Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

14 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Come on Tibs.  Bragging about the shrinking deficit is Billsy-level intellectual dishonesty.  I have seen you be better than that. 

So is complaining about inflation, but that’s the other side, so it’s ok, right? 

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Timing Was Intentional: Roe v Wade Leak Was Left’s Answer to “2000 Mules” Documentary Release Today that Proves
2020 Election Was Stolen

by Jim Hoft

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/timing-intentional-roe-v-wade-leak-lefts-answer-2000-mules-documentary-release-today-proves-2020-election-stolen/

How did I miss this gem?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

The faulty premise of the ‘2,000 mules’ trailer about voting by mail in the 2020 election

A documentary by Dinesh D’Souza, a far-right commentator, furthers the myth that something sinister occurred with mail ballots during the 2020 election. D’Souza told Fox News that “mules” delivered 400,000 illegal votes. Experts say the evidence D’Souza points to is inherently flawed.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2022/may/04/faulty-premise-2000-mules-trailer-about-voting-mai/

Donald Trump Holds Screening Of '2,000 Mules' Documentary At Mar-a-Lago

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-2000-mules-film-election-fraud-dsouza-rittenhouse-1703680

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

The faulty premise of the ‘2,000 mules’ trailer about voting by mail in the 2020 election

A documentary by Dinesh D’Souza, a far-right commentator, furthers the myth that something sinister occurred with mail ballots during the 2020 election. D’Souza told Fox News that “mules” delivered 400,000 illegal votes. Experts say the evidence D’Souza points to is inherently flawed.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2022/may/04/faulty-premise-2000-mules-trailer-about-voting-mai/

Donald Trump Holds Screening Of '2,000 Mules' Documentary At Mar-a-Lago

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-2000-mules-film-election-fraud-dsouza-rittenhouse-1703680

The BIG LIE must never DIE!

19 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Again, a pass on Obama?  What is it that holds you up there?   It doesn’t make you a bad person that you’re happy he withheld information that might have helped the nation, it just makes you a big part of the problem. 

As for losing, if you’re tied that deeply to the outcome of an election—and it seems you are—my suggestion is to push back a bit.  Too many people lose sight of what’s really important in life.  

I am beyond blessed in life.  I was during Bush the Lesser, Obama, Trump and even now with the Biden/Pelosi  kleptocracy running the show.  In spite of your insensitive comments directed my way, I hope you are too. 

Yes, a pass on Obama. He didn't try and get Putin back in g-8, or call his invasion of a free nation genius. Trump is a Putin toy 

Just now, Tiberius said:

So is complaining about inflation, but that’s the other side, so it’s ok, right? 

I don't think anyone is saying inflation is solely this administration's fault, Covid really hosed the global economy.   But for the things that were in their control, there have been a lot of swings and misses. The "American Rescue Plan" was like throwing gasoline on a fire.  The poor handling of the issues at the ports made it worse. Butigeg is unqualified,  there is no other way to put it. 

For the record, the reason the deficit is decreasing so fast is because it increased at an unprecedented rated due to Covid spending.  Look at the Covid spike in 2020 and 2021, it bumped up to about 3T due to things like PPP and Stimi checks. Until Joe gets it back down to at least $1T there is nothing to brag about. 

deficit-trends-viz.svg

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes they are 

If you can't accept that Covid impact is implied,  I think that you are just being intentionally obtuse so you can argue against hyperbole instead if facts.  

• Agree 2

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, a pass on Obama. He didn't try and get Putin back in g-8, or call his invasion of a free nation genius. Trump is a Putin toy 

Thanks for acknowledging that point.  It was pretty obvious you felt this way, I couldn't understand why you didn't just come out and say it. 

You're part of the problem, Tibs.  You're completely comfortable with facts being withheld, information manipulated, and allegations being made that are destructive to the ideal of national unity.  The only rule you seem to apply is that the misinformation campaign has to align with your ideals.  In that regard, you're like most on the political extremes. 

• Agree 3

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thanks for acknowledging that point.  It was pretty obvious you felt this way, I couldn't understand why you didn't just come out and say it. 

You're part of the problem, Tibs.  You're completely comfortable with facts being withheld, information manipulated, and allegations being made that are destructive to the ideal of national unity.  The only rule you seem to apply is that the misinformation campaign has to align with your ideals.  In that regard, you're like most on the political extremes. 

Nope, it's you guys. I mean the fact Trump allied himself with a mass murdering war criminal and you guys cheered it on. Un-American! Anti-civilization. 

Just disgusting 

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nope, it's you guys. I mean the fact Trump allied himself with a mass murdering war criminal and you guys cheered it on. Un-American! Anti-civilization. 

Just disgusting 

No, it's you Tibs.  You and yours.  You're off spouting about Trump, Putin and Russia, completely comfortable with the Obama/Biden approach to managing the "mass murdering war criminal".  The facts are pretty clear:

• Obama stated, and indeed by action was, very, very  'flexible' with Putin and the Russians;
  • The Russian disinformation campaign happened on the Obama/Biden watch, and when viewed in the context of handwringing over involvement in the election, represented an almost unimaginable dereliction of duty;
  • Obama's impotent stand against Russia started roughly the time Hillary Clinton was losing support in the race for the presidency.  It boiled down ultimately to tossing a few diplomats out jusssssssst before he vacated the oval office;
  • The actions of Putin and the Russians on Biden's watch are consistent with the actions of Putin and Russia on Obama's watch. That is to say, they invade countries and take them over.  They recognize weakness in the leadership of a Biden or Obama at worst, or they leverage the Administration's approach to "flexibility" with a wink, nod, and tacit approval of their activity at worst.   

I don't know if you, personally, are just incredibly gullible or a hopeful participant in a much larger game.  I generally go with gullible, but when you're actively cheering disinformation during the darkest Red Scare in our history since Joseph McCarthy, it makes me wonder. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Agree 4

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, it's you Tibs.  You and yours.  You're off spouting about Trump, Putin and Russia, completely comfortable with the Obama/Biden approach to managing the "mass murdering war criminal".  The facts are pretty clear:

• Obama stated, and indeed by action was, very, very  'flexible' with Putin and the Russians;
  • The Russian disinformation campaign happened on the Obama/Biden watch, and when viewed in the context of handwringing over involvement in the election, represented an almost unimaginable dereliction of duty;
  • Obama's impotence stand against Russia started roughly the time Hillary Clinton was losing support in the race for the presidency.  It boiled down ultimately to tossing a few diplomats out jusssssssst before he vacated the oval office;
  • The actions of Putin and the Russians on Biden's watch are consistent with the actions of Putin and Russia on Obama's watch. That is to say, they invade countries and take them over.  They recognize weakness in the leadership of a Biden or Obama at worst, or they leverage the Administration's approach to "flexibility" with a wink, nod, and tacit approval of their activity at worst.   

I don't know if you, personally, are just incredibly gullible or a hopeful participant in a much larger game.  I generally go with gullible, but when you're actively cheering disinformation during the darkest Red Scare in our history since Joseph McCarthy, it makes me wonder. 

He can't veer from the agenda, his programmers won't let him, no matter how stupid he looks he has to keep spreading misinformation. The few far left radicals on here have been shown time and time again how wrong they are regarding russian collusion, even the gov't has come out and said it isn't true yet they still push nthat agenda. I don't wonder, I know they hate this country and want to change it. They are traitors, part of the marxist cult. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Westside said:

He can't veer from the agenda, his programmers won't let him, no matter how stupid he looks he has to keep spreading misinformation. The few far left radicals on here have been shown time and time again how wrong they are regarding russian collusion, even the gov't has come out and said it isn't true yet they still push nthat agenda. I don't wonder, I know they hate this country and want to change it. They are traitors, part of the marxist cult. 

I don't know about all that Westy.  There are political differences among reasonable people, and I really believe we're all hypocrites at some point.  I catch myself sometimes.  It's not that I think Tibsy hates the country or is traitorous--that's the sort of stuff lobbed our way when even suggesting that The Whole Russia Thing didn't make much sense from the start.  It's similar to the positioning that criticizing Obama was akin to racism, that criticizing Harris is anti-woman, or that pointing out Joe Biden is breaking apart before our very eyes---ah, check that one, everyone knows that. 

Back in the day--Rush Limbaugh suggested he wanted Obama and his policies to fail, and there were a whole bunch of leftys up in arms.  We don't see that so much any more because the reality is, the opposite side seems to always cheer for failures of the incumbent.  It's always been the way.  The assault on all things Trump is a prime example of the attempt to destroy both agenda and politician.  It can only get worse from here. 

I do, however, think his stance on the Obama/Biden/CIA withholding or critical facts and intelligence is pretty bad.  It's the ultimate "ends justify the means" similar to L Ron's version of believing in free, but sanctioned and authorized speech as viewed by people known as "they" or "them".   I think you can support Obama and Biden and still say "Yeah, once they knew Clinton's fingerprints were all over that dossier, that should have been made public for the greater good. That was sh&tty.". 

24 minutes ago, Westside said:

They don't to admit they were duped for 5+ years.  Who would? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't know about all that Westy.  There are political differences among reasonable people, and I really believe we're all hypocrites at some point.  I catch myself sometimes.  It's not that I think Tibsy hates the country or is traitorous--that's the sort of stuff lobbed our way when even suggesting that The Whole Russia Thing didn't make much sense from the start.  It's similar to the positioning that criticizing Obama was akin to racism, that criticizing Harris is anti-woman, or that pointing out Joe Biden is breaking apart before our very eyes---ah, check that one, everyone knows that. 

Back in the day--Rush Limbaugh suggested he wanted Obama and his policies to fail, and there were a whole bunch of leftys up in arms.  We don't see that so much any more because the reality is, the opposite side seems to always cheer for failures of the incumbent.  It's always been the way.  The assault on all things Trump is a prime example of the attempt to destroy both agenda and politician.  It can only get worse from here. 

I do, however, think his stance on the Obama/Biden/CIA withholding or critical facts and intelligence is pretty bad.  It's the ultimate "ends justify the means" similar to L Ron's version of believing in free, but sanctioned and authorized speech as viewed by people known as "they" or "them".   I think you can support Obama and Biden and still say "Yeah, once they knew Clinton's fingerprints were all over that dossier, that should have been made public for the greater good. That was sh&tty.". 

I don’t doubt for one minute if people like bs and tibs were in charge, they would definitely stomp out anyone who opposed them. 
The far radical left has very serious mental health issues. I do not take them lightly.

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, like the shrinking deficit? 

Boom! 

Just you believing that total BS tells me all i & everyone else needs to know ! You are a bigger fool than you know !!

The US can't even cover the interest payment on the deficit they tell us it's about $30 TRILLION seeing as it's them telling us it's probably a lie so i'm thinking it's much more the deficit will never be paid off but you just keep believing what this JA of a POTUS tells you .

WTF with you thinking or let me re fraise with you believing the deficit is actually shrinking makes me wonder & surprises me that you can figure out how to take in oxygen . OMG ... You are gullible !! 

WOW !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Just you believing that total BS tells me all i & everyone else needs to know ! You are a bigger fool than you know !!

The US can't even cover the interest payment on the deficit they tell us it's about $30 TRILLION seeing as it's them telling us it's probably a lie so i'm thinking it's much more the deficit will never be paid off but you just keep believing what this JA of a POTUS tells you .

WTF with you thinking or let me re fraise with you believing the deficit is actually shrinking makes me wonder & surprises me that you can figure out how to take in oxygen . OMG ... You are gullible !! 

WOW !!! 

He’s been programmed 

• Agree 2

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, like the shrinking deficit? 

Boom! 

Shrinking deficit - Secure border - standing by the officers enforcing border laws - energy independence - lower energy prices - successful pull out from Afghanistan - Successful foreign policy - keeping inflation under control - Great leadership in handling a pandemic by always telling the ways to not get the virus by masking, vaccinating, & simply following the science that will keep us all from catching the virus .

You know your right he's made all the right decisions that were best for the people he was put in charge of leading what was i thinking ?

48 minutes ago, Doc said:

Has Trump or anyone else been charged with treason yet?  No?  Shocker!

Charged with what? Taking foreign money was made legal by the Republican court. It's free speech to argue on Putin's behalf. The Republicans can legally be a front group for Putin, that is not actually a crime. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Charged with what? Taking foreign money was made legal by the Republican court. It's free speech to argue on Putin's behalf. The Republicans can legally be a front group for Putin, that is not actually a crime. 

Charged...with treason.  You know, colluding/conspiring with a foreign entity?  Like Schiff said he had proof of but somehow despite being out of office and free to prosecute, nothing is happening to Trump or anyone else. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Westside said:

So many conspiracy theories from the far left radicals on here. Talk about being in a cult. Lol

😂😂😂😂😂

Only their conspiracy theories are valid.  Everything else is "disinformation." :rolleyes:

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Charged...with treason.  You know, colluding/conspiring with a foreign entity?  Like Schiff said he had proof of but somehow despite being out of office and free to prosecute, nothing is happening to Trump or anyone else. 

Is it a crime to do Putin's bidding? 

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is it a crime to do Putin's bidding? 

What bidding?  You mean like tearing the country apart over bogus lies about someone being a Russian puppet, yet doing nothing for them? 

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

What bidding?  You mean like tearing the country apart over bogus lies about someone being a Russian puppet, yet doing nothing for them? 

Been listed many times. Forgetting is part of the bidding 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Been listed many times. Forgetting is part of the bidding 

You listed nothing of any consequence, and nothing even remotely as valuable as Nord Stream 2.  Meanwhile the Dems tore the country apart over lies generated by...the Russians.  Bravo.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

You listed nothing of any consequence, and nothing even remotely as valuable as Nord Stream 2.  Meanwhile the Dems tore the country apart over lies generated by...the Russians.  Bravo.

The country is torn apart? 

So...no pee tape forthcoming?  Shocker!

I'm so glad the Dems spent 4+ years ripping the country apart over lies and doing Putin's work for him.  No wonder he felt he could take advantage when a Dem was in office again.

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...