Black Lives Matter Messaging at "The Stadium"

SectionC3

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable”.

So you don't trust BLM because they support the very unoriginal notion that it takes a village to raise a child?  Because they believe the level of individualism is too great and the level of community is too little in this country?

These are not at all new concepts, or even radical ones.  Geesh.  

Edited by Capco
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Look at Minneapolis

And that's BS about the military industrial complex. There's only good and evil in this world

And if we don't go out and fight isis it would bring it to our soil, or Al-Qaeda or whoever

We are free because we are willing to fight for freedom

Are you trolling or are you just doing your willfully ignorance show again?

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Are you trolling or are you just doing your willfully ignorance show again?

At the end of the day that's all it is. We're not even talking antifa or anything

There are good people and bad people. 

You don't think soldiers in world war II died for freedom for all people. You don't think getting rid of the Nazis was worth it

We got attacked by evil people on  911. So we fought back

The history of mankind is warfare. It's conquering and being conquered

And there's bad people in this world that sometimes you need to stop

At the end of the day that's all it is. We're not even talking antifa or anything

You don't think soldiers in world war II died for freedom for all people. You don't think getting rid of the Nazis was worth it

The vast majority of people are products of their environment.  If you want fewer bad people then we need to improve the environments that create them.  

1 minute ago, Capco said:

The vast majority of people are products of their environment.  If you want fewer bad people then we need to improve the environments that create them.  

I agree that people are products of their environment

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

There's no such thing as a good person. There's not even really such a thing as a bad person.
No, people in WW2 died because they were conscripted to die for money.
America created the opportunity for the Nazi's to rise to power. It was our responsibility to clean up our own mess.
We fought back against who on 9/11? Iraq? Afghanistan? They had nothing to do with 9/11

Who taught you any of this? They did you a grave disservice.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

There's no such thing as a good person. There's not even really such a thing as a bad person.
No, people in WW2 died because they were conscripted to die for money.
America created the opportunity for the Nazi's to rise to power. It was our responsibility to clean up our own mess.
We fought back against who on 9/11? Iraq? Afghanistan? They had nothing to do with 9/11

Who taught you any of this? They did you a grave disservice.

I don't think you want to debate history with me I have a degree in it

You're just getting into conspiracies

And secondly we fought Al-Qaeda not Iraq or Afghanistan

Edited by Buffalo716

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Look at Minneapolis

What about it? For a city burned to the ground they managed to play a baseball game. Seems like a really nice day out there.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/4645046-wcco-evening-digital-update-july-28-2020/

I don't think you want to debate history with me I have a degree in it

You're just getting into conspiracies

And secondly we fought Al-Qaeda not Iraq or Afghanistan

You should ask for a refund. I would happily debate you in history; I've been a student of it my whole life.

You clearly have no idea what the Treaty of Versailles was or what was in it.

Saddam Hussein would be pleased to hear that we never fought Iraq

13 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

How to exist on the streets of Minnesota ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

3C5C5C20-8115-4959-9A69-97EE6C799792.jpeg

Surprised they didn't include "Vote Democratic!" on the list.

Oh wait....never mind.  It says "do not argue or fight with the criminal".

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

What about it? For a city burned to the ground they managed to play a baseball game. Seems like a really nice day out there.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/4645046-wcco-evening-digital-update-july-28-2020/

You should ask for a refund. I would happily debate you in history; I've been a student of it my whole life.

You clearly have no idea what the Treaty of Versailles was or what was in it.

Saddam Hussein would be pleased to hear that we never fought Iraq

I know what the treaty of Versailles is and we did invade Iraq under the guise of wmds

We never found any but that doesn't mean he wasn't oppressive

We invaded Afghanistan because they were harboring terrorists. Again they brought evil to our country

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

1 person makes everybody go crazy? Just gives everyone a free pass? Lol

He didn't do all the damage

Edited by Buffalo716

2 hours ago, Capco said:

(I posted this in another thread a couple days ago)

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.  Here's where our two parties lie on a complete left-right spectrum of the major political parties in the world.  

republican-platform-far-right-1561564784

If you drew a line connecting those two highlighted dots and found their midpoint (i.e. the middle of America), it would fall quite far to the right of the center as defined by the aggregate political policies of the entire world.  

The United States is one of the most right wing industrialized nations in the world.  You can see how our "left" is barely to the left of center.  

Aaaaaaaaaaand the global average is something we should aspire to??  :blink:

Gee, I guess it's just luck that we ended up as the #1 superpower for the last hundred years.   :doh:

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I know what the treaty of Versailles is and we did invade Iraq under the guise of wmds

We never found any but that doesn't mean he wasn't oppressive

We invaded Afghanistan because they were harboring terrorists. Again they brought evil to our country

1 person makes everybody go crazy? Just gives everyone a free pass? Lol

He didn't do all the damage

Who? None of the 9/11 attackers were Afghani. They were mostly Saudi & Egyptian. When did we invade them?

War is about money and power, nothing else. America never fought a war because it was the right thing to do, ever. If we did, there would have been very just causes and we stayed on the sidelines or supported oppressive regimes instead.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Who? None of the 9/11 attackers were Afghani. They were mostly Saudi & Egyptian. When did we invade them?

War is about money and power, nothing else. America never fought a war because it was the right thing to do, ever. If we did, there would have been very just causes and we stayed on the sidelines or supported oppressive regimes instead.

Because Afghanistan was harboring terrorist cells.

The history of mankind is warfare that's the truth. From ancient Babylon, to the Greeks and Persians and Romans etc

We are not the first to fight. And we are fighting evil. If you saw what isis was doing to women and children the last few years , you would think they needed to be eradicated

Edited by Buffalo716

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Aaaaaaaaaaand the global average is something we should aspire to??  :blink:

Gee, I guess it's just luck that we ended up as the #1 superpower for the last hundred years.   :doh:

If you believe that being a right wing country allowed us to become a superpower and that there is some type of correlation there, then it's only logical that you'd support the US moving even further to the right, to the point of becoming a fascist state.  Wow...

And btw, the shift to the right didn't occur until the 80s.  The Greatest Generation and the policies of FDR that set the groundwork for America's greatness were not right wing policies at all.  The right wing polices of Herbert Hoover did wonders at fixing the Great Depression, didn't they?