If Trump loses and refuses to leave

It’s really hard to believe that Trump isn’t seriously working on simply stealing the election. Right from the start he tried getting all the voters info from the entire nation, he’s invited Russia to hack the election, he’s trying to screw with the US mail, he’s calling the election in doubt already, has pressured Ukraine to do dirty work for him and said the election literally needs to be postponed until some time off in the future 

Seems like many of his supporters will go along with a coup and the destruction of our constitution 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It’s really hard to believe that Trump isn’t seriously working on simply stealing the election. Right from the start he tried getting all the voters info from the entire nation, he’s invited Russia to hack the election, he’s trying to screw with the US mail, he’s calling the election in doubt already, has pressured Ukraine to do dirty work for him and said the election literally needs to be postponed until some time off in the future 

Seems like many of his supporters will go along with a coup and the destruction of our constitution 

A paranoid fantasy that you keep repeating.  Consult a mental health professional at once!

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A coup in progress 

Like I said a paranoid fantasy.  The next thing will be bringing extraterrestrials into your fantasy when people stop paying attention to you.  A better fantasy would be you saw two MILF's at the neighborhood tavern one evening....................................................................................

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Like I said a paranoid fantasy.  The next thing will be bringing extraterrestrials into your fantasy when people stop paying attention to you.  A better fantasy would be you saw two MILF's at the neighborhood tavern one evening....................................................................................

See, he knows he has the support of people like you to do whatever he wants. You will defend anything he does 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

See, he knows he has the support of people like you to do whatever he wants. You will defend anything he does 

Yes, I’ll go on the record as being in support of peace and prosperity. Will you? All the rest is just the daily squabbles of the political class and their media lapdogs. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Reports are circulating that Trump may have windmill cancer.

What effect will that have on the rest of the campaign?

Biden is actually senile and people were willing to vote for Bernie and his half-dead heart.  Why should cancer matter?

28 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Couldn’t you just get one of those big cranes with the cradle the use to lift up whales? 

That cost Cattaraugus County 1,251.64 dollars for your "care" while being their guest.  They already own a power washer so that was not an out of the ordinary expense.

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

That cost Cattaraugus County 1,251.64 dollars for your "care" while being their guest.  They already own a power washer so that was not an out of the ordinary expense.

Are you always drunk? 

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Are you always drunk? 

No.  I get your reasoning for being tossed in the CC lockup.  The temps were hitting the 90's outside so you "arranged" for a stay where you knew they ran the 

AC a lot.  Also, they have to feed you.  Me?  I'd rather "tough" it out by fishing and wading in the creek but that is me.  You?  Showering with a bunch of other guys to cool off.  

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm a single issue voter this time around and this is it.  

No matter how hard-fought a contest, the losing side had been expected to accept defeat, set aside hard feelings, and give the victor time to put together a functioning government. After that was in place, the fights resumed.

Following Trump’s surprise victory, the Resistance obliterated that norm and tradition immediately. Instead of a peaceful transition of power, the country endured horrific riots, efforts to tamper with the Electoral College, the beginning of a high-level coup attempt based on fraudulent Clinton campaign claims about Trump’s supposed collusion with Russia, and a refusal of nearly 70 Democratic lawmakers to witness the inauguration.

Following the inauguration, the Resistance continued to ruthlessly fight Trump’s administration of government and to perpetuate the false and damaging Russia collusion conspiracy theory, leading to a sprawling special counsel investigation. When that ended in humiliating fashion for the Resistance with no evidence of collusion, they attempted to argue that Trump complaining about falsely being accused of being a traitor meant he had obstructed justice.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Couldn’t you just get one of those big cranes with the cradle the use to lift up whales? 

All you have to do  is make a tank out of transparent aluminum and use the transporter.