2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

10 minutes ago, LB3 said:

You read the entire thread?  His overall point is spot on.

Especially this part.

I don't read twitter posts with "Breitbart's army" as their twitter handle.  Now that I have I reminded myself why and feel dumber for having read it.  The only way this would have any merit is if Bernie wasn't thoroughly rejected in the Democratic primaries.

48 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I told you two weeks ago................

On 7/1/2020 at 6:19 PM, B-Man said:

Every time our resident children post some"proof" from the Lincoln Project...............Remember this

‘Start your day with a smile’: BRUTAL piece in The Atlantic takes down The Lincoln Project

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't read twitter posts with "Breitbart's army" as their twitter handle.  Now that I have I reminded myself why and feel dumber for having read it.  The only way this would have any merit is if Bernie wasn't thoroughly rejected in the Democratic primaries.

This argument would have merit if some of our biggest cities weren't becoming lawless shitholes and the history of our nation wasn't being pulled down one statue at a time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The Redskins name should've been changed 25 years ago and Indian team names have been eliminated from high school and colleges over the last 50 years.  This is complete bullcrap.

I mean the Seminoles have been pretty prominent for a good portion of that time

30 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I mean the Seminoles have been pretty prominent for a good portion of that time

The Seminole tribe in Florida has no issue with the name which is why they've been able to keep it all these years while the Redskins is an ugly racial slur.  Utah and Miami Ohio got rid of the Redskins name decades ago.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

The Seminole tribe in Florida has no issue with the name which is why they've been able to keep it all these years while the Redskins is an ugly racial slur.  Utah and Miami Ohio got rid of the Redskins name decades ago.

The Indians logo was probably the worst I can think of. I know I'm just seeing a C more. Was that done away with too? I don't really follow baseball. 

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

New name for Redskins team should be easy.  Washington Incompetents.  Speaks for the team, community and government all at once. 

5 hours ago, ALF said:

I agree with Republicans that include Kellyanne Conway's husband in the Lincoln Project.

All my leftist friends love the "Republicans" in the Lincoln Project. 

But let me make this easy for you; virtually everyone on the right sees the Lincoln Project for what it is: disingenuous "right-leaning" hacks who say their only mission is to get rid of Trump, but who are also trying to take out some moderate Republicans in Congress and the Senate.

As with everything, follow the money. Rick Wilson will blow your dog if there's enough money in it, and everyone knows this.

But hey...I'm sure since they call themselves Republicans it must be true. You know...just like Jennifer Ruben. And David Frum. Totally Republicans. :lol:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

But let me make this easy for you; virtually everyone on the right sees the Lincoln Project for what it is: disingenuous "right-leaning" hacks who say their only mission is to get rid of Trump, but who are also trying to take out some moderate Republicans in Congress and the Senate.

As with everything, follow the money. Rick Wilson will blow your dog if there's enough money in it, and everyone knows this.

But hey...I'm sure since they call themselves Republicans it must be true. You know...just like Jennifer Ruben. And David Frum. Totally Republicans. :lol:

Proof that they are delusional.

The Lincoln Project says the ‘silent majority’ in 2020 will be the millions of Republicans who vote for Joe Biden

joe-biden-bite.jpg

RADICAL CHIC: THE GERITOL YEARS. 

Remembering Joe Biden’s Newest Fan, Angela Davis.

Last night, 76-year-old radical Angela Davis was trending on Twitter due to her endorsement of 77-year-old presidential hopeful Joe Biden. Bravely we go into the future, I guess. While no politician can control who supports them, apparently numerous pundits believe that the Davis endorsement is worthy of celebration (though most also carefully avoided noting her blessing was made on Russian propaganda television).

“Why isn’t Angela Davis asked for commentary on major news channels?” wonders the Washington Post’s Wajahat Ali.

Well, I’ve can think of a few reasons.

Read the whole thing.

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Soooooo... do you have a source for this or is this purely anecdotal?

Are you really saying everyone you know on the right sees them this way?

How does everyone you know feel about these people?

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The inevitable "Oh crap! I made a huge mistake!" vote countdown is on!

https://rvat.org/