Black Lives Matter Messaging at "The Stadium"

SectionC3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

But we aren't in a facist country, it's still the freest place on earth

No we aren't, but there a many fascist tendencies coming from the administration.  The freest place on earth? Not sure that's true.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, JaCrispy said:

So it looks like the issue we seem to be having is at the starting point of the debate...There are some who see America as a free, democratic nation and others who see it as a fascist dictatorship...

Losing an election is hard on some people. They just need to lash out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

So it looks like the issue we seem to be having is at the starting point of the debate...There are some who see America as a free, democratic nation and others who see it as a fascist dictatorship...

If you are a simpleton, yes.

Just now, LB3 said:

Losing an election is hard on some people. They just need to lash out.

Both sides have lost elections over the years, this is a bit more. 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

What exactly do you mean by “freest place on earth?” What is the exception that we have and no other country does that establishes that superlative?

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

If you are a simpleton, yes.

Both sides have lost elections over the years, this is a bit more. 

America sux! Am I in the Antifa club now? Do I get a sticker?

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Source?

Here are some of mine:

United States added to list of most dangerous countries for journalists for first time
https://rsf.org/sites/default/files/worldwilde_round-up.pdf

USA 17th in Economic Freedom
https://www.heritage.org/index/ranking?version=61

USA: 5th most Police Killings per country
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/police-killings-by-country

Should I keep going?

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yea but antifa isn't the actual definition of anti fascists. Their own website calls them left leaning not right

And one of their main goals is to suppress straight men and the facist world they created. That is facist in itself.. 

Not gonna lie, but this might be one of the dumbest posts I've read here in a long time.  And this thread is already filled with dumb posts... and I'm only on page 2 of the thread.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

Not gonna lie, but this might be one of the dumbest posts I've read here in a long time.  And this thread is already filled with dumb posts... and I'm only on page 2 of the thread.  

The truth is dumb to you. You must be a fascist anti-fascist. Cheers.

Just now, ctk232 said:

What exactly do you mean by “freest place on earth?” What is the exception that we have and no other country does that establishes that superlative?

There are more places and opportunities for advancement and wealth and freedom in America than any country on earth

And yes my grandfather fled Nazi Germany with his family as they were taking power

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

The truth is dumb to you. You must be a fascist anti-fascist. Cheers.

The guy literally just said to be against fascism is itself fascist, and your response to me is this?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I mean there are hundreds on this board alone, including dozens int his thread. Being raised roman catholic, I can say that overwhelmingly, most Christians I've ever met are complete failures in followers of their own religion.

Definitely a big difference between talking the talk and walking the walk. I can say when the walk is real, that will be just as obvious. I hope you come across the real deal to see the difference that makes. 

6 minutes ago, Capco said:

I actually just couldn't get my words out right maybe because I've had over a dozen concussions playing football

But continue with your ad hominem attack Mr perfect

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

There are more places and opportunities for advancement and wealth and freedom in America than any country on earth

And yes my grandfather fled Nazi Germany with his family as they were taking power

Equating money with freedom is the problem.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

November’s going to be a blast. :lol: 

Just got domestic terrorism insurance for my house for the upcoming election...if Antifa or BLM riot, loot, or burn it to the ground, I get it rebuilt, for free, from the ground up...God bless America! Lol

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I actually just couldn't get my words out right maybe because I've had over a dozen concussions playing football

But continue with your ad hominem attack Mr perfect

It's not my responsibility to be able to decipher your words because of your medical history.  What you type is the only thing I can go off of. 

Would you like to clarify what you meant?  Because it was a very strange post to comprehend.  

9 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Source?

Here are some of mine:

United States added to list of most dangerous countries for journalists for first time
https://rsf.org/sites/default/files/worldwilde_round-up.pdf

USA 17th in Economic Freedom
https://www.heritage.org/index/ranking?version=61

USA: 5th most Police Killings per country
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/police-killings-by-country

Should I keep going?

If you are born into poverty you have more chances for advancement in America and the chance to become stable than in any country on this Earth

Hard work is still rewarded here more than anywhere

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Re: the first point - that’s a very blanket statement without any supporting evidence. Economically speaking? Which industries? We guarantee greater social and economic advancement opportunities than literally every other country? It’s simply not a provable statement - you may have a case within a specific economic industry or sector but even then you’ll have a hard time finding the evidence for it. Socially it’s even more uphill. We have more “places and opportunities for freedom?” Again, more so than every other country? By what measurement?

Re your second statement, I fail to see how that is relevant - your words and comments speak for themselves.

Edited by ctk232