Will GregPersons Continue to Beat His Wife?

Will he?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will our beloved Mr. Persons continue to beat his wife?

• Yes
    • Yes

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Okay let me see if I can communicate to you in your chosen analogy.

If we're having a conversation about bad breakfast foods.

And I say "eating rotten eggs is bad for you."

And then you say "these eggs aren't as rotten as you say you are; you disgust me" and not "rotten eggs disgust me" — that sounds like a defense of rotten eggs. 

Does this make sense to you, Jim? Is anything getting through?

What? Are you talking? About???

Now I'm not sure you understand the meaning of "change" for christ sake. Do you understand "cause" and "effect"?? Do you understand "cause and effect" is what "history" is? 

Therefore, what happened in the past... VERY MUCH MATTERS... to how we arrived at present day.

Like, where do you think babies come from? Do you think you have changed at all over your life? Do you think what happened in your past has impacted where you are now?

Now I honestly don't know what you know.

So how do the actions of men 300 years ago dictate my actions of today?  We learn from history we change, we evolve as humans. 

22 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Okay let me see if I can communicate to you in your chosen analogy.

If we're having a conversation about bad breakfast foods.

And I say "eating rotten eggs is bad for you."

And then you say "these eggs aren't that rotten; you disgust me" and not "rotten eggs disgust me" — that sounds like a defense of rotten eggs. 

Does this make sense to you, Jim? Is anything getting through?

What? Are you talking? About???

Now I'm not sure you understand the meaning of "change" for christ sake. Do you understand "cause" and "effect"?? Do you understand "cause and effect" is what "history" is? 

Therefore, what happened in the past... VERY MUCH MATTERS... to how we arrived at present day.

Like, where do you think babies come from? Do you think you have changed at all over your life? Do you think what happened in your past has impacted where you are now?

Now I honestly don't know what you know.

What is your solution to black on black violence? 

16 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Living wage jobs with healthcare regardless of education and affordable  decent housing.

This goes for people with a conviction or prison time.

Edited by ALF
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ALF said:

Living wage jobs with healthcare regardless of education and affordable  decent housing.

This goes for people with a conviction or prison time.

That would help. How do you go about achieving that in a practical sense?

27 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

That would help. How do you go about achieving that in a practical sense?

Outsourcing good paying factory jobs to low wage countries was a disaster. Tax cuts for the wealthy could have help pay  healthcare for the working poor. Affordable  housing is critical , just look at California . After borrowing trillions for the pandemic the country is in deep trouble.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, ALF said:

Outsourcing good paying factory jobs to low wage countries was a disaster. Tax cuts for the wealthy could have help pay  healthcare for the working poor. Affordable  housing is critical , just look at California . After borrowing trillions for the pandemic the country is in deep trouble.

I agree that outsourcing jobs and importing cheap labor has been a disaster. I am asking about a solution however. Who are the political advocates for policies that will bring jobs back? If the idea is to vote for people who keep chasing jobs away, then that problem will never get solved.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So how do the actions of men 300 years ago dictate my actions of today?  We learn from history we change, we evolve as humans. 

Good point, oh except, have you heard of something called the Constitution for one gigantic obvious example, genius? Do you think that action has anything to do with your life today?

"We learn from history" — you're not quite ready to list that as an accomplishment for yourself, bud. You're struggling with basic stuff. You're still in need of a tutor and you're incredibly, incredibly lucky to have one with this much patience.

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I agree that outsourcing jobs and importing cheap labor has been a disaster. I am asking about a solution however. Who are the political advocates for policies that will bring jobs back? If the idea is to vote for people who keep chasing jobs away, then that problem will never get solved.

Wealth inequality is too far out of balance today to even start to solve the problem.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ALF said:

Wealth inequality is too far out of balance today to even start to solve the problem.

Universal Basic Income, Universal Healthcare... a lot of basic quality of life services are easily possible for The Wealthiest Country To Ever Exist On The Planet Earth

The "redistribution of wealth" that's been occurring for decades/centuries, in which we are all exploited to the bone for the benefit of a small few, needs to end. 

It's time to just call the bluff.

Particularly now with millions out of work. People don't know if they can feed their families in August. Completely absurd that this is a problem in, again, The Wealthiest Country To Ever Exist On The Planet Earth

Once White people gain the ability to actually empathize with Black people — not everyone even sympathizes, as this board/thread shows — they will see themselves in the current exploitation.The so-called "American middle class" had this fantasy that if we were loyal to corporations, the corporations would be loyal back. Funny to think that now.

America was always built on free/cheapest possible labor. Exploitation is what the country was built on. It's all a shell game; it was always a con. Principles like freedom, equality, and liberty --- while owning slaves --- is a huge joke.  "Middle class" is the same joke. It's all a Santa Claus story to make sure your eye is off the ball, while you're getting looted out the back. 

We are actually expected to believe both of these are true:

"The Founding Fathers were geniuses" AND "The Founding Fathers didn't know slavery was wrong"

And I'm not saying they weren't geniuses!!! I'm saying they were smarter than you're giving them credit for. They knew it was wrong. They knew what they were doing. They got away with it. And, hundreds of years later, still getting away with it. Ghosts laughing to the ghost bank. 

"We the people" is who exactly? It's nobody; everybody. Same thing. For some reason, we all just kinda take the exploitation, still. Laziness, I guess, and lack of imagination? We see it often doesn't even take a whole lot to scare the "big scary" people in control. Trump hid in a bunker because teenagers were yelling really loud. Leader of The Most Powerful Nation To Ever Exist In History Of Planet. He's gotta go check out the bunker because someone threw a beer bottle and there were unscheduled fireworks.

How much do you tangibly materially benefit from being an American? What does it do for you, exactly? Have you been elsewhere? What's so good about this then, relatively? There's a lot of cops and a lot of military. Doesn't really impact your day-to-day unless you're in it, or unless you're on the other side of the boot. 

So besides cops killing Black people and military killing all people, what's so good about being a citizen in The Wealthiest Country To Ever Exist On The Planet Earth? It doesn't really feel like that to me. It feels like The Hunger Games. It feels like there's a few rich & famous & powerful, and then most people are hoping work picks back up or whatever and that they can imagine a 2021.

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Universal Basic Income, Universal Healthcare... a lot of basic quality of life services are easily possible for The Wealthiest Country To Ever Exist On The Planet Earth

The "redistribution of wealth" that's been occurring for decades/centuries, in which we are all exploited to the bone for the benefit of a small few, needs to end. 

Particularly now with millions out of work. People don't know if they can feed their families in August. Completely absurd that this is a problem in, again, The Wealthiest Country To Ever Exist On The Planet Earth

Once White people gain the ability to actually empathize with Black people — not everyone even sympathizes, as this board/thread shows — they will see themselves in the current exploitation.The so-called "American middle class" had this fantasy that if we were loyal to corporations, the corporations would be loyal back. Funny to think that now.

America was always built on free/cheapest possible labor. Exploitation is what the country was built on. It's all a shell game; it was always a con. Principles like freedom, equality, and liberty --- while owning slaves --- is a huge joke.  "Middle class" is the same joke. It's all a Santa Claus story to make sure your eye is off the ball, while you're getting looted out the back. 

"The Founding Fathers were geniuses" AND "The Founding Fathers didn't know slavery was wrong"

And I'm not saying they weren't geniuses!!! I'm saying they were smarter than you're giving them credit for. They knew it was wrong. They knew what they were doing. They got away with it. And, hundreds of years later, still getting away with it. Ghosts laughing to the ghost bank. 

"We the people" is who exactly? It's nobody; everybody. Same thing. For some reason, we all just kinda take the exploitation, still. Laziness, I guess, and lack of imagination? We see it often doesn't even take a whole lot to scare the "big scary" people in control. Trump hid in a bunker because teenagers were yelling really loud. Leader of The Most Powerful Nation To Ever Exist In History Of Planet. He's gotta go check out the bunker because someone threw a beer bottle and there were unscheduled fireworks.

How much do you tangibly materially benefit from being an American? What does it do for you, exactly? Have you been elsewhere? What's so good about this then, relatively? There's a lot of cops and a lot of military. Doesn't really impact your day-to-day unless you're in it, or unless you're on the other side of the boot. 

So besides cops killing Black people and military killing all people, what's so good about being a citizen in The Wealthiest Country To Ever Exist On The Planet Earth? It doesn't really feel like that to me. It feels like The Hunger Games. It feels like there's a few rich & famous & powerful, and then most people are hoping work picks back up or whatever and that they can imagine a 2021.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Did you ever tell me yours? You've asked this question enough, you've received enough answers from me and others — have you formed an opinion? Or you can only ask the question?

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

There's the commie that's been hiding while thinking he's clever.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

There's the commie that's been hiding while thinking he's clever.  

He hasn’t been hiding.  Some of his first posts here were praising Marx for the accuracy of his predictions, which is of course laughably absurd as Marx was wrong about pretty much everything outside of being the first person to accurately identify what capital is.

Following that he built a predictable pile of intersectionalist dogma, using circular logic to bind it together, and is now standing on it, using it as a soap box to declare his preferred “ism’s” as a panacea for his non-preferred “ism’s”.

Same tired nonsense his ilk have been peddling since the 1960’s.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He hasn’t been hiding.  Some of his first posts here were praising Marx for the accuracy of his predictions, which is of course laughably absurd as Marx was wrong about pretty much everything outside of being the first person to accurately identify what capital is.

Following that he built a predictable pile of intersectionalist dogma, using circular logic to bind it together, and is now standing on it, using it as a soap box to declare his preferred “ism’s” as a panacea for his non-preferred “ism’s”.

He is good at one thing though. I am afraid to vote for any Democrats now more so than before, which is saying something.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

And through it all, not one original thought of his own

6 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Good point, oh except, have you heard of something called the Constitution for one gigantic obvious example, genius? Do you think that action has anything to do with your life today?

"We learn from history" — you're not quite ready to list that as an accomplishment for yourself, bud. You're struggling with basic stuff. You're still in need of a tutor and you're incredibly, incredibly lucky to have one with this much patience.

So now The Constitution is racists?  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So now The Constitution is racists?  ?

You can't even connect the dots when you're the one laying them out. 

You're trying to insist that because slavery happened 300 years ago, it has no impact on your life.

The Constitution, also 300 years ago, does have an impact on your life, you seem to agree.

The series of cause & effect that is history means..... what does it mean Jim?....... it means it all has an impact on your present day life. You are simply in denial. You are comparable, in intelligence, to a dog. You don't understand how you got here. You don't understand where you are, really. You just know how to chase, and lick peanut butter off cops' balls. 

I wasted way too much time with you. You're going on ignore.

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

You can't even connect the dots when you're the one laying them out. 

You're trying to insist that because slavery happened 300 years ago, it has no impact on your life.

The Constitution, also 300 years ago, does have an impact on your life, you seem to agree.

The series of cause & effect that is history means..... what does it mean Jim?....... it means it all has an impact on your present day life. You are simply in denial. You are comparable, in intelligence, to a dog. You don't understand how you got here. You don't understand where you are, really. You just know how to chase, and lick peanut butter off cops' balls. 

I wasted way too much time with you. You're going on ignore.

So now I have white privilege and because I’ve done nothing to remove that privilege that automatically make me a racist?  Your logic still sucks. 

Wait......ball licker???   Who used that term a lot here. Can it be???

And when you’ve lost you cover your ears “la la la la la I can’t hear you”

Good riddance. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

So now I have white privilege and because I’ve done nothing to remove that privilege that automatically make me a racist?  Your logic still sucks. 

Wait......ball licker???   Who used that term a lot here. Can it be???

And when you’ve lost you cover your ears “la la la la la I can’t hear you”

Good riddance. 

Your question is close.

You have White Privilege as a fact. There's nothing you can do to "remove" that privilege. As long as you are White, you will have that Privilege. What makes you racist is that instead of using that privilege against racism, you are using it in support of racism. 

To be clear, this is no admission of "loss" in the sense that you are "correct" and have "beaten me with logic." Our exchanges should show you that not to be the case; you've tried a lot of points and they've all been refuted. A lot of questions that have been answered. What I am is giving up on is your capacity to learn for now. 

14 hours ago, GG said:

Highly unlikely it's a "new guy" 

I've noticed most of the new guys coming in lately disable their recent visitors section. Odd thing for new guys to do.

• Like (+1) 5

18 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Your question is close.

You have White Privilege as a fact. There's nothing you can do to "remove" that privilege. As long as you are White, you will have that Privilege. What makes you racist is that instead of using that privilege against racism, you are using it in support of racism. 

To be clear, this is no admission of "loss" in the sense that you are "correct" and have "beaten me with logic." Our exchanges should show you that not to be the case; you've tried a lot of points and they've all been refuted. A lot of questions that have been answered. What I am is giving up on is your capacity to learn for now. 

Why do you assume I use that privilege to support racism instead of fighting it?

Your broad assumptions that you have made of everyone here is why you’re being treated as the belligerent ass you are. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Why do you assume I use that privilege to support racism instead of fighting it?

Your broad assumptions that you have made of everyone here is why you’re being treated as the belligerent ass you are. 

What do you mean, "assume"? You've been arguing in support of racism in every single one of your posts to me. 

"How am I racist? I can't be racist. Oh racism is real? Oh really? Oh I bet." That's all you've been saying, but, dumber, and just repeatedly. 

"Assume." Where have YOU been!?

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

What do you mean, "assume"? You've been arguing in support of racism in every single one of your posts to me. 

"How am I racist? I can't be racist. Oh racism is real? Oh really? Oh I bet." That's all you've been saying, but, dumber, and just repeatedly. 

"Assume." Where have YOU been!?

I have never said I can’t be racist.  I have never denied that racism exists. But you are using those quotes to prove that I’m a racist. There are your assumptions which are wrong

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I have never said I can’t be racist.  I have never denied that racism exists. But you are using those quotes to prove that I’m a racist. There are your assumptions which are wrong

Great. You seem like a wonderful person. Hopefully we will both be more productive in speaking out against racism where we see it, now that our conversation has concluded. 

10 hours ago, Margarita said:

why this thread isn't locked baffles me. Talk about trolling...pot meet kettle much? This is uber trolling and has nothing to do with political chat..... if you dont like it done to you then doing it to someone else is pretty immature  just sayin'..... use the Ignore feature It really does work great. **shrugs***

What do you think about the pictures Greg posted showing lynchings and dismembered corpses of African Americans after they had been burned alive in front of a gleeful crowd of white people cheering the atrocity on? 

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

I've noticed most of the new guys coming in lately disable their recent visitors section. Odd thing for new guys to do.

Bird dog? Nah, he’s too literate.

Who was the dude who got banned for posting the graphic material? Didn’t Greg post lynching photos already? 

I think we’re on the right trail.

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Who was the dude who got banned for posting the graphic material? Didn’t Greg post lynching photos already? 

That guy was on the opposite side of the lunatic fringe.

Funny how the lefties here don't care that posters who were permanently banned from here were white nationalists & nazi sympathizers.

Edited by GG
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I believe it was Ozymandias. I don't think The Dude got to that level before being banned.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I believe it was Ozymandias. I don't think The Dude got to that level before being banned.

And who can forget Kurt Goedell's reminiscences of Hitler's dancing and singing?

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I called Q-Baby out days ago. That certain phrase was only one of the reasons. 

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

it was lybob or something like that.

Opposite side? I don’t recall.

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

So we've concluded I'm definitely one of these people that I've never heard of, but which one exactly depends on who you ask. 

If this kind of thing is happening to PPP on a regular basis... might be something to think about why that is! Probably has nothing to do with the regulars here and what they post, and why those posts would bring out strong reactions from people "who disagree" on things that really shouldn't be a debate.

But... that would involve self-reflection, accountability, curiosity. Easier to just think... nahhhhh. It's all a conspiracy! Or a lone gunman. Or we're all CIA! And why are they all posting from the same Grassy Knoll IP address?

8 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

So we've concluded I'm definitely one of these people that I've never heard of, but which one exactly depends on who you ask. 

If this kind of thing is happening to PPP on a regular basis... might be something to think about why that is! Probably has nothing to do with the regulars here and what they post, and why those posts would bring out strong reactions from people "who disagree" on things that really shouldn't be a debate.

But... that would involve self-reflection, accountability, curiosity. Easier to just think... nahhhhh. It's all a conspiracy! Or a lone gunman. Or we're all CIA! And why are they all posting from the same Grassy Knoll IP address?

It doesn’t happen on a regular basis. Just you.

There is a reason threads get moved to PPP

2 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

What do you think about the pictures Greg posted showing lynchings and dismembered corpses of African Americans after they had been burned alive in front of a gleeful crowd of white people cheering the atrocity on? 

American History.

What do you call Pepe the frog memes posted by TYTT and Joe in Winslow?

• Like (+1) 1

http://www.purpleberets.org/violence_police_families.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-51773425

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/

http://kutv.com/news/local/40-of-police-officer-families-experience-domestic-violence-study-says

http://womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp

ANYway just fun to look at this thread that wants to defend the police by joking about domestic abuse.  :)@Koko78 is like, "Me? How can I be racist? My wife has a black eye!"  ?

40% of cops are domestic abusers.

That's what's KNOWN.

Imagine how many cops just haven't been exposed.

31 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

http://www.purpleberets.org/violence_police_families.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-51773425

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/

http://kutv.com/news/local/40-of-police-officer-families-experience-domestic-violence-study-says

http://womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp

ANYway just fun to look at this thread that wants to defend the police by joking about domestic abuse.  :)@Koko78 is like, "Me? How can I be racist? My wife has a black eye!"  ?

40% of cops are domestic abusers.

That's what's KNOWN.

Imagine how many cops just haven't been exposed.

GregPersons identity revealed.