Black Lives Matter Messaging at "The Stadium"

SectionC3

6 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I read they once worked at the same night club and had a "history". So it's starting to look more like bad blood between them on a personal level than the "stranger white  cop killing a stranger black guy" systemic racism narrative portrayed.

Yea they both worked security at the same company and had to be separated several times. One was an over worked cop looking for extra income, the other a drug dealer looking for a W2 to claim income. And the end result is people supporting a Marxist organization

Edited by uticaclub

3 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Yea they both worked security at the same company and had to be separated several times. One was an over worked cop looking for extra income, the other a drug dealer looking for a W2 to claim income. And the end result is people supporting a Marxist organization

The police officer was a scumbag, and undid decades of good police work by thousands of dedicated professionals in one fell swoop. Of course the radical left is making it worse, but still; it will take years to undo the damage that this cop caused.

The entire situation sucks and millions of people will suffer. Many already are. :(

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

And this is why the signage matters.  Because of nonsense like this.  The casual application of the death penalty is not an appropriate thing.  But it is appropriate to support employees whom the Bills will ask to risk limb and, this year, perhaps life to win a championship.  Good on the Bills for taking a proactive approach to supporting their employees.  

25 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Just wait until the entire team kneels during the anthem on game 1. TBD will look like Thanos just got the last infinity stone. Gene will never watch another football game lol.

It will be the reaction to Kaepernick in "The Stadium" on steroids.  By the way, that reaction was awful.  I appreciate that people have the right to disagree with him, but it could have been done in a perhaps gentler and less vitriolic way that day.  

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My dad has already said that.  I use his Sunday Ticket when I'm not at the bar and told me I have to find another account.

He's watched nearly every Bills game since they started in 1959.  

You can come watch with us if you want. I know it’s a 6 or 7 hour ride but the offer stands.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

OKay..time to try and inject some levity here..posted in PPP as well, but hopefully y'all can laugh at this too..

1) Of course this takes place at a donut shop..its Buffalo. Dude gettin the donuts really does not like he misses many donut days..sure the BLM guy is not svelte either

2) The accents are just so spot on..damn i miss Buffalo

3) out side of the very beginning, hardly any cussing.."you are the gosh darn racist"  ?

Both guys make me laugh...hope we can all view this  Bills and Buffalo( the city) fans and get a chuckle..delete if you think does not help @Chandler#81 or @Hapless Bills Fan

Tiny bit of cussing first 2 seconds

Perhaps the connoisseur of fine donuts should show a little consideration for others and wear a mask the next time he hits Paula's.  But that's a different issue.   

30 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Just wait until the entire team kneels during the anthem on game 1. TBD will look like Thanos just got the last infinity stone. Gene will never watch another football game lol.

Damn it, I don’t watch the comic book movies, ( cause I have a brain?) so I don’t quite get this reference! 

and @Royale with Cheese, find some college age hottie and sign up using her college email. $99

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It will be the reaction to Kaepernick in "The Stadium" on steroids.  By the way, that reaction was awful.  I appreciate that people have the right to disagree with him, but it could have been done in a perhaps gentler and less vitriolic way that day.  

He said that Buffalo was the worst that he experienced. I’m not surprised though. As evidenced by this thread, it isn’t something that people are very accepting to. Add that to drunk and aggressive Bills fans and it’s a recipe for an ugly situation.

I fully expect the majority, to all, of the players and coaches to kneel. This place is going to EXPLODE. 

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I don't think not being in lockstep agreement with you makes one "ignorant."

Frankly, I think that you are coming off as rather smug, self righteous, and closed minded.

Just the opposite, Bill -- my mind has been opened wide to a lot of things I conveniently have never had to address in my privileged white life.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Damn it, I don’t watch the comic book movies, ( cause I have a brain?) so I don’t quite get this reference! 

and @Royale with Cheese, find some college age hottie and sign up using her college email. $99

I'm actually eligible somehow for Sunday Ticket without signing up for DTV.  I clicked on the link, it asked to verify my address, I did, and it said I can order it.

https://nflst.directv.com/

Edited by Royale with Cheese

14 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Yeah, I think no matter that cops' motivation, racial or not, he caused a lot of people a lot of grief, including many black people who have lost family members and livelihoods. #1 dumbass right there.

What about all the white people that lost family members to black people? Does that not matter?

17 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Your going to get blasted for that remark on this board.

But i here what you are saying 

Setting that is sponsored by the democrats goes against everything the NFL stands for.  I do not qualify for the 1200 check or unemployment. A lot of people have and some of them have not even had a job for 2 years but they still get the 600 a week. I was in the military and was shot at albit from drug rulers but I do know what it sounds like when small arms hit your helicopter. I also apply every year for grants to 5 different cities to work on my rental properties I never get any money 20 years friends always do.

Granted since college my best friends are 

Muslims (turkish)

Porta ricons

And 5 what I call my brothers and they are the fun ones always there for me and each other since I have no family.

Josh Allen What GIF by NFL - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Didn’t mean to talk over your head Lenz! Lol, just google it. SPOILER: when Thanos gets all of the infinity stones he eliminates half of the people in the world.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you have teriyaki wings, I don't need ranch.  But please at least have coconut water.

That’s a must. Thank God for Costco

15 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I think you might not know what that word means, so I'm going to give you a pass and let you look it up before you edit your post there.

I'll help you with the buttons:

Although fascism is a notoriously difficult ideology to define, many 20th-century fascist movements shared several characteristics. First, these movements sourced their political strength from populations experiencing economic woes, real or imagined. Fascists tended to capitalize on these economic anxieties by shifting the blame away from government or market forces. Jews, immigrants, leftists, and other groups became useful scapegoats. Redirecting popular anger toward these people would, in theory, rid a country of its ailments.

or, perhaps:

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

.Yeah, that’s what those antifa thugs are doing, they are capitalizing on perceived grievances that populations (black lives) are experiencing economic woes based on systemic racism (perceived, not rational or shown in actual statistics) “First, these movements sourced their political strength from populations experiencing economic woes, real or imagined”,  

Whites are the new Scapegoats in their fairytale, there is no other reason that there could be disparity, only racism to these fascist antifa types (taking blame away from market forces and placing it on racism) “Fascists tended to capitalize on these economic anxieties by shifting the blame away from government or market forces.”.

Redirecting anger towards whiteness and white people. Redirecting popular anger toward these people would, in theory, rid a country of its ailments.”

Forcible suppression of ideas by shaming on social media, cancel culture, actual footage of antifa thugs physically hurting people who have other ideas, slogans like silence=violence and thereby justifying being able to physically become violent with others.  

Thanks for making the case clear, antifa is clearly “fa” aka facist (and racist) themselves. 

If you’re trying to hang your hat on the “far-right” part of the situation, that is weak. Fine, another word needs to be made to encompass the left with the same characteristics. You’re only playing semantics but we all know what we mean and you do too. So stop playing games. 

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Didn’t mean to talk over your head Lenz! Lol, just google it. SPOILER: when Thanos gets all of the infinity stones he eliminates half of the people in the world.

That’s a must. Thank God for Costco

haha!!!

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm actually eligible somehow for Sunday Ticket without signing up for DTV.  I clicked on the link, it asked to verify my address, I did, and it said I can order it.

https://nflst.directv.com/

is that your way of saying no college age hottie will talk to you?