Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

This is an interesting spin.  

Clinton violated the law with respect to safeguarding top secret/confidential material, to the extent that her biggest supporters described her as extremely reckless.  The DOJ allows her to scour tens of thousands of emails, make a subjective determination oh what should/should not be there and delete whatever she wanted to delete.  The Director of the FBI, with the benefit of hindsight clearly and unabashedly working to scuttle the Trump agenda and targeting individuals in the admin, acknowledges the illegal and reckless behavior but declares no prosecutor would pursue the case. 

The election comes and Clinton wins prom Queen pop vote, but gets steamrolled where it matters.  She and her supporters cry foul, suggest Trump stole the election, and the Mueller probe commences. 

Mueller launches an all-out scorched earth search for Russian collusion.  Doors are kicked in.  Non-related crimes are pursued.  Selective leaking occurs to tilt public opinion.  The media engages in circular reporting.  The probe ends with a dull thud, lots of hurt feelings and complaints he didn’t bow down and submit .

Meanwhile, the Clinton campaign was promoting stories that spread misinformation, conspiring with a disgraced foreign national to mislead the voter, and that’s treated as business as usual in American politics. 

The people listened, considered and voted.  

Turns out the Mueller team completely missed this gem of a human selling out, and FBI leadership under Comey and Wray missed the snake in the grass in their house, and this supposedly reflects the gold standard for leadership in Washington. 

That’s a whopper of a tale for sure.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is an interesting spin.  

Clinton violated the law with respect to safeguarding top secret/confidential material, to the extent that her biggest supporters described her as extremely reckless.  The DOJ allows her to scour tens of thousands of emails, make a subjective determination oh what should/should not be there and delete whatever she wanted to delete.  The Director of the FBI, with the benefit of hindsight clearly and unabashedly working to scuttle the Trump agenda and targeting individuals in the admin, acknowledges the illegal and reckless behavior but declares no prosecutor would pursue the case. 

The election comes and Clinton wins prom Queen pop vote, but gets steamrolled where it matters.  She and her supporters cry foul, suggest Trump stole the election, and the Mueller probe commences. 

Mueller launches an all-out scorched earth search for Russian collusion.  Doors are kicked in.  Non-related crimes are pursued.  Selective leaking occurs to tilt public opinion.  The media engages in circular reporting.  The probe ends with a dull thud, lots of hurt feelings and complaints he didn’t bow down and submit .

Meanwhile, the Clinton campaign was promoting stories that spread misinformation, conspiring with a disgraced foreign national to mislead the voter, and that’s treated as business as usual in American politics. 

The people listened, considered and voted.  

Turns out the Mueller team completely missed this gem of a human selling out, and FBI leadership under Comey and Wray missed the snake in the grass in their house, and this supposedly reflects the gold standard for leadership in Washington. 

That’s a whopper of a tale for sure.

Funny, you didn’t mind this

Colin Powell Told Hillary Clinton How He Bypassed State Dept. Servers, Newly Released Emails Reveal

SeLeCtIvE OuTrAGE

fn idiots 

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Funny, you didn’t mind this

Colin Powell Told Hillary Clinton How He Bypassed State Dept. Servers, Newly Released Emails Reveal

SeLeCtIvE OuTrAGE

fn idiots 

I’m about to have a bagel and nice hot cup of coffee.  

What we learn from this story is that people are corruptible, that money can make people do things they never would consider doing in the absence of the money, and that power corrupts.   I learned that in elementary school. 

I couldn’t be less fake selectively outraged if I fake tried.   

You sent the tweet over, presumably for consideration and to add value to the dialogue.  Maybe you agree with it, maybe you don’t. 

I just pointed out that the premise makes very little sense given what is widely known.    

What are your thoughts on the author’s thoughts? 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m about to have a bagel and nice hot cup of coffee.  

What we learn from this story is that people are corruptible, that money can make people do things they never would consider doing in the absence of the money, and that power corrupts.   I learned that in elementary school. 

I couldn’t be less fake selectively outraged if I fake tried.   

You sent the tweet over, presumably for consideration and to add value to the dialogue.  Maybe you agree with it, maybe you don’t. 

I just pointed out that the premise makes very little sense given what is widely known.    

What are your thoughts on the author’s thoughts? 

Powell had his way of doing things and Hillary had hers; both avoiding “State Department servers.”

I thought for sure Hillary would be locked up by now, right?