Black Lives Matter Messaging at "The Stadium"

SectionC3

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

My bad. I actually hate watching our cities burn so I confused the two

Secondly that's actually more dangerous. Because they have tons of mixed views all over the place . Are there non radicals? Sure

But you can guarantee their are radicals and they preach what I've been saying. There are antifa members burning flags and wanting the us system basically abolished

Like I said above:

Since we've already touched on CHAZ, which do you want to talk about next? Charlottesville? The Wisconsin Sikh Temple Shooting? The October 2018 Mail-bomb attempts? The Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting?

If you're truly concerned about terrorism on American soil, I suggest you write your local congressperson about the rise of extreme right-wing domestic terrorism in the United States over the past decade.

https://www.wired.com/story/boogaloo-movement-protests/

Just now, LB3 said:

Portland is peaceful! Lol.

Yet more whataboutism. Shocking.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

What I was trying to say, is that antifa shows fascist ideologies by suppressing people who don't agree with them

There's a lot of reporters and people who have been harassed and suppress by them

They call themselves anti-fascists while showing fascist actions

Are you saying that Americans should tolerate fascism in their society?  Because it's the fascists that Antifa are "suppressing" or fighting against.  

The US Army, Navy, and Army Air Forces were not showing fascist tendencies when they suppressed the fascism of Italy, Germany, and Japan during WWII.  

Suppression of the opposition isn't something that's exclusive to fascism, either.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Logic said:

Like I said above:

Since we've already touched on CHAZ, which do you want to talk about next? Charlottesville? The Wisconsin Sikh Temple Shooting? The October 2018 Mail-bomb attempts? The Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting?

If you're truly concerned about terrorism on American soil, I suggest you write your local congressperson about the rise of extreme right-wing domestic terrorism in the United States over the past decade.

https://www.wired.com/story/boogaloo-movement-protests/

Whataboutism. Let's talk about Chiraq.

10 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Completely anecdotal and irrelevant. Depending on the academic source you want to look at, the US will rank somewhere in the 20s in socioeconomic mobility. In other words, nowhere near #1. But keep talking out of your wrong end you’ve been on a roll recently. 

Where would you rather live than America?

Just now, Capco said:

Are you saying that Americans should tolerate fascism in their society?  Because it's the fascists that Antifa are "suppressing" or fighting against.  

The US Army, Navy, and Army Air Forces were not showing fascist tendencies when they suppressed the fascism of Italy, Germany, and Japan during WWII.  

Suppression of the opposition isn't something that's exclusive to fascism, either.  

People who dislike Antifa -- which, again, doesn't exist in the way they think it does -- are upset because they perceive that this big, scary boogeyman "suppresses free speech" (even though they only try to suppress HATE speech that incites violence) and destroy property.

Meanwhile, they don't give one iota of a damn about actual murders and acts of terror committed on American soil by right wing extremists. They don't say a peep about that.They also apparently don't care about the clear-as-day rise of fascist practices -- like unmarked police forces throwing protestors into unmarked vehicles and detaining them indefinitely without reading them their rights.

I mean...when you sympathize with fascism and dislike ANTI-fascism, well...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

If you think anything in America is far left, you'e delusional.

(I posted this in another thread a couple days ago)

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.  Here's where our two parties lie on a complete left-right spectrum of the major political parties in the world.  

republican-platform-far-right-1561564784

If you drew a line connecting those two highlighted dots and found their midpoint (i.e. the middle of America), it would fall quite far to the right of the center as defined by the aggregate political policies of the entire world.  

The United States is one of the most right wing industrialized nations in the world.  You can see how our "left" is barely to the left of center.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Whataboutism. Let's talk about Chiraq.

I see you googled the word. Good for you.

Pointing out that anti-fascists have been guilty of 0 murders while the people they oppose have been guilty of 329 seems quite on-topic to me, but I respect you taking the time to learn new things.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Logic said:

People who dislike Antifa -- which, again, doesn't exist in the way they think it does -- are upset because they perceive that this big, scary boogeyman "suppresses free speech" (even though they only try to suppress HATE speech that incites violence) and destroy property.

Meanwhile, they don't give one iota of a damn about actual murders and acts of terror committed on American soil by right wing extremists. They don't say a peep about that.They also apparently don't care about the clear-as-day rise of fascist practices -- like unmarked police forces throwing protestors into unmarked vehicles and detaining them indefinitely without reading them their rights.

I mean...when you sympathize with fascism and dislike ANTI-fascism, well...

I don't think anybody here  said they don't care about right-wing terrorism

Any form of disruption on this country's soil is wrong. There is peaceful protest and there is anarchy

And we have had months of non peaceful protest in this country. And cities have burned to the ground

It's not even a left or right thing. You either love America or you hate it. 

You either bring people together or you push them further apart. and  Antifa is not doing much to bring us together

They're calling people who don't agree with them fascists. Average joes who are not fascist and that's causing division

Just now, LB3 said:

tenor.gif

Now that I can comment. Lizabeth, Lizabeth, I’m comin.  That was a funny show.  LB, thanks for levity.  Da Dana Dana it, Da, Dana, Danit DaNa It, Da, Danit, Dante, Da.

keep em comin, as this has turned into a fascist, Marxist, communist regime.  Wasn’t that a line from Lethal Weapon 2 in the South African consulate.  Cmon guys.  As Uncle Hulka said, lighten up Francis.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Capco said:

(I posted this in another thread a couple days ago)

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.  Here's where our two parties lie on a complete left-right spectrum of the major political parties in the world.  

republican-platform-far-right-1561564784

If you drew a line connecting those two highlighted dots and found their midpoint (i.e. the middle of America), it would fall quite far to the right of the center as defined by the aggregate political policies of the entire world.  

The United States is one of the most right wing industrialized nations in the world.  You can see how our "left" is barely to the left of center.  

I mean, okay, it’s a pretty picture.  Where’s it from, and what methodology did the creator use to come up with that?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, fansince88 said:

Im really suprised this post has gone this far in the Stadium Wall. Did the mods take the week off? 

I know mod work has to be thankless, lots of OT, and no compensation—but yes why hasn’t this been moved to the PPP swamp to gurgle itself out in? 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

They're calling people who don't agree with them fascists. Average joes who are not fascist and that's causing division

cue the “iF yoUrE NoT oUt ThErE mArChiNg yOuRe a FaScIsT” brigade.

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I know mod work has to be thankless, lots of OT, and no compensation—but yes why hasn’t this been moved to the PPP swamp to gurgle itself out in? 

I frequent PPP these days and this isnt even for tmfor that IMHO

• Thank you (+1) 1