2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

36 minutes ago, wppete said:

My buddy sent me this today, said it’s about the election. I don’t know what it all means but makes one think........ Can anyone explain or help with the meaning???

A person(s) value:
1. vote
2. monetary value (tax contribution)
Why is 'free thought' ridiculed, challenged, and threatened when a person is opposed to the 'mainstream-narrative'?
[...

I will direct message you.

• Like (+1) 1

Plenty has been written about the rock solid political love fest between President Trump and white evangelical Protestants. It’s been a unique match made in heaven that propelled Trump to the presidency. But in 2020, that relationship with his crucial base will be tested.  

Officials with Joe Biden’s campaign tell Just The News they believe they’ll be able to pull off a surprise this fall and bring in some voters from the evangelical movement. 

“The battle for the soul of our nation deeply resonates with evangelicals,” says John McCarthy, deputy national political director for the Biden Campaign. “They would be open to Joe Biden’s message as well.”

Biden’s campaign recognizes that the majority of white evangelical protestants will vote for President Trump this fall, but officials believe they have a good chance to win over certain subsets, including younger millennial evangelicals who have more moderate views than their parents and suburban women who may be tired of President Trump's inflammatory rhetoric. To that end, they’ve been conducting various listening sessions with evangelical pastors and evangelical women around the country, focusing on a broader set of issues like building a more fair and just society, climate change, racial injustice, and immigration reform. 

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/biden-campaign-confident-they-can-peel-evangelical-voters-away-trump

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Plenty has been written about the rock solid political love fest between President Trump and white evangelical Protestants. It’s been a unique match made in heaven that propelled Trump to the presidency. But in 2020, that relationship with his crucial base will be tested.  

Officials with Joe Biden’s campaign tell Just The News they believe they’ll be able to pull off a surprise this fall and bring in some voters from the evangelical movement. 

“The battle for the soul of our nation deeply resonates with evangelicals,” says John McCarthy, deputy national political director for the Biden Campaign. “They would be open to Joe Biden’s message as well.”

Biden’s campaign recognizes that the majority of white evangelical protestants will vote for President Trump this fall, but officials believe they have a good chance to win over certain subsets, including younger millennial evangelicals who have more moderate views than their parents and suburban women who may be tired of President Trump's inflammatory rhetoric. To that end, they’ve been conducting various listening sessions with evangelical pastors and evangelical women around the country, focusing on a broader set of issues like building a more fair and just society, climate change, racial injustice, and immigration reform. 

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/biden-campaign-confident-they-can-peel-evangelical-voters-away-trump

Gee, I don't know Tibsy, I wouldn't think the evangelicals will be jumping up and down to vote for a guy that just outed himself by declaring that Neil Smith was an old butt buddy of his. Sounds more like something he should have said in front of the Rump Ranger Club. 

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gee, I don't know Tibsy, I wouldn't think the evangelicals will be jumping up and down to vote for a guy that just outed himself by declaring that Neil Smith was an old butt buddy of his. Sounds more like something he should have said in front of the Rump Ranger Club. 

Please keep your homophobia in the basement.  Thank you. 

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are on welfare? Wow 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are on welfare? Wow 

I used to be in favor of welfare for moral and societal purposes.  Knowing now that this Third n’ Long guy is wolfing free cheese, spending his food stamps on chips and dip, and collecting a paycheck from the government to post drivel on the Internet all day makes me question those beliefs.  

From one loser to another.  Losers gonna lose, and quitters gonna quit:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-polls-republican-gop-operatives-possible-drop-out

The scary thing is that Pence is not a moron (a dutiful lapdog perhaps, but not a moron), and he could actually win.  So we gotta keep the Don in this thing until it’s too late to take his name off the ballot in the swing states.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I used to be in favor of welfare for moral and societal purposes.  Knowing now that this Third n’ Long guy is wolfing free cheese, spending his food stamps on chips and dip, and collecting a paycheck from the government to post drivel on the Internet all day makes me question those beliefs.  

Spending our money on MAGA hats? Terrible! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Polls are wonderful, amirite?

38% of Voters Think Biden Has Dementia

Nearly four-out-of-10 voters believe Joe Biden has dementia. Most voters, including just over half of Democrats, feel it is important for the likely Democratic presidential nominee to publicly address the issue

</snip>

Wording and crosstabs

Refresher: Zogby poll 55% believe that Joe Biden is in the early stages of dementia

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Polls are wonderful, amirite?

38% of Voters Think Biden Has Dementia

Nearly four-out-of-10 voters believe Joe Biden has dementia. Most voters, including just over half of Democrats, feel it is important for the likely Democratic presidential nominee to publicly address the issue

</snip>

Wording and crosstabs

Refresher: Zogby poll 55% believe that Joe Biden is in the early stages of dementia

The rest think he's much further along.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1