KKK in Richmond dressing up as police trying to "arrest" black people

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I just can't get out of my mind the time the governor explained how to deal with a baby that didn't want to come out of the womb dead because of an aborted attempt at a last minute abortion. Seems like I remember his particular protocol was to ask the mother if she wanted him to kill the baby or let it live. 

Welfare boy 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You didn’t answer the question - what would Malcolm say about Trump? You were so confident this week in your know all approach about Malcolm why do you refuse to answer the question?

Would Malcolm approve of Trump dividing our nation and promoting WHITE POWER?

Your desire to avoid the question completely nullifies your argument and you know it.

I told you child. the man is dead. You want to speculate what he would say go for it. The man was murdered by some would suggest people that hold the same views as yourself. Now if you want to know what he would say jump in your video game time machine and go ask him yourself. But you do choose to ignore his words when he was alive. Listen again child.

Edited by wppete

14 minutes ago, wppete said:

I suggest you jump in a time machine and go back in time prior to February 21, 1965 and ask him.

Because Im sure you don't understand history and don't understand that this man was murdered by the people he was calling out. Some would suggest the Liberals themselves. And lets not forget all in the same decade JFK, Martin Luther King Jr. and RFK that were all calling for peace and unity, calling out the Liberal elites and the corrupt system all murdered. Go read a book young man. The real world is not Play Station 4. 

LOL............you answered him, and he still keeps begging.....................because you are not giving the answer that fits his bias.............and it's making him "itchy"

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

I told you child. the man is dead. You want to speculate what he would say go for it. The man was murdered by some would suggest people that hold the same views as yourself. Now if you want to know what he would say jump in your video game time machine and go ask him yourself. But you do choose to ignore his words when he was alive. Listen again child.

See? You’re living in the past. You refuse to answer the question - a simple yes or no.

What do you have to lose?

Just now, B-Man said:

LOL............you answered him, and he still keeps begging.....................because you are not giving the answer that fits his bias.............and it's making him "itchy"

?

The little child is looking for answer from a man that has been dead since 1965. These children have all lost thjeir minds. No logic or reason. Its actually hilarious  if it wasn't sad. Children raised on Video games, never read a book and get their news from MSM. Its incredible. 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

?

Nah precious - we all know the answer doesn’t look good on your savior.

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What would Malcolm say about WHITE POWER? What would he say about the KKK dressing up as cops and arresting black people?

He'd probably say a lot of thing about your first question. The second one he'd probably say "may I see some proof of this?"

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Speaking of saviors, did you hear about the guy who killed a bunch of seniors in nursing homes?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

By the way,

Notice we aren't pushing the KKK nonsense any more.

Tattered Robes: The State of the Ku Klux Klan in the United States

Despite a persistent ability to attract media attention, organized Ku Klux Klan groups are actually continuing a long-term trend of decline. They remain a collection of mostly small, disjointed groups that continually change in name and leadership. Down slightly from a year ago, there are currently just over thirty active Klan groups in the United States, most of them very small. However, the association of Klan members with criminal activity has remained consistent.

The long-term decline of Ku Klux Klan groups is due to several factors, including increasing societal rejection of what the Klan stands for; a growing perception by white supremacists that Klan groups are outdated; and competition with other white supremacist movements, from racist skinheads to white supremacist prison gangs, over the small pool of potential recruits. In recent years, one of the clearest signs of the declining state of Ku Klux Klan groups has been in their complete inability to maintain anything resembling stability.

More than half of the currently active Klan groups were formed only in the last five years. This is not, as it may first seem, a sign of growth, but rather illustrates how short-lived today’s Ku Klux Klan groups actually tend to be. Just some of the recently disbanded Klan groups include the Aryan Nations Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, the Eastern White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, and the United Dixie White Knights.

While a few longstanding Klan groups still exist, they continue to fade away. Just a decade ago, Klan groups such as the White Camelia Knights, the Mississippi White Knights, and the Church of the National Knights exhibited consistent activity. Today, all three are mere shadows of their former selves. Despite their diminishing numbers, there are still approximately 3,000 Klan members nationwide

https://www.adl.org/education/resources/reports/state-of-the-kkk

As I said the other day..............barely enough to fill a high school gymnasium.

Now, one of these racist bastards could still hurt innocent people and should be stepped on if he does, BUT, this agonizing, overwhelming NEED by the left for a KKK boogeyman is rather transparent.

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You didn’t answer the question - what would Malcolm say about Trump? You were so confident this week in your know all approach about Malcolm why do you refuse to answer the question?

Would Malcolm approve of Trump dividing our nation and promoting WHITE POWER?

Your desire to avoid the question completely nullifies your argument and you know it.

Asking someone to hypothesize on how a dead person would react to something happening today is meant to accomplish what exactly? 

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Malcom would hate Trump!

Ok you can go away now.  

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Child, since you are a slave to the Main Stream Media and don't understand what the real world is all about, let me introduce you to another man that was also Murdered just 2 years before Malcom X and 5 years before Martin Luther King, by some would say people that hold similar views to yourself. Listen to his words carefully child, they were all saying the same thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Child, since you are a slave to the Main Stream Media and don't understand what the real world is all about, let me introduce you to another man that was also Murdered just 2 years before Malcom X and 5 years before Martin Luther King, by some would say people that hold similar views to yourself. Listen to his words carefully child, they were all saying the same thing. 

Okay whatever you say @Deranged Rhino - we all know Trump is a race bating PIG and your far right “sources” play with your little mind.

White Power bro - Trump style 

37 minutes ago, GG said:

Speaking of saviors, did you hear about the guy who killed a bunch of seniors in nursing homes?

Yes - he lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. 

Just now, BillStime said:

No one is cheering but you.

Not quite.

Normal people celebrate declining mortality, not cheering high death counts.   Makes sense that you support Marxists

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

The irony of this thread is that BLM has done more to radicalize more whites than the klan ever could have hoped to.

6 minutes ago, GG said:

Not quite.

Normal people celebrate declining mortality, not cheering high death counts.   Makes sense that you support Marxists

I don't think the child on here even knows what Marxism really means. Hope his parents spank him...... BLM fully admit the are Marxists!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

Not quite.

It’s ok FASCIST, I’d take Cuomo over Trump any day.

Meanwhile, the death count is now at 129,984 - total cases at 2.6 million - why hasn’t Trump initiated a nationwide mandate to wear masks?

Trump is definitely killing it! 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Meanwhile, the death count is now at 129,984 - total cases at 2.6 million - why hasn’t Trump initiated a nationwide mandate to wear masks?

Keep quoting the Main Stream Media Word for Word little child. Listen to these words, use whatever brain you have left.

Edited by wppete

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

How many were KKK members? There's another thread dedicated to the pandemic.

...let's tally up Trump numbers accurately......649,000 annual heart related deaths and 60,000+ flu related deaths annually.......so if my math is correct, we're at 836,272 deaths and counting......dead registered "voting" Democrats are at least three times that....

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I am truly asking what is the punishment for not wearing the mask? I wear a mask whenever I am in a public place and avoid those without but what is your suggested punishment?

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am truly asking what is the punishment for not wearing the mask? I wear a mask whenever I am in a public place and avoid those without but what is your suggested punishment?

A fine? It’s up to Trump - that’s if he actually did his job and not golf all day and fellate Putin all the time.

Why hasn’t Trump initiated a nationwide mandate to wear masks?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

What would Malcolm say about WHITE POWER? What would he say about the KKK dressing up as cops and arresting black people?

We will never know because he died 50+ years ago. Of course we could ask TalcumX today/

Edited by Wacka

56 minutes ago, BillStime said:

A fine? It’s up to Trump - that’s if he actually did his job and not golf all day and fellate Putin all the time.

Why hasn’t Trump initiated a nationwide mandate to wear masks?

A policy that treats central Nebraska the same as NYC in regards to Covid is punishing Nebraska for the inability of NYC folk to be intelligent. Social distancing is much more effective to keep people well and that is easily possible in most of the country outside the largest cities. Lastly any national fine would be disproportionately felt by inner city people and you would then call him racist, so why bother since it will not improve the Covid situation.

I had a second so I punched in “KKK in Richmond dressing up as police“ in google 

all I got was a YouTube link 

I tried “KKK in Richmond impersonating police” all I got was the same tweet in the OP

No news agencies, no media stations 

BS from Penfield 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1