Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you acknowledge the truth that the Russians hacked the DNC? 

No.

They were not "hacked"

The files were stolen, by someone with access,  and released  (thats NOT hacking in)

Most people know this difference, some ignore it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/29/us/politics/democratic-national-committee-hack.html

The D.N.C. Didn’t Get Hacked in 2020. Here’s Why.

A devastating email breach of the D.N.C. roiled Democrats in the final months of 2016. An unassuming security official made it his mission to prevent a recurrence.

ADDED: Oh, and that is why the thread title is incorrect, Russia (scandal) WAS a democrat hoax.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Tiberius said:

Do you acknowledge the truth that the Russians hacked the DNC? 

That's not the truth.  That was a conclusion expressed by specific members of the intelligence community.  Without associated evidence.  Without any examination of the servers.  Without questioning anyone with access to the machines.  An opinion, nothing more.  Because the DNC refused to allow the FBI or any other law enforcement agency to examine the servers.  It could have been a hack, it could have been a leak.    

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

They were not "hacked"

The files were stolen, by someone with access,  and released  (thats NOT hacking in)

Most people know this difference, some ignore it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/29/us/politics/democratic-national-committee-hack.html

The D.N.C. Didn’t Get Hacked in 2020. Here’s Why.

A devastating email breach of the D.N.C. roiled Democrats in the final months of 2016. An unassuming security official made it his mission to prevent a recurrence.

ADDED: Oh, and that is why the thread title is incorrect, Russia (scandal) WAS a democrat hoax.

Lol, ya, they were hit with a phishing hack. See, you just don't care. 

That's all I'm saying. You guys are happy for Putin's help 

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's not the truth.  That was a conclusion expressed by specific members of the intelligence community.  Without associated evidence.  Without any examination of the servers.  Without questioning anyone with access to the machines.  An opinion, nothing more.  Because the DNC refused to allow the FBI or any other law enforcement agency to examine the servers.  It could have been a hack, it could have been a leak.    

So our intelligence community was wrong? Ok 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, ya, they were hit with a phishing hack. See, you just don't care. 

That's all I'm saying. You guys are happy for Putin's help 

Repetition of the Lie, does NOT make it true. . . . . . . . . . at least to adults.

(that's all I'm saying)  Finally we agree.

That's ALL that you keep saying, irregardless of the thread.

😂

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Repetition of the Lie, does NOT make it true. . . . . . . . . . at least to adults.

(that's all I'm saying)  Finally we agree.

That's ALL that you keep saying, irregardless of the thread.

😂

But it is true. Russia influenced the 2016 election in more ways than realized back then. 

FBI agents that are compromised by Putin had no choice but to do Vlads bidding, or be exposed. 

Why was Trump running around saying, "I love Wikileaks!" ? 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Imagine after everything that’s gone on across the board and still believing that our intelligence community doesn’t get anything wrong. Talk about an army of one. Carry on!

12 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Imagine after everything that’s gone on across the board and still believing that our intelligence community doesn’t get anything wrong. Talk about an army of one. Carry on!

So all eight intelligence agencies were wrong, is that what you are going by? 

And Trump's obvious infatuation with Putin was just friendly banter? 

And the bi-partisan Senate report was wrong, also, correct? 

https://apnews.com/article/d094918c0421b872eac7dc4b16e613c7

So glad the American people rose up in 2020 and threw the traitor Trump out! 

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You just don't want to get it.  They provided a consensus opinion without examining any evidence.  An opinion absent fact.  Which in my business is what we call a SWAG, a stupid wild ass guess.  Wrong?  How about irresponsible and unprofessional.  I'll leave it at that.

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You just don't want to get it.  They provided a consensus opinion without examining any evidence.  An opinion absent fact.  Which in my business is what we call a SWAG, a stupid wild ass guess.  Wrong?  How about irresponsible and unprofessional.  I'll leave it at that.

No evidence? So they were just spewing anti-Trump stuff, imo. Or something, huh? 

Would you care if Trump stole the election with Putin's help? If that happened, would you even care? 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No evidence? So they were just spewing anti-Trump stuff, imo. Or something, huh? 

Would you care if Trump stole the election with Putin's help? If that happened, would you even care? 

These IC people rendered an opinion without facts.  As for their motivations, don't ask me, ask them. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

These IC people rendered an opinion without facts.  As for their motivations, don't ask me, ask them. 

How do you know there were no facts? 

Was this the same with the bi-partisan Senate report? 

Again, would you even care if it happed? I doubt you would. 

MAGA is a fascist movement 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How do you know there were no facts? 

Was this the same with the bi-partisan Senate report? 

Again, would you even care if it happed? I doubt you would. 

MAGA is a fascist movement 

Because they issued their assessment and called it a "conclusion" while noting they did not examine any server or forensic information.  That sounds like a guess to me.   

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Because they issued their assessment and called it a "conclusion" while noting they did not examine any server or forensic information.  That sounds like a guess to me.   

Oh, I'm sure they did. That's why Mueller indicted the Russian Troll farm people 

It’s amazing to me that people are still debating this. 

If you believe either:

-Russia did not try to influence the 2016 election; or

- The Trump campaign did not attempt to work with Russians to win the election;

then you’re just ignorant. It’s not even worth debating because at this point, it’s like arguing with someone who says the sky is green. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Dems were absolutely spewing anti-Trump stuff.  Absolutely demolished the concept of safe and secure elections in our country.  

Lots of people didn’t care then, it seems presumptuous to demand more of them than you demand of yourself.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, I'm sure they did. That's why Mueller indicted the Russian Troll farm people 

It's extremely irrational that you won't admit to something that the people doing the assessment have admitted to doing.  Why can't you just accept the fact the IC community assessment was formulating without examining the servers or any data related to the servers?  That's exactly what they stated.  But you're insisting they lied. 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s amazing to me that people are still debating this. 

If you believe either:

-Russia did not try to influence the 2016 election; or

- The Trump campaign did not attempt to work with Russians to win the election;

then you’re just ignorant. It’s not even worth debating because at this point, it’s like arguing with someone who says the sky is green. 

I would think the only bigger waste of time is taking the time to declare how much time you are wasting wasting time. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

From the Senate report: 

Paul Manafort’s presence on the Trump Campaign and proximity to then-Candidate Trump created opportunities for Russian intelligence services to exert influence over, and acquire confidential information on, the Trump Campaign.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/press/rubio-statement-senate-intel-release-volume-5-bipartisan-russia-report

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The Dems were absolutely spewing anti-Trump stuff.  Absolutely demolished the concept of safe and secure elections in our country.  

Lots of people didn’t care then, it seems presumptuous to demand more of them than you demand of yourself.  

How dare they!!!! 

Yes, it was the Dems fault Russia wanted Trump to be president! 

🙄

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's extremely irrational that you won't admit to something that the people doing the assessment have admitted to doing.  Why can't you just accept the fact the IC community assessment was formulating without examining the servers or any data related to the servers?  That's exactly what they stated.  But you're insisting they lied. 

They found Russia wanted Trump to win, and helped him 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

From the Senate report: 

Paul Manafort’s presence on the Trump Campaign and proximity to then-Candidate Trump created opportunities for Russian intelligence services to exert influence over, and acquire confidential information on, the Trump Campaign.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/press/rubio-statement-senate-intel-release-volume-5-bipartisan-russia-report

How dare they!!!! 

Yes, it was the Dems fault Russia wanted Trump to be president! 

🙄

They found Russia wanted Trump to win, and helped him 

They wanted him to win so they could conduct a “minor incursion” into Ukraine but then decided to wait. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/01/20/bidens-minor-incursion-remark-was-more-than-just-gaffe-it-revealed-weak-president/

• Thank you (+1) 1