Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

13 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

One did it with knowledge of the state dept and has as of this point never been accused of discussing anything classified which are the parts that matter. 

I missed that part - can you provide a link to that nugget?

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/08/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-state-department

And once again you make accusations because you assume everyone is like you.

JFC - this doesn’t back up what you wrote. 

16 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

any classified Intel being discussed 

The “teacher” strikes again - lolz

idiots 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

JFC - this doesn’t back up what you wrote. 

The “teacher” strikes again - lolz

idiots 

Do you have too be a jerk every minute of every day? How do you do it? Never a nice word to anyone must be a miserable way to live. 

Again Franz quote on Cognitive Dissidence Fits.

According to Frantz Fanon, cognitive dissonance occurs when “people hold a core belief that is very strong [and] when they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted [so] they will rationalize, ignore or even deny anything that doesn’t fit with that core belief”

18 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Again Franz quote on Cognitive Dissidence Fits.

According to Frantz Fanon, cognitive dissonance occurs when “people hold a core belief that is very strong [and] when they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted [so] they will rationalize, ignore or even deny anything that doesn’t fit with that core belief”

Just going to leave this right here - just from today:

image.thumb.jpeg.4fbcf6514922257b648a17b41018e442.jpeg

So, you make post, but don't expect reactions or replies on a discussion forum?  and if one does, that's a bad thing?

Thats some EPIC logic.

Is it getting rough seeing all the stories fall apart?  is that why you go back and forth so much?  toss out insults on most comments?  eh?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Do you have to be a jerk every minute of every day? How do you do it? Never a nice word to anyone must be a miserable way to live. 

Oh the F your feelings crowd is upset?

You don’t like the world you created?

The cult has been spewing non-stop hate since 2015.

How does your medicine taste?

image.thumb.jpeg.ab1d0686c6d0f7ee182780540657ccb3.jpeg

If there is one thing we learned from Trump on down to you, @Deranged Rhino and @BillsFanNCand the rest of the cult: not only are you losers - you are hands down the biggest 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7yf2kx25q0e3qhkk5pm

• Eyeroll 1

Oh the F your feelings crowd is upset?

You don’t like the world you created?

The cult has been spewing non-stop hate since 2015.

How does your medicine taste?

image.thumb.jpeg.ab1d0686c6d0f7ee182780540657ccb3.jpeg

If there is one thing we learned from Trump on down to you, @Deranged Rhino and @BillsFanNCand the rest of the cult: not only are you losers - you are hands down the biggest 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7yf2kx25q0e3qhkk5pm

Well thanks for your response. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Well thanks for your response. 

It has to be so bored. guessing a senior citizen with a laptop to keep it busy so it doesn't keep ringing the nurse's bell.

prisoner with a tablet?

seems they will say anything for replies. ANYTHING. even if it counterriots their previous statements.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Is it getting rough seeing all the stories fall apart?  is that why you go back and forth so much?  toss out insults on most comments?  eh?

giphy.gif

Stories falling apart?  LMAO - you are DERANGED AF man.

DURHAM is laughing at you (and well, @Doc, too).

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

It has to be so bored. guessing a senior citizen with a laptop to keep it busy so it doesn't keep ringing the nurse's bell.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL at this profile projecting hard ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You freaks are all the same... you claim I'm a "senior citizen" with a "nurse's bell", yet you are OBSESSED with EVERY COMMENT I MAKE and DETERMINED to delegitimize everything I say because it F's UP YOUR narrative.

F'n freakshow

Go back to your safe place stalker.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My perspective hasn’t changed because the facts are clear. 

The Dems alleged the election was rigged in 2015.  They did that many, many times up to and including statements that evidence existed to support that claim.  

Trump and certain Rs alleged the election was stolen in 2019.  He did that many, many times up to and including statements the evidence existed to support that claim.  

I wish you didn’t have blinders on as you worship your false idol, but that’s not my problem.  

Rigged is the wrong word. It was more interfered with. Big difference. A foreign power, "our" enemy, used corrupt practices to get their favored candidate a victory. It's pretty obvious to anyone with an open mind that that happened. 

We Democrats accepted that and fixed it through the democratic process. Democracy won that battle over Trump/Putinism 

We won but there is obviously still some cleaning up to do 

• Haha (+1) 1

giphy.gif

You freaks are all the same... you claim I'm a "senior citizen" with a "nurse's bell", yet you are OBSESSED with EVERY COMMENT I MAKE and DETERMINED to delegitimize everything I say because it F's UP YOUR narrative.

F'n freakshow

Speaking as a concerned ‘friend’, you really need to seek some serious professional help. Or at the very least just take a break for a few months. (We’ll be here when you get back.). All of this is making you really angry. It’s not healthy. Remember, this is and always will be nothing more than a place to discuss current events. Nothing more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

F'n freakshow

You seem a touch triggered. All my best. 

• Like (+1) 1