Boom! 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, like the shrinking deficit? 

Boom! 

Come on Tibs.  Bragging about the shrinking deficit is Billsy-level intellectual dishonesty.  I have seen you be better than that. 

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Wokeness in any form.  Can't stand it.  I think and hope most of the craziness is a stupid phase that will pass.  Don't love the freedom of speech repressions but they are trying to combat mass misinformation campaigns.   Much of which you can see working on the zombies in this forum.

From the right?  There's a ton but I'll stick with 2.  The religious zealots that control that side and blatant corruption.   I don't see any way anyone can say there's more from the left than the right though I know the majority of you will whine more about Hunters laptop.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

12 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wokeness in any form.  Can't stand it.  I think and hope most of the craziness is a stupid phase that will pass.  Don't love the freedom of speech repressions but they are trying to combat mass misinformation campaigns.   Much of which you can see working on the zombies in this forum.

From the right?  There's a ton but I'll stick with 2.  The religious zealots that control that side and blatant corruption.   I don't see any way anyone can say there's more from the left than the right though I know the majority of you will whine more about Hunters laptop.

Thanks.  Let’s hope for less left woke to make the Democrat political machine pristine.  

As for suppression of free speech, the dangers of trusting whomever “they” are at any given point in time cannot be overstated.  In business, standards that comply with regulations equitably across the board make sense.  Where government is concerned…suppression is a recipe for disaster.  I’ll take a zombie asking questions and pushing for answers over a sheep trusting blindly any day of the week.  It seems to me there was a time when those on the left did that quite effectively, back when “they” told people to move along and comply. 

Thanks for expounding on your thoughts on the right.  I felt like I had a pretty good handle on where you were at previously.