July 4th 2020

52 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It's Bush Jr. and it's not even up for debate.  Made the biggest foreign policy mistake since Vietnam that cost thousands of young lives and put us trillions in debt based off faulty intelligence.  Turned a budget surplus into a nation deep in debt at the edge of an economic recession.  Set up GITMO that legalized torture and violated the Geneva convention.  He wasn't as divisive as Trump or Obama but his administration put us on a course we may never recover from.

Every bit of this statement is wrong. First, there is nothing illegal about Gitmo, and secondly waterboarding is not torture except in the minds of whimps. As for the supposed violations of the Geneva, that is all also bullschiff  and only proves how many people never read it. That is because the Convention was written as a guideline of how to treat UNIFORMED military prisoners of the NATIONS in combat. It even goes so far to describe people not in uniform as despicable and not covered by the Geneva. It even goes so far as to state that ANYONE not in uniform that choses to pick up arms against a side, can be held in prison with no charges, until 30 days after the end of all combat, and a winner is declared. They must then be either charged or released. No one in Gitmo wore a uniform, and most can't lay claim to defending their nation so 2 strikes against them

And yes, for years the media was just lazy and reported he violated the Geneva. Too lazy because none of them ever picked it up to check

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

A plane just flew over our house with a banner saying:

RUSSIA OWNS TRUMP!

Jesus. Give it a rest for today will ya?  

They are incapable of any real judgement 

ECC2DE55-9E60-4893-9225-74A218613BA3.thumb.jpeg.6ad52ba389c4e69dc45fc1adae5cc4ca.jpeg

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Remember who the Enemy is.....

Screw Kaepernick, screw Nike, I'll never buy anything with the swoosh on it, and my fairly large family feels the same. Phil Knight can kiss my sweet Sicilian butt

• Awesome! (+1) 1