If Trump loses and refuses to leave

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wrong.  They take all his assets, including this $100m, and he goes to prison.  Even if it takes 2 years to convict him, it's still hard to golf well knowing it's coming.  If/when they do remove him, his next strategy will be to hold up the courts, and hope for a Repub president who will pardon him in 2024(one of his kids).  That's what I hate most about Trump supporters is they think he's some kind of wizard.  He's a 1 trick pony. 

With trump moving to become President for life who is the money behind the coup. Wall street, Gates, Bezos, etc etc are very silent. Not suggesting these guys are involved but I am concerned that private citizens prominent in political issues are silent about trumps obvious intention. No one commenting from either side of the aisle. I think many are afraid to panic the public about what maybe happening. They are afraid to take on trump publically.

CNN used the term dictator today. While they are left and anti trump that is a bold yet truthful expression of his goal. 

IMHO this voting challenge stuff is a misdirection for his real intention. There will be no transition.

Please America....consider what us happening....

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

With trump moving to become President for life who is the money behind the coup. Wall street, Gates, Bezos, etc etc are very silent. Not suggesting these guys are involved but I am concerned that private citizens prominent in political issues are silent about trumps obvious intention. No one commenting from either side of the aisle. I think many are afraid to panic the public about what maybe happening. They are afraid to take on trump publically.

CNN used the term dictator today. While they are left and anti trump that is a bold yet truthful expression of his goal. 

IMHO this voting challenge stuff is a misdirection for his real intention. There will be no transition.

I think Trump is in denial, and so are his supporters. Time is on our side. They need a little time to accept reality. We will get there. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I thought Gates and Buezo’s were part of the Deep State? 

Not everything is a conspiracy. Trump lost. His legal cases aren’t overturning anything. His lawyers haven’t brought cases in court to overturn the election. They are just soothing his ego. 

His route to an improper re-election could really only be via unfaithful electors. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

I think Trump is in denial, and so are his supporters. Time is on our side. They need a little time to accept reality. We will get there. 

For once I agree with Tiberius!

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He doesn't even realize he still needs to try and run this country while he is still in office.

This is more proof he never cared about this country he only cared about if people followed him. All Trump ever wanted was sheep followers, problem is it came with running the country.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

He doesn't even realize he still needs to try and run this country while he is still in office.

This is more proof he never cared about this country he only cared about if people followed him. All Trump ever wanted was sheep followers, problem is it came with running the country.

And now he is finally facing reality and can’t even show his face anymore. 70 million people in this country voted for this POS, unreal 

Just now, Tiberius said:

And now he is finally facing reality and can’t even show his face anymore. 70 million people in this country voted for this POS, unreal 

You get those guys that can drive the weak minds toward them. It's how cults are formed 

I hope you are correct in what is happening, but I think there is something more serious and nefarious going on here. 

The next 14 days will tell all, does he spend his time punishing his enemies and creating money is,Dr for Biden, or dies he make moves to solidify his power in major agencies and the GOP organization.

If he begins rallies I am afraid he has no plan to give up power.

41 minutes ago, TBBills said:

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

just a reminder

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-11-09/us-presidential-election-not-over-heres-where-things-stand-right-now

The media cannot decide who wins. The media can simply project who they think will win based on vote totals at a given time. And unless the loser formally concedes prior to December 14ththe election remains in play.

So where are we in terms of the 2020 Presidential election?

For starters, the races in multiple states (Georgia, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Arizona) are close enough to require mandatory recounts (within a margin of 0.5%).

On top of this, the Trump administration will be filing lawsuits in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Arizona alleging fraud, illegitimate votes being counted, and GOP officials being barred from witnessing the ballots being tallied.

Whether or not the Trump administration is right about this remains to be seen.

However, the fact lawsuits are being filed means the election will move into the courts. If the courts decide that the evidence the Trump administration presents is compelling, they can require a formal vote audit.

If, during the vote audit, actual fraud is discovered, the court can rule that those votes are no longer valid, the formal vote counts can change, and it is possible that a given state ends up declaring a different winner

2 minutes ago, spartacus said:

just a reminder

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-11-09/us-presidential-election-not-over-heres-where-things-stand-right-now

The media cannot decide who wins. The media can simply project who they think will win based on vote totals at a given time. And unless the loser formally concedes prior to December 14ththe election remains in play.

So where are we in terms of the 2020 Presidential election?

For starters, the races in multiple states (Georgia, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Arizona) are close enough to require mandatory recounts (within a margin of 0.5%).

That's some source. There is no mandatory recount at 0.5% in all of those states. Completely inaccurate. 

AZ only does a mandatory recount at less than 0.1%. Right now it's at 0.4%

PA does a recount at 0.5%. It's at 0.7%.

NV is at 2.7%, don't know its laws because...who cares, it's not even close enough to be in any conversation. 

MI is at 2.5%, don't know its laws because...who cares, it's not even close enough to be in any conversation. 

GA will do a recount. WI will seemingly also do a recount if Trump requests and donors (suckers) pay for it. 

2 minutes ago, spartacus said:

On top of this, the Trump administration will be filing lawsuits in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Arizona alleging fraud, illegitimate votes being counted, and GOP officials being barred from witnessing the ballots being tallied.

Whether or not the Trump administration is right about this remains to be seen.

However, the fact lawsuits are being filed means the election will move into the courts. If the courts decide that the evidence the Trump administration presents is compelling, they can require a formal vote audit.

If, during the vote audit, actual fraud is discovered, the court can rule that those votes are no longer valid, the formal vote counts can change, and it is possible that a given state ends up declaring a different winner

Still waiting to see the evidence of hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes from 2020. I expect to wait about as long as I've been waiting to see the millions of votes he said were fraudulently cast for Hillary. 

• Like (+1) 2