Fun with cancellation

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Confederate flags still flying, the losers are popular with certain people. 

CSA=Losers 

Cancel the confederacy and cancel Lincoln too. Cancel 1861-1865...

From Lincoln's Speech, Sept. 18, 1858:

"While I was at the hotel to-day, an elderly gentleman called upon me to know whether I was really in favor of producing a perfect equality between the negroes and white people. While I had not proposed to myself on this occasion to say much on that subject, yet as the question was asked me I thought I would occupy perhaps five minutes in saying something in regard to it. I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the black and white races -- that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making VOTERS or jurors of negroes, NOR OF QUALIFYING THEM HOLD OFFICE, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any of her man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Using the term brownies in any context at all means that you're either a racist or a pedophile, but probably...well no actually ...you're both a racist and a pedophile.

Forrest Gump.

this may already be on an actual list https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2020/film/news/gone-with-the-wind-problem-films-forrest-gump-1234640666/amp/

Edited by Bray Wyatt

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Once while out to eat, the waitress brought me brown sugar instead of white sugar. Now had she brought the white sugar i had prepared myself to deal with the white guilt that clearly comes with using white sugar as a sweetener. However, brown sugar was just a step too far. Brown sugar is the name of a popular rock n roll song that refers to slavery in our country. All references and mentions of that time in history must be canceled! Furthermore, that rock n roll band are all old, rich white dudes. All in all, brown sugar is straight up violence.

Ribeye steak.

2 hours ago, snafu said:

We are not canceling ribeye steak. 

We all know Rocky trained on the ribeye steak, used his face to distract the black fighter Apollo Creed and then sucker punched him with a shot to the ribs.

NY steak.

37 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Cancel the confederacy and cancel Lincoln too. Cancel 1861-1865...

From Lincoln's Speech, Sept. 18, 1858:

Lincoln was shot by a racist who was angry that Lincoln was going to give blacks the right to vote. 

In 1858 Lincoln had to run against a race baiting hate monger and unfortunetly had to play to the racist voters. Sad I know. That's one of the GREAT benefits to this demographic change we are living through, we can have a political party that doesn't need to pander to racists anymore. 

44 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

We all know Rocky trained on the ribeye steak, used his face to distract the black fighter Apollo Creed and then sucker punched him with a shot to the ribs.

NY steak.

NY was one of the original 13 colonies so it must go.  We now will have impossible steak - a double win as farting cows are eliminated.....Green New Deal baby.

I am surprised this lasted this long: white-out.

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lincoln was shot by a racist who was angry that Lincoln was going to give blacks the right to vote. 

In 1858 Lincoln had to run against a race baiting hate monger and unfortunetly had to play to the racist voters. Sad I know. That's one of the GREAT benefits to this demographic change we are living through, we can have a political party that doesn't need to pander to racists anymore. 

Democratic political leaders reminding blacks not to stray off the Democratic Party Plantation and think for themselves has been a shining example of progression.... 

As Joe Biden says, “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Like everything else, you're doing this wrong.   The racists of the mid nineteenth century must be judged by the societal standards of 2020.  No wiggle room.  No nuance.  Douglas, Booth and Lincoln were all racists.  Cancel everything.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

NY was one of the original 13 colonies so it must go.  We now will have impossible steak - a double win as farting cows are eliminated.....Green New Deal baby.

I am surprised this lasted this long: white-out.

Oozes white privilege when you use white out to censor the written word.  Especially when the word is written in ink colors that match the skin tone of any non white human being, except orange.  And "out" is obviously offensive and violent towards the LGBTQ community.

Rosa Parks

Edited by BillsFanNC

Everyone who participated in the Revolutionary War to defeat the benevolent British Empire, which didn't bring slavery to this continent or give it a name. 

The Patriots*

Edited by GG
  • Thank you (+1) 1